Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Chapter Six

408K 14.3K 3.2K
By mizpanda

If you can't read this book or a chapters missing remove it from your library, follow me then add it back.
Thank you for all the support
Enjoy <3 (not edited)

----

I let out a groan as I fell back in my chair the incidents from two days ago, were replaying in my head. Note to self, never go on a date or whatever again.

I dried my hands before putting the cloth back on its handle. I had just finished washing the plates after they had eaten. I glanced down at my wrist when the watch buzzed and Henry's name appeared.

I let out a sigh and quickly hurried to where he was in the sitting room. I peeked around the corner and my heart stopped when I saw his face. He didn't look happy at all.

"Sir?" I asked, entering the room and he turned toward me, giving me a tired smile. I blinked once as he nodded to the armchair close by. I slowly made my way over and then sat down.

This couldn't be good...

"Milania, I've bad news," he began slowly and I swallowed the lump in my throat. I knew it.

"Nobody's hurt, are they?" I asked even though I knew that wasn't the thing that he had called me in for but I had to make sure. With a sad look on his face he shook his head no.

"I feel you know why you're here," he said, his voice quiet. I just nodded my head. "Alexander wants to... hire you, and I don't like him being alone in his home all the time which is why I'm thinking of agreeing," he looked ashamed, "a maid would do him good and you're the only one he has in mind."

I nodded my head slowly. "I understand how you feel right now, I don't really know why he wants you as his maid, or what happened in the past but that's none of my business."

"I understand." It was normal for family to worry about each other.

"You understand?" He glanced up at me with a sad look. I nodded my head before looking to the door when someone crept in.

"Is Alexander taking Milan?" Isaac asked sadly and Henry's lips went into a flat line as he remained silent, not answering his son's question.

Why me? Why did he have to pick me of all maids?

Isaac frowned and looked towards me. "If he takes you I'll miss you but, Alexander is really nice at times. He'll take good care of you," he could act so mature at times.

I just nodded my head in response but inside I was screaming. It was because he was a child that Xander was nice to him; it was going to be hell for me. This was almost as bad as being sold back to my other pervish owners.

"It could just be temporary though and feel free to visit here whenever you want." Henry avoided my eyes. He was so sweet, most of my past owners wouldn't feel bad or care for me at all. I couldn't help the sad feeling that engulfed me.

"Temporary?" I asked after a moment.

"Yeah, he might get bored of maids and want freedom again, you never know what he wants at times," he let out a weak laugh and I smiled, a hopeful look crossed my face.

"I understand, sir," I said, pausing before voicing my next question. "Would you like me to start packing now?" I asked my gut turning over as I imagined working for Xander. How exciting. Please note the heavy use of sarcasm.

"If you don't mind. You will be leaving in two days," he said, "but hopefully you'll be back soon." I nodded my head with a smile and he returned it. I stood up from my seat and, before leaving the room, I pat Isaac's head then made my way up to my room.

I stood outside my bedroom door and let out a groan, resting my head on the door. Why me? Why? I might as well just die here and now.

I pushed the door open and froze when I saw Xander on my bed but, that's not what made my heart drop and make me almost get sick. No, it was what he was doing.

He was looking through the cardboard box I had hidden under my bed. NO!

"You have some interesting things in here," he said quietly, not even glancing up at me. I slammed the door behind me and lunged on him, ripping one of the pictures from his hand.

I pinned him down, sitting on his body as I glared down at him. "This is my personal shit!" I growled, putting the photo in my box, my face heating up.

"I like when you get feisty," he smirked and I crawled back off him and tugged the box to the end of the bed where I was sitting.

I closed the cardboard box, my face felt as if it was literally on fire now and I couldn't even meet his eyes.

"You're red," he commented. Thanks for the observation Captain Obvious.

When I didn't respond, he put his hand on the box. I snapped my head up and slapped his hand away, pausing when he chuckled.

"I knew that would get you to respond," he said before eyeing the box.

"All that stuff in there-"

"Is not mine, kind of..." I interrupted, ready to put up an argument but instead he just nodded his head.

