Chocolate! (on hiatus)

By poltergeist_people

The bell to my grandfathers old shop rang and I looked up from my magazine, "Welcome to Sugar Suga- whoa what... More

Ch 1: Welcome to Sugar Sugar!
Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?
Ch 3: ...Sooo You Wanna Live In my Basement?
Ch 4: Here Comes the Rainbow Psycho.
Ch 5: I KNEW YOU KNEW I'M MORE CUTE THAN A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!
Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!
Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.
Ch 8: Everything
Ch 9: The Attic
Ch 10: Arson
Ch 11: Prison food
Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.
Ch 13: Can I Have Your Fortune Cookie?
Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.
Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV
Ch 16: Free Will
Ch 17: Magic
Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!
Ch 20: Familiar
Ch 21: Things Change.
Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.
Ch 23: Don't you Wanna Taste my Rainbow Cake?
Ch 24: I'm Lola
Ch 25: What Would You do if I Told You I Love You?
Ch 26: I Hate You
Ch 27: I Hate You Too
Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.
Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores
Ch 30: Now Strip
Ch 31: Fudge You!
Ch 32: Bucket List
Ch 33: Kitty
Ch 34: Misunderstandings
Ch 35: Ice
Ch 36: Embarrassed?
Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!
Ch 38: Leo the Lemon
Ch 39: The Lola I Know
Ch 40: Lawyers are Like Santa
Ch 41: Memory
Ch 42: Proof.
Ch 43: Cherry Pop!
Ch 44: Piece of Cake.
Ch 45: Uh Honesty?
Ch 46: Little Candy Queen
Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel
Ch 48: Fly
Ch 49: Gummy Bear
Ch 50: You're a Bitch
Ch 51: The Most Devastatingly Horrible Thing in my Candy Land Life.
Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison
Ch 53: A Plan
Ch 54: Inner Demons
Ch 55: Rage
Ch 56: It's Name is Squishy.
Ch 57: Hell Muffins
Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.
Ch 59: Burnt Cookies
Ch 60: The Night Terror Myth
Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.
Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows
Ch 63: Deep Fried Oreos
Bye.

Ch 18: For the Love of Lola

34.3K 2.1K 507
By poltergeist_people

A/N: tisk tisk some of you find Lola to be a shallow character compared to the rest. How sad, do you not see my dears? there is much more to this girl that meets the eye, Just as there was more to Calla, there was more to Jinx, there is still more to Indigo, sweethearts there is more to Lola as well.

I never start a story without having my lead characters down pat, while i throw in a thing every now and again, I always know who they are at their core.

So think about the following while thinking over everything she has done in this story so far.

Is she really naive?

Is she shallow minded?

Is she childish?

Is she difunctional?

Is she stupid?

Is she more than meets they eye?

~~

Lola POV:

My eyes shot open as a terrible screech broke through the air, my core humming with need and my body shaking in a mix of desire and fear. 

I looked up from my place on the cold tile floor, catching my reflection in the mirror.

Violet...my normally blue eyes were surrounded by a glowing ring of violet, my cheeks flushed and my hair a mess.

I let out a breathy little noise, "Axel."

Peering around there room I spotted him, The dark skinned woman was yelling something at him, huge black talons where her nails had been and leathery wings trembling with rage on her back, a small set of rams horns sprouting from her hair and a tail swishing violent behind her in a dark blur.

She bared her fangs when she spotted and made to lung when Axel grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall with inhuman speed, "Enough Lelia."

Karma laughed a bit, his form too had changed, two small sets of horns protruding from his forehead and his ears pointed. He lacked the wings the Lelia sported instead parts of his body seemed to have grown red scales and a set of spiked tails calmly waved behind him, "Well isn't this fun sleeping sweetie is awake!" He shot me a wink.

I shrank back against the wall unsure what to do.

Axel growled slamming Lelia against the wall, "If either of you go near Lola I will fucking kill you."

Karma frowned, "come on man, Lola here still looks like she wants to play even if she's a bit scared, "don't you Lola?"

I looked to Axel again unsure about anything but the fact that I should listen to him.

He would make me feel better if I listen to him I was sure.

The red head made a disgruntled sound his ruby tails flicking angrily, "You should of let me stay in control of her, maybe then we could have had Leila join in on the fun. You know she isn't picky as long as she gets some dick too."

Lelia glared, "I wouldn't touch her pussy if my life depended on it."

Karma shrugged, "I don't see why not I bet its sweet, hey hey Absinthe is it? surly if she isn't actually bound to you you've been feasting on her while she dreams, I know you prefer pain but you have a soft spot for this one yeah?"

Another growl, "enough."

I stood on shaky legs looking at the three before me, "..Axel?"

His gaze snapped to me, "What?"

"...Do you want me to play with leila too?"

Karma burst into laugher, "Well it looks like you haven't lost your touch Absinthe, hey hey Lola, you know she wants to kill you right?"

