Love In The Hood

Per darealkp

Jamerica Williams ; she's a simple high school girl who happens to be the sister of a drug lord in Tallahasse... M茅s

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sequel?
4Chan Warning

Chapter 1

25.2K 442 145
Per darealkp

Jamerica Williams

Constant beeping plays within my ear, causing me to turn over in my bed, officially irritated. I quickly grabbed my phone with an aggravating snatch off the table and answered it. It was 6:00 in the morning, who could this be?

"What?" , I asked before looking at the caller ID.

"Girl, don't talk to me like that! Now get up and wake your brother up so y'all can get ready for school. I'm at the court house about JJ. I left breakfast in the microwave and I put your keys on your desk for you.", my mother said through the phone.

"I'm sorry ma and alright. Thank you, I love you mommy.", I replied before slowly getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom in my room.

"You're welcome baby. Now go ahead and get ready. Have a good first day, my baby growing up so fast.", She said.

"I know mommy, but I'll see you later.", I replied and hung up the phone after she said her goodbyes.

I sat my phone on the cream colored marble counter as I looked at my wide mirror on the wall. I began to undress and turn the water on for the shower. I hopped in the shower and allowed the water to run down my body as I slowly relaxed. I grabbed my Cashmere Glow body was from Bath & Body Works and began to to wash my body with my matching tan loufa. After washing myself really good, I stepped out, wrapped my light pink towel around myself and brushed my teeth, leaving a Colgate smile. I washed my face with my facial cleanser and applied Cocoa Butter after drying my face.

After taking care of my personal hygiene, I walked back into my room and pulled my Victoria Secret bag out of my closet. I pulled out my black, lace panty and bra set from the bag and laid them out on my bed. I grabbed my Cashmere Glow lotion and began to lotion my body. Once completely relieved of all ash, I slipped on my undergarments and then my robe.

I walked out of the comfort of my room and to my brother, Jamir room. I knocked on his door, but got no response, so I walked in and began to shake him.

"Damn Jamerica, five more minutes!", he called out with his eyes still closed and his hands in his boxers.

I touched the part of his chest with the name "Karmina" tattooed on it and began to shake him again.

"No , I've gave you like thirty extra minutes, get up now or I'm leaving you.", I replied as I started walking to the door of his bedroom.

"Fine man, damn.", he said as he began to rise out of bed and walk to the bathroom on the other side of his room.

I laughed a little and walked back to my room and into my closet to choose the outfit I was going to wear today. I eventually made my choice after reaching into my Flirt bag and pulling out a white and black aztec print crop top along with some acid wash shorts and some black and gold sandals. I laid the outfit out on the bed and began to get dressed. I chose some gold chains to go along with it and my black and gold Michael Kors purse. Afterwards, I styled my curly hair, grabbed my phone, portable charger, keys, notebooks, binders and pencil pouch and put it all in my purse.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I seen my brother eating on the food my mother had put up for us. I walked over and grabbed some bacon and toast off the plate and poured myself some orange juice. Once we finished eating, we walked outside to my 2016 Dodge Charger and drove to this hell hole known as Rickards Highschool.

After pulling up to the school, Jamir grabbed his galaxy , JanSport backpack and walked over to where all his homies and thots be posted up in the morning. I proceeded to my locker on the second floor of the 500 building until I seen my best friend Alayah, begin to approach me.

"Bestfriend", she whined as she began to walk with me to my locker.

"Whats good Lay?" , I asked as we made our way up the steps of the 500 building. We weren't to excited to see one another since we had been hanging out all summer.

"Mann, RJ been really pissing me off lately, it's like he doesn't show no emotion anymore.", she stated as we stopped at my locker.

"Y'all are a cute couple, but if he treating you bad, then break up with him yo", I replied as I took all my books out my purse, only leaving the ones that I needed for these first four periods before lunch.

"I know man, but I really don't want to end it. We've only been together for two months, but it feel like so much more."

