Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Chapter Eight

380K 12.6K 3.3K
By mizpanda

Just because of the amazing support , here's a super early chapter!
Love Me yet?
Haha enjoy (not edited)

____

I stood in front of his house in surprise. It was big.

It wasn't as large as Henry and his families house but it was most likely because he lived alone. It wasn't that it was insanely big it was just so nice looking and modern. So beautiful.

It was surrounded by garden lights and had a nice private driveway. He walked past me with my bags but dropping my carry bag beside me but he continued with the box and my suitcase.

I hurried after him, gripping tightly onto the carry bag for no reason. "You've a nice place" I said breaking the silence and he gave me a side way glance.

He unlocked the door, nodding at me to go inside first. I scuttled in and an amazing smell of black ice filled my nostrils. The inside was just as modern as the outside and it looked so cozy.

The stairs was on the right that lead upstairs. The doors on the right led to a second sitting room or games room and the one on the left to the main sitting room I guess. Straight down the hallway he led me to the kitchen where I noticed another two double doors that led back to the main sitting room.

Then two more doubles doors across from that which led to what seemed to be a sun room. The kitchen had large white shiny tiles and I studied the place. It was amazing.

"Your room is upstairs" He threw the keys on the counter before leaving the kitchen and guiding me upstairs. He walked down the landing once we made it upstairs before leading me into a room that lay across from another one.

They were facing each other but in between them was another door facing the other way that was open and I noted it led to the upstairs bathroom. At least it was close by.

"This is your room" He pushed the door open and let me past him. I glanced around the room and relief flooded over me. It wasn't a closet. It was just a tiny bit smaller than the other room which meant this room was perfect.

I was lucky I even had my own room.

The bed was right beside the window and I glanced out it quickly. I was in the bedroom at the back of the house. From my window I could see the pool in the back and the sea in the distance... it was beautiful.

There was a closet in another corner and a desk and mirror in another. A few books were on the desk and I raised my eyebrows. "This is one of the guest bedrooms so it was already prepared" He told me and I nodded my head slowly.

He put my suitcase down next to the closet along with the box. He had removed the pictures that he had seen the other night which led me to wondering where he put them but I didn't bother asking although something in the back of my mind worried me.

What if he shared them... no... no one could be that cruel... right?

My eyes looked toward the box then to him. I hesitated when I found his eyes on me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, it was clear he was curious but something in his voice seemed like he already knew.

"Uhm... the pictures" I said slowly and he raised his eyebrows. I looked to my hands before looking back at him. Why was I being so nervous... maybe because of the memories... but no that's what made me strong.

I cleared my throat and straightened up before turning to him. "Where are they? I need them"

"You don't need them" Was all he said and he turned to leave. Okay... okay... think think think.

I latched onto his arm and he looked back at me in surprise. "I need them" I said again, more firm this time as I shot him a look of anger and despair. He blinked once before shaing his head 'no'.

He shrugged me off, "Come to the kitchen when your do-"

"Please don't show them to anyone... or put them on the internet..." I resorted to begging. Good job Milania... good frickin job.

He stopped walking out the door, freezing in his spot. He seemed to tense up momentarily before turning his head to look back at me. My heart quickened at his face... he looked mad.

He spun around and narrowed his eyes. "Post them online?" He sounded like he wanted to shout, his voice laced with anger, "Do you think I'm that type of person?!"

I didn't answer his question and he knew the answer straight away. He had been a bully in the past so how could I know if he changed or not.

He closed his eyes and let a breath out before opening them once more and meeting my eyes. "I would never do that... never" He tried to calm himself as he talked about the pictures. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked away.

"Then can I have them ba-"

"No" I could tell that I wasn't going to change his mind.

I need them... even if he dropped them or someone saw my life would be done. Think... Maybe if...

"Nothing I do could persuade you?" I bit my lip and he gave me a strange look, narrowing his eyes slightly. He shook his head 'no' once more.

C'mon.. you can do it...

I walked forward slowly, my eyes not leaving his once all the while biting on my lip softly. I grabbed the collar of his top and pulled him toward me as I placed my other hand on his chest and began it down slowly.

"Nothing whatsoever?" I surprised myself out how seductive my voice came out to be and when I saw the shock in his eyes, I thought I was beginning to win until his caught my wrist.

He pushed away from me, a strand or two of his hair falling into his face causing him to brush it away with his other hand.

"Nothing" He repeated and I wouldn't have been surprised if my jaw had dropped to the ground.

I just got rejected... MY SEXUAL ADVANCES GOT REJECTED!

Wait... why was I more hurt over that than not getting my pictures back..

I did the next thing I could think of.

I attacked.

I went to tackle him and I could see the surprise in his eyes. I went to bite his arm but he immediately pulled it back, his eyes widening. "You're like an animal" He laughed as he dodged my attacks until I finally lunged and grabbed his legs causing him to fall.

He landed on his bottom with a thud and he watched me as I crawled toward him on my hands and knees, determination written on my face.

He pushed himself away and stood up quickly. I tried to do the same but somehow managed to stand on the maid dress and let out a shriek as I fell back down onto my stomach and face.

I let out a moan more out of anger and annoyance than being hurt. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up and when I looked up to him, expecting to find an amused face I found the opposite.

His face was extremely serious and he made sure his eyes met mine. He was holding my arm tightly as he pulled me close so our faces were just inches apart.

"I'm not going to show anyone those pictures... and I'm not letting you see them again, understand?"

"No I-"

"Understand?" He interrupted me and his voice carried so much authority I decided to give up for now. I nodded my head slowly.

"Understood, master" I tried not to vomit when I said the last words and annoyance filled me as his eyes lit up with amusement. He pulled back, patting my head slightly.

"Good girl" He said before walking off and going down the stairs. I watched him disappear from sight before letting out a long groan. I turned back and stormed back to my room, feeling tired out just from that conversation.

I closed the door behind me as my eyes flicked around the room. I had to admit, it was nice.

I began to unpack all my belonging, putting my clothes in the closet and shoving the box over under the desk before pausing when I realized it felt lighter. Opening it slowly I glanced into it and pursed my lips when I noticed items were gone.

Closing it again I decided to ignore it and hide it under the desk. I really should just throw it out...

After I unpacked the majority of stuff I decided I might as well just go down to him and get whatever I had to do over. Letting out a sigh I left my room to go down stairs but froze when I saw the person before me.

A girl with blonde hair stood there, her eyes on me in surprise and her head cocked to one side. She was in a pink bra and matching panties and I couldn't help but my jaw to drop at the sight.

How.. when... what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 1 35
Former rock star Xander Sinclair may be out of rehab, but he's not out of the woods. Still haunted by his parents' murders, he has secluded himself i...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...
20.9K 484 35
For nearly two years, Anthony was nothing more than 'her sister's boyfriend'. Jem had always hated him, and he's always returned the sentiment. When...
401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...