Forbidden Love

By iWriteForfunOk

"I told you not to fall in love with me" Aasia Olivia. 17. Nathaniel James. 18. You'd think someone who mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

2.7K 153 6
By iWriteForfunOk

By the time I got home, it was almost five, I had texted Cassie to come over, whilst me and Nathaniel walked home, so me and Cassie can hang out. By the time I reached my house, Cassie already came. Me and Nathaniel said our byes, and went our separate ways.

"Guess what I tried?" I yell, unlocking the door and closing it behind me. "The world's best slushy of course!" I yell again, to everyone, at the same time no one.

Kicking my chucks off and taking my hijab off, I walk into the kitchen. "And it was great!" I yell.

"What's with the yelling?" I hear my mom's voice slightly yelling, as she walks into the kitchen.

I turn around. "Oh hey mummy dearest, I'm hungry. Is Cassie here?" I ask.

She shoos me out the kitchen, "Yes Cassie is here, go and get changed, and I'll bring you guys some food in a bit, Cassie's in the garden."

"Okay." I say, before swinging upstairs to get changed. I put on an oversized hoodie, and leggings, considering I wasn't going anywhere, so I didn't have to look decent. I jump downstairs and make my way to the garden.

"Hey Cassie." I say as I take a seat near her, she was sunbathing in my garden.

"I love your garden, why do you even have such a big pool if you won't swim in it?" She pulls her shades down to her nose.

"My dad works till late at night, leaves in the afternoon, so he's pretty much out, brother's either at college or work or out, moms usually at work, so I'm alone at home, so I can use the pool." I grin widely. Cassie rolls her eyes, but she was smiling.

After a few minutes of us relaxing, mom got us some snacks.

"Right, tell me who this mystery person you're in love with" I wriggle my eye brows, and chuckle. Cassie's eyes go wide, "What? You don't think I forgot did you?" I laugh hysterically. It was fake.

"So go on tell me." I nudge her playfully.

She stops smiling for a second and pauses. I do the same. Have I hit a nerve?

"I'm sure you notice how I don't really stay with anyone but you?" She said softly. I nodded. "It's, because only three weeks ago the girls I used to be friends with, they sent naked picture of me to everything, like I swear I didn't know they took." She puts her hands up in defence.

I already knew. "I believe you. Who were the girls?" I ask, trying to sound like I just found out now.

"Lacey's group. Everything's still raw, so I didn't want to make friends or anything, until you came." She smiled.

"People like that make me sick." I sigh, understanding her loneliness.

"And," She pauses for a second. "The reason why she did that was, because," She sighs, looking up at me with a frown.

"Tell me, I won't judge." I smile, squeezing her arm.

"It sounds quite pathetic, but I started liking a nerd." She rolls her eyes, covering her face with her palms.

I have a huge smile on my face, and try to contain my laughter, but some sounds of laughter slips.

"Don't laugh at me! I couldn't help it!" She frowns.

I laugh even more. "No, I'm laughing, because you're embarrassed, girl you have nothing to be ashamed of." I grin.

"Lacey liked him as well." Cassie looks away.

"No way!" My mouth turns into an 'O' shape.

"Yeah! And she's dating Dylan Parker, the quaterback. She won't break up with him, nor would she want anyone dating Jacob - the nerd boy." She growls. I get her frustration.

"Jacob? In science?" I say excitedly, and wink whilst grinning. "Screw her, show her whose boss. Just walk up to him, and tell him you want to hang out, or be lab partners or something." I shrug.

"Oh my god, Ass you're the best! Yes we can be lab partners, and Lacey can sit there being all mad." She laugh deviously.

-

Cassie ended up going home around half eleven, her mom came and picked up her up. The following morning, we both walked to school together, and had double science. The morning she asked Jacob to be her lab partner, he agreed. Although she now wasn't my partner, and I had to be partnered up with Nathaniel who insisted he's be my partner although I insisted I'd work alone.

"Did you see Lacey's face?" Cassie laughs.

"Yep, maybe she'll learn that she can't have it best of both worlds". Lacey was mortified when she saw them working together, I honestly haven't seen something that funny and frightening before. It was much scarier, because she was really pretty, and looked like she was going to kill someone.

We walk over to the picnic tables to sit. It was break.

"Cassie." A voice calls harshly from behind. We both stand up and turn around.

