Chocolate! (on hiatus)

Od poltergeist_people

The bell to my grandfathers old shop rang and I looked up from my magazine, "Welcome to Sugar Suga- whoa what... Více

Ch 1: Welcome to Sugar Sugar!
Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?
Ch 3: ...Sooo You Wanna Live In my Basement?
Ch 4: Here Comes the Rainbow Psycho.
Ch 5: I KNEW YOU KNEW I'M MORE CUTE THAN A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!
Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!
Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.
Ch 8: Everything
Ch 9: The Attic
Ch 10: Arson
Ch 11: Prison food
Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.
Ch 13: Can I Have Your Fortune Cookie?
Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.
Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV
Ch 16: Free Will
Ch 17: Magic
Ch 18: For the Love of Lola
Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!
Ch 20: Familiar
Ch 21: Things Change.
Ch 23: Don't you Wanna Taste my Rainbow Cake?
Ch 24: I'm Lola
Ch 25: What Would You do if I Told You I Love You?
Ch 26: I Hate You
Ch 27: I Hate You Too
Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.
Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores
Ch 30: Now Strip
Ch 31: Fudge You!
Ch 32: Bucket List
Ch 33: Kitty
Ch 34: Misunderstandings
Ch 35: Ice
Ch 36: Embarrassed?
Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!
Ch 38: Leo the Lemon
Ch 39: The Lola I Know
Ch 40: Lawyers are Like Santa
Ch 41: Memory
Ch 42: Proof.
Ch 43: Cherry Pop!
Ch 44: Piece of Cake.
Ch 45: Uh Honesty?
Ch 46: Little Candy Queen
Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel
Ch 48: Fly
Ch 49: Gummy Bear
Ch 50: You're a Bitch
Ch 51: The Most Devastatingly Horrible Thing in my Candy Land Life.
Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison
Ch 53: A Plan
Ch 54: Inner Demons
Ch 55: Rage
Ch 56: It's Name is Squishy.
Ch 57: Hell Muffins
Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.
Ch 59: Burnt Cookies
Ch 60: The Night Terror Myth
Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.
Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows
Ch 63: Deep Fried Oreos
Bye.

Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.

31.5K 1.9K 173
Od poltergeist_people

A/N: ahahahaha some of you  have developed a thing for our mean demon cake. which is a bit strange considering he used lola a bait and pretty much walks all over her..but he's also weirdly protective the bipolar chunk of bitter chocolate.

~~

Lola POV:

"You're doing it all wrong Lola."

A blush crawled up my neck as Axels chest pressed against my back and his finger traced over my skin, "I am?"

He sighed, "of course you are, if you were doing it right that vase would be moving."

"o-oh...maybe I'm just not magical?"

He snorted, fingers making their way back up my arms, "no..No you have magic alright I can feel it inside you, hot and instant, running through your veins like blood."

I bit my lip, tempted to step away from the man behind me. He was so tall and his chest was so broad it scared me a bit. I never realized how small I was compared to him, "oh."

"Don't 'oh' me Lola just fucking do it."

I frowned, "I'm trying! I can't just mumble a bunch of mumbo jumbo and expect things to start floating!"

He snorted, gripping me wrist and spinning me around, my body pressed flush against his, "I can do it without uttering a single word and the old man did it with half the phrases and a snap of his pale fingers. You're young and healthy, You can do at least this."

I glared at his collarbone, "I have been standing in my kitchen staring at this vase for two hours Axel, I can't."

"Its not that you can't, its that you won't."

"Thats not it!"

"It is Lola, you're easily distracted."

"Am not!"

His grin was almost as taunting as his eyes, "oh really?" I was spun around again, "try again."

I did, muttering more gibberish and staring at the vase with intense focus. His fingers made their was down my skin again, this time crawling over my thigh and under the hem of my shirt. I yelped, "Off!"

His laugh was cruel, "see? Easily distracted. Maybe take a cold shower and try again babe."

I stomped my foot and pulled away from him, "Maybe you shouldn't feel me up! Grandpa would kill you for touching me like that!"

He tisked and looked away.

I pointed an accusing finger at him, "oh? so you already figured that? then stop." 

His look was incredulous, "I'm a lust demon and you have a vagina yet you expect me not to mess with you?"

"Yes!"

He just stared at me, "what part of lust demon and vagina did you not understand?"

"Would you stop saying that?"

