Meeting Johnnie

Galing kay Kimmihaschanged

Me and my best friend Ashlee (ash) moved to California. To get away from everyone in Pennsylvania but manly t... Higit pa

Characters
Authors note
Moving In
Moving In Ash's point of veiw
Johnnie's here
Johnnie's here? Ash's point of view
Ash and Jordan?
Question
Ash and Jordan? Ash's POV
Double date
Double Date- Ash's POV
Going to warped tour
All about Ash
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
Packing
Tour Bus

Going to warped tour- Ash's POV

5 0 0
Galing kay Kimmihaschanged

*a few days later*
Me and Jordan are sitting in his room listening to music.
Out of nowhere he pauses the music.
"Ash..?" he asks quietly.
"Yes?" I look at him.
"So.. me and the rest of My Digital Escape, except for Alex and Shannon, are going to warped tour.. and I was wondering if you would wanna come with me..?" He smiles and holds up two tickets and pass things.
I smile and give him a hug "Of course I wanna come.. but is Johnnie gonna ask Star..?" I look at him unsure.
He nods "I think he's asking her today.."
I smile and turn the music back on and Forever Young comes on.
We stand up and start dancing and singing, acting silly.
"Hey Jordan.. wanna go for a walk?" I ask smiling
He nods "Ya.. but you might wanna change.." he smiles, referring to the fact I'm wearing his t-shirt and a pair of spandex, being I stayed over.
I giggle softly "I'll meet you outside" I walk to mine and Star's place, going to my room and changing. (Outfit above)
I grab my phone and wallet and walks outside, seeing Jordan with his back to me.
I run and jump on his back, kissing his cheek.
He stumbles a little but regains his balance.
"Where should we go?" I ask him as he starts walking, me still on his back.
"Wanna go to the mall?" He asks me, walking in the direction of the mall.
"Sure.. I haven't been there yet.." I smile and rests my head on his shoulder.
We get to the mall and he puts me down.
I grab a hold of his hand and we start walking around, looking at stuff.
He buys me a All Time Low shirt and I buy him a The Ready Set t-shirt.
We go to mine and Star's place and sit in the living room, watching Camp Cutthroat.
After it ends we go up to my room and start packing.
I pack all my black skinny jeans, band t-shirts, goodies, a pair of Jordan's sweatpants I stole, my makeup, laptop and charger, my camera and batteries, my headphones, my phone, and my kindle.
After I get packed Jordan gives my kiss. "I love you Ash.. see you tomorrow,"
I smile "I love you too,"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...