We Might As Well Just Fuck

By Kaylor-Love

"And I’m not trying to stop you, love. If we’re gonna do anything we might as well just fuck." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

8.1K 324 192
By Kaylor-Love

The second she saw her, Taylor knew. It must be her lucky day, most nights she would have taken at least an hour to find someone to spend the night with, but today, she found her the second she came through the bar's door.

Taylor decided to take a seat where the girl couldn't see her. The girl in question had blonde hair that was a few inches longer than Taylor's and a body to die for. She was wearing a little black dress with strappy heels. Her eyes almost never leaving the door, except for when she glanced at her phone, no doubt checking the time. Taylor recognized that look, it was the look of someone who had just been stood up; she almost felt bad for the girl.

She observed the girl from a distance, trying to guess how the girl would react if she approached her. Would she become emotional over being stood up and cry? Or will she be mad about it, mad enough to want to sleep with Taylor as some twisted form of revenge? Taylor was hoping for the second option.

Finally, Taylor got up and slowly approached the girl, praying she wouldn't become emotional. The girl, her eyes still glued to the door, didn't even notice Taylor standing right next to her.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" She knew it was a straightforward, maybe even strange, question, given that her table was only for two, but she asked it anyways.

The girl finally tore her eyes from the door, focusing her attention on Taylor. Her blue eyes roamed up and down her body as if checking her out. "Sure." Her gaze was now focused on Taylor as she took the seat in front of her.

Taylor tried not to laugh at how easily the girl seemed to forget about her date. "So what's your name? I don't believe I've seen you around." Taylor asked easily.

"Martha. Yours?" She answered, completely ignoring the second part of what Taylor had said, slightly surprising her. Taylor wasn't used to such short answers.

"Taylor," she said, trying to appear unaffected. "So you're waiting for someone?" Surely that would get the girl talking.

"Doesn't matter," Martha answered easily, "Why don't we talk about you instead, tell me about yourself?"

Taylor forced a small smile, not liking the way the conversation was going. She much preferred when others talked and she just asked the occasional question to keep the conversation going, only pretending to care.

"There isn't much to tell," Taylor said, hoping to get the conversation to where she wanted it, "Why don't I go get you a drink and you can tell me about yourself?"

Martha smiled sweetly, "White wine will do just fine?"

Taylor nodded and made her way towards the bar, still trying to process what had just happened. She soon spotted Karlie, with not many customers, she was reorganizing the many bottles of alcohol, looking rather bored. However, once she spotted Taylor she smiled happily. That smile, no doubt, got her many tips.

"Beer?" Karlie wondered with a raised eyebrow.

"Naw, not this time. Two glasses of your best white wine, please." The brunet looked at her curiously but grabbed a bottle and two glasses nonetheless.

"Seems like a strange choice for you," She noted, in the week she had been working there, the blonde and her redheaded friend had only ordered beer. "Ed especially doesn't seem like a wine-drinking type of guy."

"Ed's not here today," Taylor answered simply, but turned to look at Martha sitting at one of the tables, Karlie quickly following her gaze.

"Your girlfriend?" The brunet asked with a smile, as she handed her the two glass.

Taylor laughed darkly at the suggestion. As if. "Hardly know her," she said before taking the glasses. "Thanks."

The blonde made her way back to the table, a glass in each hand, determined to get the girl talking.

"Here you go," she said as she sat back down. "So, you were going to tell me about yourself."

"Like you, there isn't much to tell," she replied with a shrug before taking a sip of her drink. "So you come here often?"

Taylor sighed, exasperated that the conversation was once more turning towards her. "You can say that. What about you?" She tried again.

Martha stared at her for a few minutes without saying anything, making Taylor feel uncomfortable, though she didn't dare show it, instead she stared back. "I guess neither one of us wants to talk, so I'll let you in, in a little secret," Martha said leaning towards the blonde, Taylor copying the motion. "I wasn't stood up."

Taylor leaned back surprised, "Then why are you here?"

"I just came here looking for sex and a free drink." She tilted her drink forward as to make her point clearer. "It's my thing. I go to places and pretend I've been stood up, and just wait until someone approaches me."

Taylor smile to herself, "Well, I just came here for sex and to buy someone a drink."

Martha smiled at her, "Good, cause I hate talking."

------------

"You have a nice place," Taylor commented as she looked around the living room.

"Thank you," Martha said as she led her towards the couch, "You sit here, I'll be right back."

