Broken Promises( O'Shea Jacks...

By Amour_Shae

O'Shea promised Antonia, that after the fame and the fortune, that their relationship will still be the same... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
¢нαρтєя 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:The Arrival Of The Baby..
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: After
Chapter 28: 1993 Problems
Chapter 29: Anti-Jerry Heller
Chapter 30: Baby Shower
Chapter 31: Baby, Baby, Baby
Chapter 32: Striving for My Family
Chapter 33: RIP E

Chapter 2

4.8K 165 108
By Amour_Shae

O'Shea's POV
As I was in the studio recording , I saw Antonia and Evelyn walk in... She had these tight ass jeans on, and all I saw was Yella looking at ha ass...

I walked out the booth..

" Hey Bae.." She said walking up to me kissing my cheek...

" Hey.." I said blandly, " What's going on with these tight ass jeans.." I whispered in her ear...

She pulled away and completely ignored me, " Anyways, Eve and I brought you fellas some breakfast.."

" Yeah you're welcome.." Eve said breaking away from her kiss with Easy...

Antonia rolled my eyes, " Damn Cube, I ain't know she was that fine.." Yella said..

" Aww thank you .." She smiled handing him his plate...

" Yeah just stay tf away from my girl" I demanded..

" Aye la nigga getting feisty over his girl.." Easy said laughing...

" I mean isn't he supposed to.." Evelyn said, giving Easy a look..

" Of Course babe.."

" Bouta say, your saying that like you do it.." She implied.

" Well..." Easy said rubbing his neck.

Evelyn this pushed Easy and walked out...

Antonia sighed, " I'll talk to you later... Bye Dre, Yella, Ren..." She looked Easy and scoffed..

And with that she left...

" Yo girl don't like me." Easy said putting his hand over his heart looking heartbroken.

I laughed, "That's what yo ass get, you know she go hard behind Evelyn..."

" See this why I ain't never gonna do that double dating shit..." Dre said...

" Cause nobody wants yo ass" Easy said as we dapped...

" Haha so funny , getcha asses back to work.."

We all laughed...

***

Antonia's POV
I walked over to my car which was my Dodge Viper' 88 , and she was crying...

" What's wrong ma'?!" I asked...

" He's going to do him regardless, Tonia..." She said crying her eyes out... " and I love him, I really do..."

I pulled her in a hug, " He loves you too, Evelyn, just trust him... And he loves you too, trust me.."

" No T, he doesn't cause if he did, he would've came out running behind me.." She exclaimed, going to her car...

I sighed, this is going to be some long ahh months...

I got into my car and headed home, I never told my parents I was dating Cube other than my mom & my brother... I just know my dad wouldn't approve ...

I walked inside and there stood my mother in the kitchen as always ... She loves her kitchen...

" Hey mama.." I said kissing her cheek.

" Hey baby, how was your night?"
She asked.

I didn't want to lie, so I said, " Okay.."

"Hmm how's your relationship going with that boy?" She asked.

" It's going okay..."

" Ohh baby girl, I know the sound of that... What's happening?" She said sitting down across from me..

" Ma, it's just... To much; he's leaving for tour for 5 months in tomorrow, I don't know if the trust and commitment is there... "

" Aww baby if you two really love one another, you'll make this work one way or another..."

" Yeah, I still have to tell dad we're seeing each other..."

My father is a policeman, I haven't even told Cube that yet...

~Quality✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.3K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
71.7K 3.1K 59
This is my first book and I wanted to dedicate it to Eazy-E & Aaliyah. This story will be similar to the "Straight Outta Compton" movie but it'll ha...
134K 4.8K 69
"Why won't you let me in?" "Because it hurts, Alycia...She ruined love for me." "I'm not her! I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." "Promises don't...
21.4K 1.9K 30
Amelia Kingsley was on the run. With her brother's life in danger, she had to lay low in order to keep them both safe. But how could she do that afte...