Dream

By Cheeraholic2015

This story takes place after season 6 of The Vampire Diaries! Caroline is going through a rough time becau... More

Shoulder to cry on
Safe
Not So Road Trip
Dream
The landing
As the day turned to night
Deep Night
Interesting Night
Internal thoughts
Wake Up Call
Quick Visit
Real trip, real pain
Dark Day, and unset Feelings
Author's Note
Seeking Answers
End of the road
Witchcraft
Memory Lane
Home at last
Parting once more
Stress Cleaning
Always a home- Part 1
Always and Forever- Part 2 Finale
A happy ending?

Painful Memories

8.2K 163 34
By Cheeraholic2015

Tears where streaming down my face, pain swallowing me whole. Elena is gone, and when she comes back Bonnie won't be here!
I lay down in my mom's bed and grab on to her blankets as hard as I could possibly hold on.
My mother is gone, my best friend is sleeping beauty, and the guy I'm crushing on is dieing because the love of his life is some what dead. And then there's Damon, for once I feel bad for him. He has it as bad... or worse, than I do.
It was getting dark and I could feel my pillow was damp and soaked. I got up and looked at the clock, 12:30 A.M. I put my robe on and went down stairs.
I wiped my cheeks and put my hair in a pony tail on the way down. I was half way down, when I heard a knocking on my door.
I grabbed a kitchen knife and walked along the side of my door, getting a peek of who ever was at my house at 12 A.M. When I did, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 29
This story starts at the beginning of season 3, right after Stefan leaves town with Klaus. It follows Elena and Damon's friendship as they look for s...
59.5K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
618K 16.1K 41
❝Still, we're just fragments of a great collide.❞ Ever since Clara Forbes left Mystic Falls, her phone has never stopped ringing. The same people kee...