The Dream: Improvements

By brittanyy25

Book 3 of The Dream Brittany's journey through her career continues. But of course... She can't keep some pe... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
.
..
Not an update... Sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Im dumb.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an update
Not an update
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

157 5 0
By brittanyy25

After taking the pic I said my goodbye to my old coworkers and we loaded up in the bus.

Next city!

Week later.

Me and Justin have been getting close....
If you know what I mean.

Full out couple mode.

It's kinda weird but I like it... He's different. A good different.

He's a complete goof ball!

During meet and greets now we mess with each other.
We'd throw paper balls at each other randomly. Shout out something dumb. We'd run to one another and tackle each other. Just be weird together.

The fans approve. And I'm glad. Not that I needed it. It just feels good to know they're happy.

we have a show today in Iowa. And we're visiting my cousin who live in Tennessee but they weren't there when we had our show cause they were here. They're here visiting people. Or more like a vacation...

The bus pulled up to the house. I stepped out and saw right away my little cousins who aren't so little anymore running around. Next thing I know Amber my cousin their mom walks out. "Hey Brit!" I walked up to her. "Hey! We got here early so we thought we'd stop by for a bit." I said hugging her.

We went inside. "Where's Lucas?" "Downstairs tattooing." She said leading Us Down stairs. "Babe?" Amber yelled out. "Yea?" He looked up just as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Heyyy what's going on?!" He asked through his big smile. "Nothing just had some free time. Whatcha up to?" "Same ole same ole tattooing!"
"Nice nice. What are you guys doing later tonight?" "Ehhh idk. Hanging out." "Well since you guys couldn't make it to the Nashville one... Wanna go tonight?" I asked pulling tickets out of my pocket. "Hell yeah!" Amber said grabbing them. "For real it's about time we saw you perform."

The rest of the guys came over to chill for a bit. We were all down stairs hanging. Lucas was finishing up the tattoo. "Brit." He called for me. "Yea?" He waved me over. "It needs something..." He went into detail about the tattoo and felt like it could use something. "You could..." I went in to describing ideas. "I like that one. Alright let's do it!" He went on and added one of the things I suggested.

"Yes! It's perfect! Thank you so much!!" The newly tatted guy said to lucas as he admired his work. "Don't thank me. Thank Brit. It was okay before she suggested what she did." The guy turned to me. "thank you! And may I say. Huge fan so an even better thank you!" I smiled. "You're welcome!"

They guy left shortly after. "You tattoo?" Justin asked as he looked around the tattoo wall in the basement. "Ya I used to... My walls over there of all the ones I did." I pointed him to the area. "I've helped lucas and some of them." He stared at the wall. "When'd you start?" "I've always drawn stuff and around 17 he taught me how the put together the guy and stuff and it didn't take long to get the hang of it...." "She picked it up really fast! And plus she already drew things way better then me at her age. I didn't start drawing till I was in my 20s." Lucas spoke up. They nodded.

"I don't believe it..." Jack said. "You did not tattoo these! They're too good! There's no way!" "Why? You think I'm not cool enough to tattoo?" "Not saying that. I just... Don't believe it." "I'll tattoo you right now." "Yea right!" "I will! Tell me an idea I'll draw it up and tattoo you!" Every ones attention was on us now.

He looked at me. "You serious?" "Hell yea! Just to prove I can!" "I gotta see this.." Vic said leaning in. "Come on!" "Okay.."

We brain stormed ideas.

"How about something to do with this tour? I mean we've all gotten pretty close." Kenny suggested. "That's not a bad idea... It is called the S.I.P. tour. Something with sip in it?" "You could add a music note in there cause us know... You guys play music." Lucas added. "Yea.. Okay.." I grabbed a piece of paper.

"Okay! How about this???" I held up the piece of paper.

Lucas examined it. "I like it..." Jack walked up to it... "Where at?" "You tell me." He looked around himself.

"How about... He held up his middle finger." "Nice thank you." "No I'm not flipping you off... On my finger!" "You have tattoos on your hands already." "Not in the inside..." "Give me your hand." He sat beside me as I resized the design. "It'll fit! Let's get to work!"

I set up the station as all the guys watched closely asked a million questions for every little thing I did. I have the gun all put together the ink ready to go.

