Daddy's Home ✧ LS

By flowerlover157

Louis was just walking home when he met the business man, little did he know that this man would mean more th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Introduction

41.8K 976 241
By flowerlover157

Louis was walking by the streets on his way home from the little hometown bakery he worked at. He was humming a tune looking around at the nature, playing with the end of his skirt when he ran into something hard causing him to fall on his bum. Louis looked up wincing as he fell feeling tears spring to his eyes. He saw a tall body looking down at him reaching a hand out for him to take. He took the mans hand wiping his eyes away with his balled up fists.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Harry by the way." The man, now identified as Harry spoke.

Louis sniffles slightly looking up at the towering figure and blushes when he saw the man already doing so. "No! It's my fault! I... I'm sorry..." Louis spoke out truthfully seeing the man shake his head.

"No no, love, it was my fault, can I take you out for dinner tonight as an 'I'm sorry' gift?" He asked hopefully.

Louis giggled as he said 'I'm sorry gift' and nodded slightly.

Harry sighed thankfully and exchanged numbers with the much smaller figure and told him a the time to which he had to be ready by, before leaving, leaving Louis to squeal and run home excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...