Their day off

By oddly_amazing

She's been dreaming of meeting Calum Hood since she first saw him on YouTube singing with his fellow band mat... More

How did we end up here
Waking up with amnesia
No one to blame
Unpredictable
Conversations
Falling
She's the only one
Unpredictable
First day
Wordls apart
Want you back
I've got this friend
Everything I Want
All night
Dumb
Again?
Invisible
Waste the night
Vapor
New Life
A dog?
New Cover!

After the show

166 10 5
By oddly_amazing

"Thank you Atlanta! You were amazing!! I love you!!" Although there was almost 1 million girls in that stadium it felt like they were talking to me, and me only. "I love you too!!" I screamed, my voice shaking because I had screamed so loudly for the last three hours. Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael walked backstage and I started freaking out. People all around me started gathering their things and walking to the gate. My ears ringing and my heart beating, I sat back down in my seat and waited until security came and told me I had to leave. Walking to my car I was singing American Idiot and dancing awkwardly because my legs hurt from jumping and standing all night. When I got in my car I immediately started stalking the boys social media and posted a few pics of the concert. I cranked up my car and popped my Green Day CD into the radio. Pulling out of the parking lot a light blinded me and I heard a faint horn beeping. Confused I turned down my music and CRASH! The last thing I remember was the lyrics to "Panic Song". "Broken glass inside my head Bleeding down these thoughts of anguish...mass confusion" How fitting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 31
When 16 Year Old Ashleigh moves to Sydney she meets the 5SOS boys but what happens when her and Calum grow close and then Luke becomes jealous will s...
893 60 33
Calum discovers that he suddenly started getting strange visions of his band mates and himself. The visions actually happen, and he is the only one w...
216 2 20
High school. Everyone's favorite time of there life. Let me just tell you one part of high school I dont like are the cliques. One of them being the...
110K 2.2K 82
Does anybody know what it's really like to be famous? *COMPLETED* (Under Editing- Sorry for spell mistakes or grammatical errors, will be fixed soon...