Running never stops.

By Doopoh2

Just my own little universe of hinted whouffle More

The start
Paris
She's like a cat.
D3-E-X2
Breakfast.
Diary
Have You Played?
Truth or Dare?
Earthquake
Small mistake
Cast off
A lovely little place.
Hello sweetie
Very important update

Where to go?

720 38 4
By Doopoh2

"Where to now Chinny?" Clara asked happily.

"Well, we could always go to Turk-Nazir. Lovely place, it's a level five planet like earth. Or we could see Gethto, bit cold but there's no inhabitants to kill us. Or Ym, tropical, vibrant, nice breezes, only problem  is that the natives hate the color purple." He replied just as happily

"Well, a level five, nah. You're wearing purple and it suits you so not Ym. I guess we get to be cold." She smiled "I'll go get my jacket."

The Doctor watched as she ran off. Gethto it was. He ran around the console pulling levers and switches. Hopefully they wouldn't get put in vats of poison this time.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys/gals,

Thought I might upload something. It's not to big well, It's way too small but that's not the point. This is as far as I'll be getting with my writers block and I thought it would be better to put something rather than nothing. Also, thanks for all the reads fellow whovians. I could kiss every single one of you but I don't like kissing, so a hug and a jammy dodger. I love you people!

Bowties and scarves,

-Andy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...