Say You Like Me [BTS ]

By faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 13

13K 453 141
By faVulousBlue

Author POV
A week has passed and its already weekend but laini still don't know the guy that helped her from being bullied by yewon . Laini tried her best on finding that guy but ended up fail . What she know is she going to repay back his kindness .

Today was the day for Laini first meet her future husband . She felt so nervous that she feel her heart jumping out .

"Laini , don't forget about tonight okay . I'll pick you and the kids up at 12 noon " Laini aunt , Mrs.Yoon said over the phone .

"Okay aunt ." Laini lazily said as she end the call . she get up to take some fresh shower in the morning .

Laini let out her frustration in the bathroom . She look onto the mirror and saw herself . A miserables could be seen in her face . She actually disagree on this arranged marriage but seeing her aunt and uncle situation make her felt guilty . What will she do if her uncle's company bankrupt ? Its the best for Laini to repay back what her uncle and aunt has done to her and the kids .

After a fresh shower , Laini changed into something simple . After done , She went downstairs to make breakfast when Lerim and Lara come down later on .

"Unnie , where are going today ? " Lara ask while chewing her food .
"Aunt say we're going to meet her company partner and she'll pick us up at 12 " Laini said headed to kitchen to clean the dishes .

Laini look at the clock and the needle shows 10 a.m . Laini and kids went to their room and get ready . Laini wear a dark purple dress and braided her hair . She didn't wear any makeup since she never has one . She didn't forget to wear glasses or else she'll tripped over and embarrased herself .

Later on , someone knock the door .
"Noona , aunt has arrived " Lerim said .
"Okay . I'll be in minute" Laini say and wear her converse . Laini doesn't like to wear high heel since she was not that girly .

Laini went downstairs and lock the door . She went inside the car later on .
"Uncle , where are we going ?" Lerim ask wearing his seatbelt .
"We're meeting your sister future husband" Uncle says .
"What ?! Unnie is getting married ? " Lara ask excitedly . Laini facepalm herself hiding the embarrased .

After half an hour of driving , they finally arrived . Laini try to calm herself from nervousness . She step in into a luxury restaurant full of nervous as her heart beat faster .

"Welcome to Gi restaurant . Kim family has been waited for your guys . Let me show you " the worker say and lead them to kim family .

Laini POV
I feel so nervous and i feel like heart almost popped out from it socket . I look at the corner and saw one familiar figure .

Isn't that the uncle i meet when i'm visitting mom and dad ? Why is he here ? He smiled at me as he spotted me . I recognize something . There's one guy who was back facing us . Maybe he was my future husband ?

We settled down and sit infront of the guy keeping my head low . I have no confidence to look up cause i'm scared .

"Your son is such a good looking boy . " Aunt compliment that guy . Is he that handsome ?

"Thank you for the compliment auntie " A deep voice say .

Wait a minute . I think i have heard this voice before . But where ? Public toilet ? Obviously no . Television ? I'm not marrying an idol right ? Perhaps school ? But who ?

I look up curiously and i almost choked on my dirty water looking at the figure infront me . He look shocked too . It was him . Kim taehyung . IT'S HOLY TAEHYUNG . Why is it million of guys in this world i have to married the guy i hate ?

"YOU !" Taehyung ask shocking .
"Looks like you guys know each other ? " Mr.Kim said .
"Y-yeah . We went to same school " I said akwkwardly smile .
"Oh . Then it'll be easier . We're about to fast forward the wedding to next week ." Mr. Kim say

"WHAT ?! NEXT WEEK ?!" We both say in unison .
"Aww you guys even telepathy . So sweet " aunt say . I just mute myself afterwards .

I look at Taehyung and he was playing with Lerim and Lara while the elderly talks about the wedding .

"You really reminds me to my late daughter . I was so happy when my husband say that he meet a girl that resemble our daughter . So we decide to arranged marriage you guys since Taehyung is the only son we have " Mrs.Kim say . Her face look like she really hope that i can be their daughter-in-law .

"Give me a minute to discuss with taehyung " I excused myself and drag Taehyung who was playing with the kids away from the table .

"Look . Let me tell you . Let just continue this wedding " I said straight forward .
"What !? No ! I don't want to marry a slutty nerd like you . " he said making a disgusting look .
"Duh , don't you see how your parent wanted us to get married ? Do you ever pitied them ?" I said glaring at him .
"Ugh , fine . But with one condition" He said
"What condition ?" I ask . He came closer as i can feel his perfume . His breathe tickle my ear .

"Don't fall for me " He said and walk away .

I won't fall for the brat like you . I promise that . Or maybe i'll break the promise someday ?

Nobody knows .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 27.9K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
256K 8.5K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
15.8K 1.1K 11
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...
388K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......ðŸŊ🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...