Adopted by 5sos

By Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... More

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 16//The new puppy
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 22//The first concert
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin
Chapter 26//Meeting Josh
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
Chapter 41//Three days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 38//Meet and greet

1.8K 67 51
By Ro45sos

Lucy's POV:

"Welcome to New York Lucy." Jake said happily as we entered our new huge mansion.

"This is so big!" I exclaimed.

I ran up and down the stairs. There was boxes of new stuff at the door that had to be put away.

"Will my dads' ever visit us?" I asked after running up and down the stairs.

"Lucy." He sighed shaking his head.

"What?" Scared what he was going to say next.

"They adopted you because they had to, not because they wanted to. They don't want to see you again." He said softly putting a hand on my shoulder "I hope you understand."

I jerked my shoulder away from his touch.

"No I don't 'understand' they loved me and they will visit me." I said defensively.

"They never loved you it was all just an act, they did that so you wouldn't run away." He said with so much venom in his voice I had to back away.

"No that's not true you're lying!" I shouted tears starting to form in the brim of my eyes.

"They didn't care about you, you just got in the way of their career. With you getting homesick on a simple European tour." He spat angrily.

I grabbed my phone and I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I dialled in Calum's number. His phone started ringing in the room. I couldn't find where it was ringing from. I started pulling down the boxes trying to find the phone. If his phone was here then he was here.

"Calum!" I shouted.

"Calum where are you!" I screamed.

"Calum!"

"Calum!"

"Calum!"

"Calum!" I started to cry.

"Calum?"

-

"Lucy wake up." Someone was shaking me awake.

It was Calum.

"Calum!" I hugged him crying into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked me concern in his voice.

"I just had a very realistic bad dream." I said starting to tear up.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked.

"Okay." I told him about Jake and how he said they wouldn't visit because it was all just an act.

"Lucy you know that we love you." He hugged me again his head snuggled in my shoulder "And we'll definitely visit that mansion of yours." He chuckled.

I laughed with him.

"Good It's just the dream was very real to me and I didn't want any of that stuff to be true." I sighed.

"I'll tell you right now, that everything in your dream wasn't true except maybe the mansion." He smiled.

"Thank you Cal." I hugged him again.

"Now go back to sleep its three in the morning." He whispered tucking me in.

"Goodnight." I snuggled under the covers.

"Sleep tight." He closed the door behind him quietly.

-

"We have a Q&A and a meet and greet today, and the radio station wants us to bring you with us, because you're so popular with our fans. Would you like to come?" Ashton asked me as we were all sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'll go!" I squealed in excitement.

Hugging each of my dads individually.

"What will I wear? Oh my god this is so exciting." I jumped up and down.

"Michael will help you pick out your clothes boo." Luke side hugged me looking at Michael.

"Of course I'll help you decide what to wear." Michael ran up the stairs before anyone could say anything else.

"Go after him before he hurts himself." Luke chuckled.

I ran up to my room after him. But he wasn't in my room. Instead Josh was?

"Hello?" I said confused as why he was here.

"I'm sorry Lucy for being here unexpectedly." He said in a rush "I don't have much time."

"Why? What's going on?" I asked concerned.

"We're packed, the house is empty and we're moving." He said looking deep into my eyes.

I had to take it in for a moment. Josh my first best friend in my new life, not including my dads' is leaving me.

"You can't leave." I hugged him.

"We have to, my parents and I can't live here anymore, it's too difficult with all of the people." He sighed.

"I'm going to miss you." I could feel tears brewing at the rim of my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too." We pulled back I could see tears in his eyes.

"Where are you moving to?" I stuttered.

"We're moving to Canada." He whispered.

"What? That's so far away." I pouted.

"I know it is Lucy, I need to go now." He hugged me again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I- I couldn't." He looked down at the ground.

"Bye Josh." I hugged him for the last time.

"Bye Lucy." He walked to the window "wait." He stopped and walked up to me confidently, looked into my eyes before kissing me softly.

I was taken back by it. But I kinda liked it. I think I like Josh but he's leaving me already. Just like everyone else.

"See you later Lucy Quinn." He smiled climbing out of the window onto the tree outside, and back into the window of his bedroom.

And at that moment I wondered,
when will I ever see Josh again?

-

After hours of searching for the right outfit me and Michael finally agreed on one.

"That looks perfect Lucy." Michael smiled.

I was wearing black shorts with tights and white Doc Martins, with an opened black and white flannel, underneath the flannel a Fall Out Boy band tee. Michael helped me blow dry my hair as well.

"I think I'm ready." I said looking at my reflection in the mirror,

I let out a heavy sigh before turning back around to face Michael.

"I know it was probably difficult to say goodbye to Josh we'll miss him as much as you will." Michael gave me a warming smile.

"I didn't say goodbye because goodbye means forever, and I'm going to see him again." I said hopefully.

"You will see him again, it's not like he's another world away." He hugged me tightly "the others are probably waiting, let's go."
Michael stood up.

I nodded in response.
But it did. It did feel like he was another world away.

