Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 37

12K 483 135
By BJayLove

Today was not a good day for me. This teenage shit ain't working I wanna be grown lmfao. but on the bright side, I love your comments!! More more!❤️

Kelsey POV

"Chris!"

"Yeah"

"Pass me some toilet paper"

Me and Chris have been really good at keeping this shit lowkey, but we both agreed that we were gonna tell our friends this weekend. Well, mainly just Olivia and Aug. I don't fuck with Ashley fake ass no more and nobody has heard from Quan in weeks.

"Damn, yo shit stink" he came in and handed me my toilet paper.

"Bitch I know you lying cause I didn't even take a shit" I fired back, laughing.

"Oh, then what you need toilet paper for?"

"To wipe this piss off? DUH" I laughed and finished up, flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked as I brushed my teeth.

"I guess. I know Olivia will accept, she's just gonna be mad as hell that we kept it from her for this long." I gargled mouth wash and spit it out.

"Tonight should be fun." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Olivia POV

"I'm sorry baybeh" August said as he kissed up and down my legs.

After our session last night I was sore as hell and didn't even feel like getting up.

We decided to just stay at my place for the night.

"Babe I can't find my phone can you call it?" I asked, searching all through the bed sheets.

"I left my phone at my house befo' I went to the store" he replied, making me think.

"Where did you leave it?"

"In my room"

I crossed my legs and titled my head to the side.

"Oh lawd, ahah you thinking?" He asked.

"When I came over yesterday, I texted you letting you know I was on my way up. That's probably why she changed into that t shirt. And that's why she was all up in your room, being nosey." A lightbulb clicked and I shook my head.

"She's trying to break us up Aug" I huffed.

He grabbed my arms. "Listen. I know this is all different for us but trust that I ain't going no whea', especially not back to all the bullshit she put me through." He frowned a little.

"I know, I just don't like being tested. It's only so long before the Manhattan comes out of me" August tried to hide his laughter but you could see it all over his face. "It's not funny Anthony." I whined.

"I know. You jus crazy." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"C'mon, let's get ready for this little dinner."

~

August POV

"Alright Nia, ima be out for a few, don't touch shit." I said, walking out the door. She was reading a magazine. "And I'm not playing about Layla, bring her back here or I'll find her myself." She nodded and Olivia walked out the bedroom. She was wearing white jeans with a black furry sweater and black heels. Even when she dressed down she was beautiful as fuck.

She waved at Nia and walked out the door with me.

We made it to Kelsey's house in about 15 minutes.

"Hey yall!" We walked in and Olivia sat the chicken and pasta that I made down on the counter.

"Wassup crock pot head" I shoved Kelsey a little.

"Hey swole chin" she fired back, earning a laugh from Olivia.

"Keep laughing like I won't take you to the bathroom" I said lowly so only she could hear. Her posture straightened and she cleared her throat.

"So Kelsey, are you gonna tell us why we're having this dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah....I've been seeing someone"

Mill's mouth dropped open and she began jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh! Are you serious? For how long girl."

"About 5 months"

"Kelsey why are you just now telling me!" She hit Kelsey and I grabbed a plate, stacking food on it.

"I wanted to make sure we were serious, and I think we are." Kelsey said proudly.

"Awww, the little rug rat is finally getting some dick on the regular" I said, jumping the air.

"August shut that shit up. I've never been deprived of dick, Unlike Olivia before your dick slanging ass came around" she said, laughing.

"Kelsey shut up!" She hit her again. "Soooo is he on his way? Do we get to meet him?"

"He should be here any minute now actually"

Olivia walked over to the counter. "Nah baybeh, this your plate, go sit." She kissed my cheek and smiled. "Thanks Aug."

We all made our plates and there was a knock on the door.

"Omg is that him????" Olivia said, all excited. She ran to the door and opened it.

Chris followed behind Olivia with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh yall, it's just Chris. False alarm" Olivia said, sighing a little.

Chris walked over to Kelsey and gave her a quick kiss, grinning hard as hell.

What the fuck

I looked over at Olivia and her jaw was wide open in awe.

I walked over to her and waved my hand in front of her face. "Baybeh....Mill? You good ma?" She snapped out of her gaze and began coughing violently.

"Shit" I mumbled, running for her purse to find her inhaler. I tossed it to her and she took 2 puffs, drinking some water afterwards.

"Sorry guys. It's just....."

"We know" Kelsey said, holding chris' hand.

"Wait, so you two....yall.....you and him?" Olivia asked? Taking deep breaths.

"Yep, this my baby" chris said, leaning over to grab her ass.

"Can yall chill, this shit is still new to us." I added, shielding my eyes.

"Sorry" Kelsey giggled.

Kelsey and Chris?

Who would've thought.

"Sooo uhh. Can we eat? A nigga starving" chris said, rubbing his stomach.

~

"Wait...SOO yall like? Have sex and stuff?" Olivia blurted out randomly while everyone was eating.

I pinched her thigh under the table, holding in a laugh.

"Well-"

"Hell yeah, I knock that shit out the frame" Chris said, smirking.

I spit out my juice. "Aye c'mon man" I said, wiping my mouth.

"So how did this start?"

"Well one day, Chris' hungry ass came over looking for some food. I gave him some strawberries and well, we got a little creative" she giggled a little, blushing.

"EW ew okay." Olivia put a hand up to stop her.

"Sooo are you guys cool with it?" Chris asked.

"Im straight as long as my niggas happy" I said, dapping Chris up.

We all turned towards Olivia.

"It'll take some getting use to. But if yall are happy, I am too" she smiled, hugging Kelsey.

Well...tonight was weird af.

Nia POV

I paced back in forth in Aug's living room.

"Yeah, you should've seen the look on her face when she saw me prancing around practically naked" I bit my lip.

"How did you know she was coming over?"

"August left his phone and I saw her saying she was on her way, so I changed really quick and made sure she saw me coming out of his bedroom" I said, laughing at how angry I truly made her.

"You're crazy as hell girl. Don't get in too much trouble down there in New York."

"I won't. I just want my family back, and by all means I will get it."
********

And the water has been put on the stove....the tea will soon be made, and then served☕️

10 comments for next update! (Yall hit the last goal way too quick so I gotta challenge yall)

Do you like Nia now? Lol

Thoughts on Kel and Chris?

Yall want some new characters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
21.8K 864 24
Jasmine is a passionate music enthusiast. She live life as a conservative young lady.  School,good grades and no sleeping around. Michael, on the oth...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...