"I know, your past owner purchased them or took the photos and I'm guessing he sent them to you as a reminder." He explained exactly what I was going to say. It wouldn't be that obvious to most people.

"Mhmm," my voice was low.

"Why didn't you just throw them out?" He questioned.

"I will."

"You won't." My eyes met his when he said that.

"Excuse me?" I asked, taken aback at what he had just said. I'm sure that I was going to.

"I want to look through it more, and we may need some of this stuff in the future. I mean I am your new master now," he grinned and I bit the inside of my cheek. Can I die now? Please?

"Why?"

"Why what?" He tilted his head.

I thought the question was obvious.

"Why are you taking me? I'm happy here, why do you feel the need to make my life miserable and torture me by being your maid?" I frowned, not holding back any harsh comment and his right eyebrow raised consequently.

"Ouch?" He said before continuing, "Because I have my reasons Milania, and believe me I haven't taken you yet," he winked and my nose scrunched in disgust.

"Have you ever used anything in here?" He moved on and I shrugged. This response made him give me a curious look.

"Not all of it... not much actually," I said, my voice hushed.

He reached in the box after opening it and pulled out a dildo. My nose scrunched up once more in disgust and I shook my head. "No, I have not used that," I snapped, for some reason getting aggressive. I was so awkward with these things.

"This?" He reached back in and pulled out some type of whip/paddle thing. I paused and said nothing in response, instead I just watched him. He knew the answer when I didn't reply and he hesitated. It looked like he was debating to ask more about it but instead he decided not to and put it back in.

He pulled out a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. "Jesus your past master was into some pretty kinky shit," he murmured, looking over them both before putting them back in.

I didn't say anything and just stayed quiet as he looked through the inside of the box. I was happy that he wasn't pulling the other things out and I didn't bother stopping him from rooting in case it made him want to tease me.

His hand retreated from the box but this time it contained a few photos. "Don't look at those," I mumbled and tried to snatch them but he quickly pulled them out of my reach, "please?"

He watched me closely and I quickly averted my eyes. "Why," He asked, "do they contain nudes?" He smirked but I didn't reply, just looked away.

"They don't...?" He was amazing at reading people or maybe I was just bad at hiding things from them.

He ignored my wishes and looked down to the photos. He studied the first one before putting it down, which allowed me to see which one it had been.

In it I was asleep wearing only my bra and panties. Yes, that was from my pervish ex-master who had enjoyed taking pictures of me sleeping.

I glanced backup and he put down another one. It was me in the shower but luckily you couldn't see my naked body fully as the glass had been steamed up.

"These aren't as bad as I-"

He paused when he looked at the next one. "What the fuck is this? Who is this...?"

I didn't reply.

"WHO IS THIS MILAN?! This is you, isn't it?" He turned the picture towards me and I turned away quickly. Nothing happened for a moment so I quietly looked up. It was a close-up picture of my face, bruises all around and a swollen lip. My face was so fucked up you could barely realize it was me.

He glanced down at the others, his face getting angrier as he skimmed through them before putting them all on the bed.

There were pictures of me cowering as a man punched and kicked me, pictures of me covered with bruises and other injuries, a picture of me standing outside in the snow in just my bra and panties, and a picture of my stomach with a huge, bloody gash on it.

He put them down on the bed and looked up at me, his eyes on fire. "What the fuck happened?" he asked. Why was he so angry?

"Some of them aren't me..." I murmured, trying to pass off the lie as believable to Xander.

"Aren't you?! They're all you!" He reached out and pulled up my dress slightly to reveal a small scar the size of a child's pinky which was all that was left from the cut. I pulled down my dress quickly and moved back.

"Get out," I whispered, cleaning up the pictures and putting them back in the box. He stood up and grabbed my hand roughly, tugging me off the bed.

"Forget about moving in with me in two days, you're coming right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.5K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
149K 1.5K 23
Lyssa expected to have a life which every girl would have. But what she didn't know was that her life was going to have lots of twists and turns befo...
3.6M 150K 99
New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of my house and find someone else." "Lucas...
367 11 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...