I nodded slowly.

"But you would play with her if Axel said to?"

"Yes."

Axel sighed exasperated, "For the love of...Lola shut the fuck up and go lock yourself in that closet. don't open it for anyone but me understand."

I smiled happily at him, "yes master!"

"And don't fucking call me that."

"...do you not like it one time I googled what men like and the internet said that-"

"No Lola."

I pouted "I'm sorry."

Karma grinned, "don't be sorry baby girl, I'll be your master if you wan't I always love when they call me master."

Axels other hand shout out and grabbed Karma by the throat dragging the other man forward, "I swear Karma is you ever come within 100 feet of her I will make you feel so much fear so much pain your penis will never work right again because terror is all you will ever see every time you look at a woman again, you will starve to death because of your own stupidity."

Karma threw his hands up in surrender backing away as soon as Axel let go, "Fuck you're even scary in that form no wonder you don't show the little witch."

Lelia gasped for air as Axels hand tightened around her windpipe in rage, "Absinthe darling lets talk about this surly you don't really want to stay with that."

All eyes turned to me as I stood there weak kneed and confused, "Do I not please you?"

Karma opened his mouth to say something but seemed to change his mind, Leila looked me over in disgust, "no one in their right mind would want you, they never have."

I looked down at myself in shame from her words, "is that why you wan't me to go away Axel?"

He seemed to struggle for an answer, "its not that Lola..just go do as you're told."

Leila let out as a laugh, "oh how sad for you dear, it looks like I was right, but a word of advice. Maybe they just don't want you because the curtain clashes so terribly with the carpet."

I looked at her over my shoulder, shocked, "Carpet? I don't have one thats such a 1970's thing haven't you heard saggy watermelons? shag is a thing of the past the newest sexiest models all go for a polished look. only old ladies still have carpets." I spun on my heels to face her smiling sweetly and giving a small giggle as I leaned toward her, "Ehh no wonder Axel dumped you, why would someone go for a dirty carpet when they could have something newer and cleaner for their wood?"

I skipped into the storage closet and slammed the door closed just as she tried to lunge for me again, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Someone who I was sure was Karma was roaring with laughter.

"ABSINTHE ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

A chuckle disguised in a cough, "yeah I think I am, and its pretty sad you need sex tips from a virgin now, I think maybe we should send you home and let someone teach you a lesson or two. doesn't really matter who."

"You wouldn't!"

The temperature seemed to drop a few degrees even from where I was locked up, "try me darling."

A tiny whimper, "all I ever wanted to do was set you free."

"No Leila all you ever wanted was to be the one to control me and it enraged you that you couldn't in anyway because of him. Because of her. Thats why you did what you did all those years ago, you lost what little bit you still had of me that day for no fault but your own. Now get out and never come back. If I see you in this shop again I will not be nearly as nice as I am now."

"Absinthe..."

"leave."

Everything was silent.

"you can come out now Lola."

I scrambled out of the dark room in time to see Axels nails turn from something sharp and black back to their normal state. He looked me over, "look at the state your in Lola."

I looked down at myself, "is it...bad?"

He sighed, "come here."

I smiled happily and practically jumped into his arms I knew if I did everything her said he would make me better!

He scooped me up into his arms, "lets get you home, I'll close up early."

"Home..whats wrong with here?"

He didn't respond instead his eyes closed and the room started to shake things flying from walls and spilled candy flying off the floor.

We left the shop dark, locked up, and perfectly clean within minutes. 

~~

"Axel what are you doing?"

He looked at me, his violet gaze setting me on fire, "locking you in here."

"Why?"

He leaned in to whisper into my ear, "I don't normally do this, but this is you so listen to me dear."

I would listen to the rhythmic sound of his voice forever no questions asked.

"You are going to go straight to you're bed, you won't come and try to find me to relieve yourself of that heat understand?"

"but.."

"Do you understand?"

Still mesmerized by his voice I nodded, ashamed that I ever thought to question him.

"Good." His hands rested on my hips, "You will rid yourself of this lust using your own two hands do you understand?"

"M-myself?"

He nodded, "mmhmm, I don't normally do this seeing  as you get a wonderful orgasm and I don't even get to reap the benefits but...your his angel so just this once." He leaned in and kissed my pulse point, bringing another odd set of fire to me body,"Just this once will I relinquish the power of being the only one to bring you what you need." He lightly pushed me into my room and shut the door behind me, leaving me during in total darkness with nothing to do but what he commanded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
359 53 17
¤¤¤¤ You'll never know what could possibly happen here in our world. You'll never know what can attack you in the darkness. Even simple myths can be...
5.6K 186 32
**WARNING: This book does have some dark themes to it that revolve around abuse, rape etc. So please do not read if these themes are triggers for you...
267K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...