"Well, go with your heart, but don't let your heart deceive your mind from enforcing the truth into your soul. Think like a man so you won't get played like a bitch boo.", I said as the 7:22 bell began ringing so students could report to first period.

"Thanks Bambi."

We began to walk to our Calculus class for first period. On the way there we ran into Turtle and Dreah, they were always goofing around. We conversated with them and then started back walking to first period. Just as we were walking in, I got a phone call from my older brother JJ. I stepped out of the way to let Lay in and then accepted the call with only 5 minutes left to get into the classroom.

"JJ wassup, I'm in school.", I spoke into the phone.

"It's gonna be real quick, look, I got myself into some issues and I need your help."

"What did you do this time JJ, damn."

"I got into business with some north side niggas and they owe me 20 grand. I need you to tell Rosco to handle things for me until after court since you have first period with him."

"Alright JJ."

"Thank you baby sister, I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too hoe.", I replied before hanging up.

I walked into first period right before the bell rung and quickly made my way to my seat on the left side of the class, next to Lay. I hated when my brother asked me to handle things with Rosco for him, considering that he has had a crush on me since 9th grade year. Ms. Pinket bitter ass hadn't made it into the class yet, so I turned around in my desk to face a thirsty looking Rosco. He was staring a dark hole in my soul as he over looked my body numerous times.

"Rosco, can you stop staring?" I asked as I rolled my eyes, beginning to get annoyed with the look of lust in his eyes.

"Damn girl, you look even better than what you did last year. Oh jeezus!", he called out as he looked me in my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, thank you, but anyway, my brother said he got into some things with them north side niggas and they set him up, so he need you to handle it until his trial in court over with."

"Alright, but Bambi, when you gon' give a nigga some time man?", he said as he smiled that ugly ass smirk with a mouth full of diamond and gold.

"When you don't look like you about to go shoot up a bando, bye bye now.", I laughed as I turned back around in my seat. I could hear him sucking his teeth behind me, but I didn't care. I love hood niggas, but the ones that were trying to get out the hood, not stay in it.

We all sat there waiting on Ms. Pinket to show up, but she never did. Damn, it was the first day and our teacher didn't even want to show up. I didn't want to be here either, but at least I came. Just as I began to take out my platinum gold headphones so that I could listen to my Chief Keef, Ms. Rawlings entered the class room.

"Man damn, not this bitch.", Lay whispered as she rolled her eyes and mugged Rawlings from across the room as the rest of the class groaned in frustration.

Nobody liked Ms. Rawlings because she was such an annoying substitute. She followed all the guidelines, procedures, and even went by the seating chart. She was aggravating.

I decided to go ahead and listen to my music secretly by slipping my head phones up my shirt from behind and hiding the buds in the hood of my hoodie. This was going to be a long day.

After first period, Lay and I walked to second period which was Philosophy 2 with Mr. Harring, that class flew by considering all we did was take notes all period and go over the syllabus.

Third period came along really fast, which was Anatomy. Lay and I walked in and took our seat just as the bell rang. Mr. Lamee began to call roll just as someone showed up late. When he walked in, he instantly caught my attention. He was a tall, light skinned boy with a fade, skinny yet buff, and a really cute face. He was dressed in a a long sleeved white shirt, with some black joggers, high top, forces and a gold chain around his neck.

"Is this Physics 2 with Mr. Lame?", he asked as a few childish people began to chuckle, meanwhile, I looked over my syllabus, no longer focused on him.

"Yes this is and my name is pronounced Luh-May, not lame, Mr.Jackson.", Mr.Lamee said as he read over the boy's schedule.

Luckily, Mr. Lamee placed him on the other side of the room, so he won't be a distraction for me at all. I continued to read over my syllabus and eventually heard a loud laughter coming from the row behind me. Lay sitting in the row in front of me also heard it, we both looked back to see Diane sitting behind us. Diane and her home girl , Taymar, have hated Lay and I since the 9th grade. No wonder I didn't notice her. I turned back around after receiving unpleasant mean mugs from her and listened to Mr.Lamee talk for another 30 minutes. Eventually class was over and I was off to AP Spanish. Spanish went by pretty quickly and then it was time for lunch.