"would you stop thinking like a slut?"

I glared at him, "I do not think like a slut!"

His smirk was sly, "ehhh? then its only your body that acts like one? Its no wonder you're still a virgin, your mind is always getting in the way of some poor blue balled bastard."

I picked up the vase and threw it at him, "STUPID LAVA CAKE GO DIE!"

He laughed catching it with ease, "theres the Lola I'm looking for. try again."

I huffed and tried again, failing once more.

He frowned, "wow you really suck at this."

I flopped onto a stool, "I hate this."

"Magic isn't something to loathe, its a blessing and a curse sure but it is also power, mortals tend to care very much for power."

I shook my head, "all I care about its powdered sugar."

"That shits disgusting."

I laid my head on the counter, tiered and depressed. Simple he said. 

I couldn't even do something simple.

Grandpa would be sad. He was always so happy talking about magic.

"I dont understand..."

Axel looked at me one brow raised, "why you're body and mind are clearly at odds with what you should be doing with your virginity?"

"No...why can't I use magic?"

He snorted, "I told you, you're distracted easy. That and you seem to loath all things magic."

"I do not!"

"Do you like me Lola?"

I hesitated. What a strange question.

Axel wouldn't hesitate if I asked him that, he would tell me he hated me and call me a name.

"I didn't dislike you before..."

"before you found out I was half night terror half incubus?"

I nodded more to myself than anything, I had liked my human convict cake....this devils food cake i'm not sure about.

"Well. figure out what you feel. magic works best with a clear mind."

"But..."

"But nothing, you're wasting my time."

I grit my teeth.

"I mean come on Lola, its not like no one ever told you about magic and demons before you were just to stupid and blind to really look around you. Thats not my fault. and your grandpa trusted me, that should be reason enough for you to trust me at least a bit too."

"You liked grandpa. You don't like me."

"Yeah but if I was going to do anything to you I would have already done it while you were under my control, you're just stuck because you refuse to believe your grandpa would summon a demon."

"of course I can't believe it! grandpa was a good man!"

He sighed as if exasperated. "He was a good man but a desperate one Lola, how many times do I have to tell you this?"

"Why?..why was he so desperate?"

"because he was human and your kind seem to do strange things in the name of the feeling you call love."

I blinked, looking at the dark haired demon, "love?"

"I told you once before Lola, love is a bitch. For him it was in an entirely different way. He got his love, and then he was forced to be someone else for it."

I was confused, "someone else?.."

"A demon was a last resort of a desperate man who the world had never seen before a man who loved his wife more than his own soul. Thats all you really need to you Lola."

My lips parted in surprise, "..grandma?"

Axels eyes rested upon me, "you know, you shouldn't be so quick to judge. If I had never been summoned, your mother would never have met your father and you never would have been born. Every choice you make changes your path just enough to change fate entirely."

My heart was racing, "What are you saying?.."

"I'm saying that if I wasn't ever summoned by your gramps your grandmother would have died thirty years ago and you're mother would have left this town. The town where she met your father, in order to study at some medical school in Australia, determined to find a cure for her mothers illness even if she couldn't save her own mother according to you're grandpa. The old man was desperate not to lose his nineteen year old daughter and wife all in the same year. Sure he would still have his first born, his son..but his wife and little princess. It was too much for him to take. He summoned a demon, you're grandma magically started to get better and poof sweet daughter stayed."

Tears filled my eyes, "you cured grandma?"

"no. I just gave her a longer life than what was meant for her."

"how?"

"isn't it obvious lola? I fead off peoples fear and transferred the energy I gained to her by the simple touch of even a single fingertip to her palm."

I felt like I was going to be sick..grandma lived off fear. 

"You should have seen the old mans face when his wife started walking again."

"Stop it.."

He hummed at me, that taunting look in his eye again, "whats wrong Lola? You loved your grandma didn't you?"

"..cruel...You're too cruel!"

He sneered, "cruel isn't a synonym for honest Lola. I don't see why you humans always think it is."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

29.1K 1.1K 32
People of different species aren't allowed to mix so when word gets out about two people of different species dating, they become incognito and hide...
6.2K 102 25
Warning ⚠️ 18+ contains alot of violence, toxic actions, smut, vulgar language, sexual abuse, assault, mental and physical abuse. This book is 18+ an...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
57 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...