"There you two are, I thought both of you were locked in-, wow you look so beautiful Lucy." Luke's mouth was half open in awe.

"Awh Michael did a great job." Ashton giggled hugging Lucy.

"Who's ready to go?" Calum broke the silence.

"I am." I smiled.

We all got into the van on our way to the radio station. It was only a half an hour journey and outside there was hundreds of fans wanting to get a glimpse of my dads'. When we exited the van they started chanting their names.

"Oh my god it's Lucy!" One of them squealed.

"Lucy!" All of them chorused.

"Hi!" I waved excitedly.

We took a few pictures with the fans and they signed some stuff. Then we made our way inside where we were greeted with a room full of fans. They started getting excited when we walked in the room.

"Welcome 5 seconds of summer and their daughter Lucy." The host greeted us.

He was followed by a cheer from the crowd. There was a long table at the front of the room, with microphones placed neatly on them. We sat on the chairs behind the table, and the Q&A began.

"All of your fans have written down their questions already, and I'll be passing around the microphone." The presenter explained.

"Sounds good." Luke smiled.

"Let's get started woo!" Michael celebrated.

The room cheered.

"Hi! My name is Jennifer but you can call me Jenny." The first fan greeted with a wave.

"Hello Jenny!" "Hi!!" My dads greeted speaking into the microphones.

"First of all, I love you guys so much." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Awh we love you too." Michael smiled back.

"My question is; If you could live with one celebrity, dead or alive for a day, who would it be?" She asked curiously.

"Hmm I'd have to say, Will Smith." Calum laughed.

"Definitely Bob Marley." Ashton smiled.

"I'd have to choose Will Smith." Michael said into the microphone.

"Hey! I picked Will Smith, you can't pick the same as me." Calum argued.

"But I just did." Michael stuck his tongue out at Calum.

The fans were in fits of laughter. Calum pouted.

"I'd pick Kanye West, his house would be amazing." Luke beamed.

"Who would you pick Lucy?" Calum asked me.

"Oh me? I'd pick Pete Wentz, because he seems so cool." I smiled, the fans going crazy how I liked Fall Out Boy.

"Hey! My names Abbie." Abbie introduced herself.

"Hi Abbie!" We cheered.

"I love your band so much you're so amazing! Your music is just on point." She laughed.

"Thank you so much Abbie." Luke thanked her smiling at the gorgeous fan girl.

"Okay, okay I wanted to ask you guys if you could live in one country for the rest of your lives, what country would you choose?" She smiled nervously.

"Ireland, because I love the cold weather." Ashton smiled.

"Australia, because I miss home." Luke pouted.

"Awwwh." The crowd chorused.

"Probably Dubai, because it's Dubai." Calum laughed.

"Italy, because it has the best pizza and ice cream." Michael chuckled.

"I'd have to say America, because of the snow in the winter." I smiled taking a sip of my glass of water.

After answering a ton of questions from the fans we had a break.

"All of you were brilliant out there!" The host beamed "just one more thing Lucy try to stay out of the way, just a tiny bit." He gave me a sickly smiled.

I nodded.

"Why does she have to stay out of the way? You're the one who told us to bring her with us." Ashton argued, annoyed at the fake host and his sick smile.

"Oh we didn't tell you to bring her with you as in 'answer the questions' in. But as someone who stays silent and doesn't open their mouth, like ummm aha a shadow." He said too happily.

"She will not be our shadow, she's our child and we love her." Luke said offensively, from his horrible words.

"Well I can tell that the fans don't, so if you want to gain popularity tone her down a little bit okay, it's not my career that's on the line her." He snapped back still with a smile plastered on his face. "In anyways you'll only have her till Christmas."

Now they were raging. How dare he say something so spiteful as that.

"Breaks over lets go!" He announced.

"Let's go." Luke said grinding his teeth, his fists clenched trying to stop himself from punching him.

"C'mon Luke." Michael put a hand on his back.

"Okay." Luke sighed loosening a bit.

Calum held my hand as we walked back to the room.

"You will not be our shadow." He chuckled, leaving a sloppy kiss on my cheek while blowing into it making a funny noise.

I giggled looking up at him.

The Q&A went on for another hour, most of that involving us doing the Macarena, Luke getting slapped in the face with a banana, a fan getting a jokey back from Michael, Calum singing a duet with a fan and Ashton having an arm wrestle with a fan.

It was eventful, now they were going to talk to the fans and take pictures with them. Of course I stood behind them occasionally asked to take a picture with a fan, I'd get a glare from the host though. Especially when one of my dads' tell me to stand beside them.
The fans never wanted us to leave, we had to push through the crowd but we finally made it to the car.
-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: sorry it took so long to update eek schools back and I'm trying to adjust you know that feeling!

This chapter is dedicated to alexishemmingsirwin for commenting on like EVERYTHING! Ahaha

Thank you for actually reading this fanfic! voting, commenting and following!
Love you guys so much <3 ~ Roisin x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 6 32
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
218K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...