Lay and I walked to my car where I seen Jamir and one of his thots hugged up on my hood. I cleared my throat loud enough so they can hear me, which caused her to stop and stare.

"Baby who is this and why is she disturbing us?", the girl asked as she sized me.

"Jamir, handle that or I will.", I said as I proceeded to enter my car and get in as Lay got into the passenger seat.

Jamir pushed the girl off of him and got into the backseat of the car.

"Drop me off at Quan house, his mom cookin' so I'll eat there and he'll bring me back.", he said as we drove off, heading for Zaxby's.

After dropping Jamir off, we pulled up to Zaxby's and got out of the car. We ordered some food and went to sit down. Just as Lay began talking about RJ, four boys walked into the restaurant. Two of them were talking loud as hell, but only one caught my eye. Mr. Jackson from third period.

BJ :

I walked into Zaxby's with my homies and was ready to grub, a nigga was hungry! Just as we walked in and made it to the counter, I noticed shawty from third period glance at me and quickly turn her head. She was fine, really fine. I had plans on talking to her later, but what better time than the present, you dig? I ordered my food and then decided to make my way over to her. I slowly approached the table and took the seat next to her.

"Who is that Bambi?", the girl sitting across from her stated. Damn, her name Bambi. A nigga learn so much in a few minutes.

"How about you ask him Lay?", she stated and she faced me with a bored look on her face. Wow, shawty has a serious mean mug, someone should fix that.

"My name's Brandon, but people call me BJ , we all have third period together." I stated as I smiled at shawty while answering her friend's question.

"Oh okay, well nice to meet you Brandon, my name's Alayah, but everybody calls me Lay for short", her friend stated.

"Nice to meet you to Lay", I stated, while still looking at Bambi as she gave me a dull expression. "Now, what's your name?", I asked.

"My name is Jamerica, but everybody calls me Bambi.", she stated before going back to eating her food.

"Why Bambi?", I asked.

"I'm clumsy.", she stated before she bit into a crinkly french fry covered in Zax sauce.

"Ohh okay, well, it's nice to meet you Bambi.", I smirked at her. She looked over me really hard before smiling back. Her smile could shatter these hoes dreams, no wonder she doesn't do it.

"Nice to meet you to BJ.", just as I was about to make conversation, my main ace Tony came over with tray of food.

"Come on BJ, we hungry nigga!", he called as he was walking away with the food. Niggas always interrupting something.

"Alright, damn, I'm coming.", I said. "Can I get your number Bambi?", I asked her as I handed her my iPhone with the New Contact page popped up.

She smiled and grabbed my phone, saving her number as "Bambi " which I knew I would later on in time change to "Wifey" . I sent her a text message so she would have my number and then walked back to my homies.

After we ate and left Zaxby's, we pulled back up to Rick High and I had to go to fifth period which was AVID 4. Just as I walked in, I seen Lay. I sat next to her and she immediately spoke.

"Hey BJ.", she said as she took out her binder from her Aztec print backpack and placed it on her desk.

"Wassup?", I replied as I drunk some powerade from a Zaxby's cup

"Nothin' much, I just feel we should be friends since you feelin' my best friend.", she replied which made me choke on my drink a little bit.

"What makes you think that?", I bluffed.

"Boy, don't lie, yeen gotta lie Craig. I know you feelin' her, just by the way you look at her.", she stated as class began to start.

"Yeah you right, my home boy having a movie and mall day for his birthday, think she'll come?", I asked hoping she would say yes.

"I don't know, I'll talk her into it tho, and if she say no, I'll just ask her to hit the mall and the movies with me that same day because I know she'll forget. Just text me the times and the date.", she replied after sliding me her number on a sheet of paper. I placed the paper in my back pocket and thanked her, she a true friend.

