Nyctophilia

By Real_Toxic_Chik

Katerina hasn't found a need to grow out of her shell. But with getting out of her old ways come new ones. Ne... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Dereks P.O.V.)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Problem...Sorry

Chapter 1

4.2K 97 5
By Real_Toxic_Chik

Finally speeding past the "Welcome to Beacon Hills" town sign i was content. Missing being a part of a small town was on eof the many things that made this year hell. After the death of my mother, my father had grown depressed. Him taking his emotions out on a bottle of alcohol and drugs. He eventually threw me out. Us parting with a sweet "go to hell" and a swift kick out of the door from him. I was out. Since then i had been looking for just the right place to look.
While i had been searching for my dream house i found a little town named Beacon Hills. And in that town I found my house. It was a nice two story house with a huge master bed room, a balcony, and even a big enough back yard that there was a pool. Considering that i have a stay at home job that pays well i should be fine. And if not, then i can just drop out of school and work another job.
I was slowly pulled from my thoughts when i noticed that i had pulled up to my drive way. I looked up and noticed again how pretty my new home was. I turned the car off, shoved the keys in my pocket, and got out of the car. Taking a look at my watch i noticed it was only 2 in the afternoon, the moving guys would be another hour at least. Walking down the long front yard i go to the door and unlock it. Walking inside i noticed just how beautiful the detailing was. The walls we going to need paint, and my furniture would definitely make this place more to my liking. Then all of a sudden it all hit me. I was alone. In MY own house, no one i could rely on. No one i knew lived here, no one i could contact in case of an emergency. And with that, i fell to my knees. Hot tears marathoning down my cheeks. I dont have anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, this is my very first wattpad story. This is supposed to be a kind of unique story. Not exactly fitting the teen wolf timeline. I hope you like it. Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
96.9K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...