Flirting With My Bestfriend's...

By NemiSoEpic

His little sister. His bestfriend. One bet. Could it ruin their friendship? Is she worth it? Or will he be ab... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-eight
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty-five

chapter twenty-three

1.7K 27 0
By NemiSoEpic

As Selena and I gave each other our schedules back I looked around for Nick. I haven't seen him the past two days, but we talked on the phone last night about our schedules. He was only staying at school half of the time because he is a senior and have a job.

"hey Demi"I heard a male voice say behind me.

I turned around and Tyler was standing there. "hey!"I said giving him a friendly hug. "I didn't know you were attending school here"I said pulling away from him. He smelled good.

"yea my parents said I should spend my senior year with some distance family"he said tugging on the strap of his backpack.

I smiled and looked over at Selena who was flirting with Justin. "so what's your first class?"he asked grabbing my paper from my hand. I laughed as he scanned over the yellow paper. I checked him, nice jeans a short sleeve black V neck showing off his muscular biceps. I bit my lip getting lost in his amazingly hot body.

"we got first period together" He said. I shook my head blushing.

"oh that's cool"I said looking away embarrassed.

It then got awkward and I saw Nick. "see you later Tyler"I said about to walk over to Nick. Tyler grabs my arm and turn me around.

"I was hoping I could stick with you, I'm new remember"he said. I raised my eyebrow.

"you wanna stick with a shopmore?"I asked him. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm the new kid, atleast your not a freshmen"he said.

I nod my head while laughing along him. His laugh was cute. I must admit, I'm attracted to Tyler, but I know my limits with him. "Ok" I said and jogged over to Nick smashing my body in his. Getting on my tippy toes I put my glossy lips to his. Nick grabbed my waist and kissed me back. I wet his bottom lip with my tongue but Nick pulled away instead.

"what?"I asked.

"Demi we're not at your house or mine, people don't want to see us make-out"he said laughing. I looked confused, but went along with him. "ok"I said and let go of him. He let go of me and started walking ahead of me. Tyler was standing a few feet away watching us. What is Nick's problem? I walked up to him and he put arm around my shoulder. "what's up Nick?" Tyler asked walking on the other side of Nick. Nickjust gave him a head nod and kept walking.

"Dems I have to run to the office really quick, I'll see after first period"

He said and kissed my lips and left. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Tyler. He raised his eyebrow then looked away.

----

I felt weird lying to Demi, but Liam texted me this morning. He still wants to get rid of the car parts that's in his dad shop. Since Joe and I are the only ones around here that needs them he wants to give them to us. But he still wanted us to do stuff for him. I hope it isn't anything illegal or sleeping with another girl. I walked into the boys locker room in the gym to find him and Zac there.

"what's the plan?" I asked watching as they both grinned at me.

"We need you and Joe to drop something off for us friday" Liam said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, now the drama walks back in. ~ ladies. hahaha

Are yall ready for DEMI? Can I hear ya SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 982 14
Your brother and his friends used to annoy the hell out of you, but his best friend just came back from a long summer trip.... and something about hi...
54K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?
153K 3.6K 55
___* the first 20 chapters are shit ,,, but it gets better . Trust me*___. Natina Benson loves her friends and fashion. Her life is perfect...
51 10 10
When she was 3 Y/n arrived with her parents in her new hometown. she grew up with all the same neighborhood all the rest of her life. She was the on...