Lay :

After fifth period, I had to go to English Composition 4 which was the last class of the day. I took the short way and ran into RJ on the way there. Damn, this means I'll have to see him every day unless I take the long way. I had been really thinking about dumping him considering that all the life in our relationship was missing, but I still have feelings for him so I can't bring myself to do it.

"Hey Lay.", he said as he hugged me. Something had to be going on, my name is "Bae", not no damn "Lay", the hell wrong with this nigga?

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" , I asked as I looked up at him with a concerned expression.

"Lay, I can't do this anymore man, I'm hearing that you been with other niggas and I just can't be with you no more, but you still my baby tho.", he said and it hit me like a wrecking ball, even tho I don't really fuck with Miley Cyrus.

"What do you mean, 'you heard'? You are about to break up with me over something you heard, hell naa you ain bae no more. This shit foul yoo.", I said as I began to walk away. I felt like he really didn't hear anything, he just wanted an excuse to break up with me, but why?

I tried to hold back the tears as I walked to sixth period, luckily Bambi was in this class because I really need her right now. I walked in and seen Diane and Taymar sitting in the row right behind us. I knew this was going to be a long period. I took my seat and immediately ignored the laughs coming from behind me and Bambi as she sat down. They both have so much hate against her, they some hating hoes yoo.

"What's wrong?", Bambi asked me before she started doing anything else.

"RJ broke up with me.", I said lowly, trying to hold back my tears.

She got up and hugged me tightly and looked at me to make sure I wasn't crying. Lord, what would I do without her?

"Afterschool, you can come to my house so we can talk about it.", she said as she went back to her desk.

I nodded as the bell rung and class began. Our teacher was named Mr. Fiallos and he was a very cool man, but I had a strange feeling that he didn't like me. Besides that and the constant laughter behind us, class went by quickly.

After school was out, we drove to Bambi house as she blasted Chief Keef through the speakers of her Charger as her and Jamir rapped the lyrics word for word. On the way to her house, I got a message from BJ with the date and time of the events that were scheduled to talk place next weekend. When we pulled up to Bambi's house, we go out and immediately went to her room and started our homework as we talked about the breakup.

"So he dumped you over something he supposedly heard, that's fucked up yoo.", she said after I told her how things played out.

"I don't know why, but I feel like it was more to it than that.", I replied while working out a Calculus problem on the worksheet.

"Well, not saying he was doing you dirty, but you did say he was becoming emotionless and distant and now he chose to break up with you over something petty. Maybe he found someone else." , she said as she looked up at me with apologizing eyes.

"Damn, you right, this hurt, but I'll be alright. I'll move on.", I said with all seriousness.

After we finished our homework, Bambi dropped me off back home and I decided to shower and go straight to sleep. It has been a long day.

Bambi :

After getting back home from dropping Lay off, I showered, brushed my teeth and slipped into some cheer shorts I use for Delta practice and a Nike sports bra. I laid down and began to scroll down my Instagram feed when I seen a follow request from BJ . Lord , BJ , he so fine. I accepted his request and followed him back. I made a few posts and laid my phone down so that I could go to sleep. Just then , I received a message that stated :

" Sleep Tight Baby Girl "

This made me smile and I replied with :

" Good Night BJ "

After this, I sat my phone to the side and fell asleep. This has been a long day.

_________________________________________

Author's Notes:

The Media Pic is of Jamerica

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

816K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
Estranged Per nique

Literatura rom脿ntica

25.7K 660 27
19 year old, Merena who was never close to any of her family even though they lived in the same house. She never trusted anyone but her twin sister...
His Drug Per _christiaaa

Literatura rom脿ntica

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
2.2K 90 42
Information 23 year old Phoenix grew up in the foster care system. Her parents were a mystery to her and being from the ruffest part of Detroit, Mic...