The heart of Agent 47

By akankshya123

A happy-go-lucky girl Sasha is held captive by a handful of scientists who want to produce a human clone with... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
A/N
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

A/n

629 9 2
By akankshya123

So I felt you might need an insight on the various projects Dr. Chrome is doing. 

I will conduct a Walk the Talk session with Dr. Chrome, where the questions that you would like to ask Dr. Chrome will be answered along with the explanation of various scientific terms used in the book. I know that many of you might not be science geeks and though I have refrained myself from using the almighty words, there are still a few that you might not have knowledge about. 

Drop your questions at the comments section and Dr. Chrome will answer them ;)

As for the updates, I am still waiting for my book to hit 2k. Chapter 12 is waiting to be released to the whole world ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 678 18
Maki Harukawa has always been a top notch hitman ever since she was 16. She was a cold-hearted killer masked behind a innocent schoolgirl persona. Sh...
41K 743 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
156K 5.3K 33
"I won't take orders from him!" I yell at Bogo. "You have more in common with him than you think." Bogo rolls his eyes. "I don't give a damn!" I ye...
6.5K 273 36
She's a Russian call girl He's an assassin out for blood ............................ Agent 7 is a seasoned killer with a hit list of corrupt Russian...