Taylor did as she was told, and sat down on the girl's white couch, slightly curious as to what Martha was doing. The girl really did have a nice apartment, everything was neutral colors and modern looking. Not exactly Taylor's style, but it looked nice nonetheless.

She turned her gaze toward were Martha had disappeared, once she heard footsteps approaching. She smiled mischievously as she caught a glance of the girl, however, her smile quickly fell once she took in her entire appearance. Martha was wearing matching black laced bra and thong, but the part that worried Taylor, was what she was holding in her hand.

"The fuck?" Taylor exclaimed, quickly standing up from the couch.

"Have you never seen a strap-on?" Martha asked, looking amused by the blonde's reaction.

Taylor ignored her quip and took a step back, "That thing is not going inside of me."

"You'll wear it then," Martha answered simply. "By your reaction, I'm guessing I made the right choice by not bringing the handcuffs, too."

Taylor stared at her in disbelieve. However, Martha didn't stop her approach, "Come on let's get you undressed." Her hands reached for Taylor's shirt, the toy hanging from her forearm. However, Taylor took a hold of her hands before she could do anything.

"Who knew you were such a prude," Martha said teasingly, "Come on it's only for tonight, live a little."

"You are crazy," Taylor commented, but she let go of Martha's hands, allowing her to continue.

Martha laughed as she pushed Taylor's jacket off, her shirt quickly following suit. "Will you be a sweetheart, and hold this for me?" She asked, handing her the strap-on. For the first time, Taylor got a good look at the toy, while Martha took care of her jeans.

"It has two," she said surprised.

"Twice the fun!" Martha agreed excitedly, "The bigger one is for me, though." She winked at Taylor, who at that point had already made peace with her current situation.

With her jeans off, Taylor let the strap-on fall on the ground, and took a hold of Martha, swiftly pushing her onto the couch. The girl was visually surprised by the blonde's sudden action, no doubt thinking she would be the one taking charge tonight. Taylor smiled at Martha from above, sure she had been full of surprises tonight, but so was Taylor.

Maybe tonight will be fun, after all.

-------------

"You know how to use a dick better than most guys I've slept with," Martha noted, her voice laced with exhaustion.

Taylor simply laughed as she put her boots on. "Maybe I'll get one for myself."

"You should. You can stay the night if you want, by the way. It is kind of late." She offered.

"It's plenty early," Taylor said dryly.

"Okay," Martha said as she sank deeper into her bed sheets, more asleep than awake at this point. "Lock the door from the inside on your way out, please."

In a matter of minutes Taylor was out the door and inside her own car. She drove south, miles of cold white lines and signs passing her by. As she drove, something caught her attention. It appeared to be person, their phone held up above their head. She slowed down as she got closer, until she came to a full stop. "Karlie?" The brunet was looking back at her, turning the second she noticed her headlights.

"Oh! Hey you," she said shyly, "My motorcycle broke down." She sheepishly glanced at the vehicle Taylor had failed to see earlier. It was baby blue scooter moped, it made Taylor wonder how she even got around in that thing, it seemed so small. "I was trying to call someone but I'm not getting any signal."

"Yeah, the reception around here is shit." Taylor agreed. "My phone doesn't get signal around here either, but I can give you a ride if you want."

"I don't know," Karlie answered hesitantly, "My mom always told me not to take rides from strangers."

"I'm not a stranger, we see each other every day, basically." She reasoned.

"I've been working there a week and I don't even know your name," Karlie was quick to point out. Taylor was surprised, realizing she really had never given her a name. It seemed like such a trivial thing.

Taylor put the car in park and got out, she made her way to Karlie and was surprise to find the girl to be taller than her. She extended her hand out, the brunet quickly taking it.

"I'm Taylor, nice to meet you," she informed the taller girl as they shook hands. "I'm not a stranger anymore."

"I guess we're not." Karlie agreed, smiling the smile Taylor had become so accustomed to.

N/A: Sorry it has taken so long to update, I won't bore you with the details, lets just say it's been a long week. Anyways, I hope you like this :) And thanks in advance for any feedback. Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.1K 16
Trilogy to Hurt By You. "I never did give up on her because even when everyone else was too blind to see, I saw someone who she always was meant to b...
Clean By S

Fanfiction

36.9K 1.2K 15
"You don't need to save me but would you run away with me?"
144K 2.5K 46
KAYLOR AU
44K 2.6K 23
❛❛Please,❜❜ she pleaded in a whisper. ❛❛Let me go,❜❜ ❛❛No,❜❜ Karlie replied firmly, keeping her in place. ❛❛Not until you tell me you don't want this...