❝Speak❞ - A Memoir (Book 1)

By MissChryss

A Naruto Fan-Fiction ~~~ My life was never normal, and I doubt it ever will be. Even still, my life spirale... More

01 - Runaway
02 - Interrogation
03 - New Home
04 - Anthrophobia
05 - Team 7
06 - Bell Test
07 - Chakra
08 - Chunin Exams
09 - Invasion of Konoha
10 - Secrets and Lies
11 - Leaving Konoha
12 - Rescue Mission
13 - In the Shadows
14 - Curse Mark
15 - Ririn's Voice
16 - Into the Past
17 - The Voice
18 - Family
19 - Reunion
20 - The End

00 - Prologue

24K 594 45
By MissChryss

Prologue

***

“Out of my way, freak!!” said a random passerby, while harshly pushing me to the ground. I winced and got up, proceeding to squeeze my now bleeding arm. I must have landed on a rock or something. I looked up to find bystanders glaring as they passed.

Quickly moving out of the way of yet another passerby, I headed for a nearby park. There I almost immediately find kids playing and having fun.

I watched them longingly for a while before getting pushed back by an unknown force. Startled, I practically jumped away from a surprised young boy about my age.

He looks at me curiously before glancing at my bleeding arm. “Did I do that?!” he asks wide eyed and pointing to the bleeding arm.

Surprised by his question, I quickly shook my head to clear confusion, but he was already taking off his small jacket to wrap around my arm.

Before he could hand me his jacket though, an arm pulled him up. The arm belonged to very tall and very pretty woman.

“What do you are doing? I thought I told you not to go near her!” she whispers loudly to the boy.

“But mom, she’s hurt!” protested the boy, pointing at my still bleeding arm.

“I don’t care, I don’t want you by that…thing” said the woman, looking at me with a disapprovingly hateful glare. For some reason, all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock a cry my eyes out. I didn’t even know what I did to deserve such hate.

Even though I had heard worse, I still felt like crying. I looked back at the boy who was being dragged away by who I assumed to be his mother. He looked apologetic and confused. He tried to smile reassuringly, but I didn’t dare look; I knew it would only bring false hope. Something I definitely didn’t need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.6K 36
Hello, my name is Suzu. Just Suzu. I am one of the experiments of orochimaru's wife. And yes, wife. Shocking right? But he really has a wife, and she...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
5.7K 316 9
Sequel to Konoha's Demise - A new character arises, and is seen joining the Pink Flower Village. She's a red haired beauty of a girl, with striking...
143K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...