"Alright. Take a seat." "You serious? You can still back out." Jack said as he creeped in the seat. "So can you." I smirked. "I never back out of things." He confidently said sitting down. "Hand?" I asked patting the spot for him. He slowly opened his hand up on the table. "Okay..."

I started cleaning his finger and shaved what ever hair surrounded it.
I applied the stencil.

"Okay..." I grabbed the gun and turned it on. "This is seriously happening!?" Justin asked.
I brought the gun to his finger. "No bullshit Brit. You can actually tattoo?" Jack asked moving his finger. "Yes!!!! Now let's go!"
He put his hand back and relaxed back in the seat. I brought the gun to him again this time not waiting for him to freak. I just started tattooing.

"Well I be damned..." Jack said looking down at his newly tatted finger. "I actually really like it!" "You're welcome!" "I want one!!" Justin said after looking at jacks. "You sure?" "Yea! Just like it!" "Hell me too! Let's all get it!" Kellin said standing up. "Yea! To remember this wonderful tour and the friendship and family hood it brought!" Kenny said.

They lined up and one by one got the same tattoo on the inside of their right middle finger. Lucas set up his stuff so we could get done quicker. Everyone from the SWS boys to the PTV boys except Vic.

"Come on Vic! You have to!" Kellin said. "I can't!" "Vic I promise it won't take long!" I said trying to comfort him knowing about his needle fear. He looked down. "I don't know..." "I'll make you a deal. Let me tattoo you and I'll do whatever you want! Not like that through..." "Yea that's right! Back off!" Justin said buffing his chest. "anything?" I nodded.

"Do a song with us?" "Okay! Done!" "You have to scream." "What?" "Yup! I know you're scared of screaming on a record or even on stage. But you can actually scream very well and for a girl!" "Eh I don't know..." "What!? Brit come on! It's just a song!! Do it!"Kenny said.

"Okay... Fine. I'll scream on a song. Now you gotta get in this seat..." I said turning the chair to him. He sighed. "For the fans..." He said sitting down.

I brought the needle to his skin. He had his face turned away with his eyes squinted.

"Okay. Done!!!" I put the gun down and cleaned off his finger. "You're done?" He asked confused. "Yea! I told you it wouldn't take long!" He looked down at it. "Not that bad huh?" Mike said patting his bad. "Not as bad as I thought no." He looked up to me. "I love it!" " you're welcome."

"Alright now you have to get yours!" Gabe said. "Yea what the heck!!" Vic said. "Okay! Fine." I sat in the chair by lucas. "Let's go!"

After that we had to go to the venue for sound check. They're were so many fans already! It's crazy.

Before the show started we all took a pic with our hands out showing off the new tats.

Las Vegas.
Last show of leg 1
Before Christmas.

"Dang time really did fly by!" Ken said on the couch back stage. "Crazy right! It feels like we just started this thing!" "Well it's no where near finished!" Vic said. "I'm happy about that." I said smiling. "So what are you doing with the 2 week break?"Jaime asked me. "Well I was thinking about appearing at a few WWE events. I've been talking to Mark and they want me to kinda re interest that fans for a bit. So yea." "What about you Justin? You going with her?" He looked down nervous.

"We're-" "No.. We're gonna be with our families. That's the point right?" They nodded.

After the show at the bar.

"Holy shit!" Kellin yelled as me and Vic downed a bottle of liquor together. "God... Why'd we do that?" I asked looking to Vic. He shook his head. "I don't know but I really wish I didn't..."

"Here!" Justin yelled to me as he handed me cup. "I can't!" "Do it!!!" He nudged jack to get his attention. "Do it! Do it!" Jack joined him. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" "I hate you two.." I said grabbing the drink. They cheered as I drank it.

"I really like you.. You know that right?" Justin said in my ear. I nodded. "You like me back?" I nodded again. He smiled. "I'm gonna kiss you now." He said before leaning into me.

"Oh shit Justin and Brit are going at it!" Gabe yelled. I'm guessing Justin flipped him off...

The rest of the night got kinda blurry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.7K 64
Hey! I'm back with a Book 3! It's called On To The Next. This is a spin off of the last two books but like I said this is Book 3 so please read Book...
1.2K 179 17
take a picture, it will last longer In this fucked up world sometimes the closest people are the farthest away.. I'll one day write a real description
413K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
15.7K 480 32
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEX, EATING DISORDERS, DEATH AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! - Finished on February 10...