Say You Like Me [BTS ]

By faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 8

14.1K 456 173
By faVulousBlue

Taehyung POV
school has ended hours ago and most of the student has already went home . As for me , i didnt went home immediately. Instead i drove to florist shop .

"What flower should i give her ? Hmmm daisy and red roses are her favorite . Let just take that " i mumbled as i take a few of red roses and daisies .

After done paying , i went to her place . Its been a while since i saw her . She must be happy to see the flower i bought . 10 minutes later , i reach the destination . I get out from the car and enter the gate . Weather are quite cloudy today looking like its going to rain soon .

Every step i take , i feel nervous . It felt like im going to confessed to someone i love . I look at the name and saw her name .

Lee Hana
4 August 1996 - 12 July 2015

"Its been a long time since i visit you . I bought something for you . I know you like daisy and rose so much cause you once say that you want your future husband to wear you a necklace that are made of rose and daisy " i chuckle as i put the flower on top of her grave .

"But i know that i wouldn't be able to do that to you " i sighed and continue .
"Every touch , every move that you do just drives me crazy . Why you have to leave me in this cruel world ? I feel like losing half of my body when you're gone . I feel ... lifeless" i said trying to hold back my tears .

"You said that you're going to stay by my side forever but where were you ? If only i can turn back time , i'll switch body with you so you dont have to suffer the pain . It should be me ! " i said tearing up .

"But , i can't change what fate has say . I should accept the fact that you're gone now " i said faking a smile .

Suddenly , i feel a dropping on my head . As i look up , it was raining .
"I'll be going now . Hope to see you .. in my dreams " i said and quickly ran back to my car and drove home .

"Taehyung , im so sorry for leaving earlier . I broke all of the promise we made . I hope you'll be more happy without me and find a girl who is more good than me ." A shadow appear wearing all white smelling the flower that taehyung bought .

Thanks for the gift , honey .

Laini POV
I was on my way to fetch Lerim and Lara when suddenly my phone vibrates .

'Laini-ah , we'll visit you later okay ' - Aunt

'Okayy ' - Laini

I immediately went to kindergarden and take the kids home . When we reach home , I went to kitchen to cook something since aunt and uncle is coming . After done with all the food , i went up to change .

"Unnie , who's coming ?" Lara ask
"Oh i forgot to tell that aunt and uncle is coming " i said as i turn on the television .
" Really ? Yeayy i missed them so much " Lerim said excitedly .

Someone knock on the door as Lara went to open it .
"Auntttt ! I missed you sooo much " Lara said and hug aunt .
"How about me ? Dont you miss me ?" Uncle said pouting .
" Nevermind , im here to miss you uncle " Lerim said and hug him .
" i'll be all alone again " i said sadly . They all just laugh .

"Laini has grown prettier than the last time i saw you . Im so proud to have a pretty niece like you " aunt said patting my head .

"Aunt , we just met like 2 months ago " i said laughing .
"Whatever . Still you look pretty " she said .
"Hahaha okay okay . Let's eat now . My stomach is asking for food " uncle said as he went to dining table .

As we all settled down , we start to eat quietly when suddenly uncle ask .
"How was school ?"
" school was fun . We learn lots of new things . " Lara said with her mouth full with rice .
"Yah . Dont talk when your mouth is full " i said . Lara just grin and continue eating .
"How about you laini ? "Uncle ask looking at my direction .
"I-umm well school was fine " i said smilling . Fake smile .
"Good then . Study well and make your parents proud okay " aunt say as we three nodded our head .

As the night passes , aunt and uncle already went back home . Lerim and Lara already went to sleep while im still thinking about something .

Did i slapped him today ? Omaigad . I think tomorrow i'll beaten up badly . Ohman , i regret everything . I just cant control my feel just now .

I tried to sleep but i can't . I remembered how taehyung were insulting my parents . I look under my bed and found a box fulled with memories .

As i open the box , a picture of me and dad appeared . It was 10 years ago when i win for the english speeched . I look at the other picture and see my family photo . We were so happy that time . But now , all the happiness are gone and left with sadness .

Last picture was a photo of a car . It was the car that hit my parents . I keep it so i can find the culprit . But until now i never saw that car on the road . Maybe the culprit has passed away too .

As the time passes , my eyes get heavier and later I sleep happily while hugging my family picture .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 613 29
What will happen when two souls, who are too ambitious get's arranged into a marriage? Will they realize each others worth or will prioritize their w...
351K 13.3K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...
98.9K 5K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
290K 7.9K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...