"Cassie you slut." It was Lacey, she looked angry.

We both fall silent. "You got a problem?" Cassie raises her eye brows. At this point, a lot of the people around us were staring.

"You know what you did, you disgusting slut, seducing guys has become a habit hasn't it?" She sniggers.

"Well, you do it the best girl, I mean there's something called wearing shorts, then there's you, I mean seriously your shorts are all ripped you might as well wear nothing. Damn." Cassie laughs hysterically.

"It's called fashion, something you're unaware of." She eyes Cassie and me from head to toe.

"Well, if being naked is called 'fashion'," She quotes. "Then yeah, I am unaware of it." Cassie laughs with a massive grin on her face.

"I'll ruin your life. Stay away from him." Lacey says in a quiet tone, so quiet I barely heard her words.

"What you going to do? Out her? About what?" I raise an eye brow and slightly smirk. It was Lacey who was afraid to like a nerd, not Cassie.

"Why are you talking for? How do you breathe with all that clothes on?" One of Lacey's puppies spit. They all laugh.

"The same way you breathe with STD." Cassie shoots back.

The girls gulps, and I hear a series of 'ooo' from the jocks who were sitting on the near table, the corner of my eyes I see Nathaniel, I don't react.

"I don't have STDs bitch." She gulps.

"Really Nina? Dirty girl like you, like's to stay dirty doesn't she? Ever heard of cleaning up after getting down dirty?" Cassie straightens her posture.

"Yeah well at least I'm not almost eighteen and a virgin." Laughter fills the atmosphere, Cassie frowns slightly, with her cheeks flustering with a bright red colour, and I could see she wasn't strong enough to be here.

"I'm a virgin, and I'm almost eighteen." I say carelessly, shrugging. I didn't care, I was waiting after marriage, and some like Cassie were waiting for their true love.

"Oh look, you found a buddy who's equally as big of a loser like you." Lacey squeals sarcastically, still with an angry expression plastered on her face.

"Shut up, Lacey you bitch." A familiar voice from close by shouts out to Lacey.

We all turn around, it was Nathaniel calling out. I look away not knowing how to react, I didn't ask him to back me. Why did he get involved?

"Yeah your girls still a slut." 'Nina' rolls her eyes.

I laugh. His girl? No.

"She's a slut?" Cassie says with a straight face. "What is it again? Maths with Marcus, Calculus with Clyde, History with Harry, English with Ethan," Cassie pauses. At every name, Ninas eye brows raises higher, and the guys would say 'What the fuck bro' or 'Seriously?' 'You're kidding me right?'

Cassie carried on, with a massive smirk on her face. "And the best for the last." She giggles.

"Don't you dare, you bitch." Nina growls quietly, whilst everyone else listens carefully, even Lacey.

"Drama with Dylan." Cassie says finally, clearing every expression off her face.

Everything falls quiet. We all look at Lacey and Nina.

"Wait babe-"A guy from behind yells, I'm guessing it's Dylan.

We all look back, it was Dylan.

"Don't babe me, i-it all make sense now, the blatant lies, the sneaking off, oh my god." She almost chokes a cry. "And you!" She points at Nina.

"No, Lace No." Nina says with a broken voice, sounding terrified.

What did Cassie do? I almost felt extremely bad for all of them. I wasn't sticking around to see what would happen. "Cass, let's get out of here before things turn worse." I say grabbing Cassie's hand.

"Yeah let's". She grips on to my hand as well, and we both fast walk out of the crowd, without anyone even caring that we left.

We ended up walking into the building, going to our lockers. We have five minutes left of break. I didn't say nothing, I didn't think there was anything to be said.

"Hey, please don't be mad at me." Cassie looks at the ground, frowning.

"I'm not." I say smiling a little. I did feel quite bad for Lacey and Nina, the way Cassie outed her, but I wasn't mad.

"It's just that, they made my life complete hell for three weeks, it's only three weeks but it was so bad I didn't leave my bed for a week, or eat or do anything proactive. I walked into school a week after everyone saw the pictures, and somehow they knew I'd becoming in that day and they put my picture up everyone, in my lockers, in my books, on my seats. " tears form around her pupils.

"It was even through my door and on my driveway, every single person who spoke to me would show me the picture on their phone, groups of people would laugh and call out names, it was like walking into a nightmare." Cassie says, as each word falls out her mouth, she doesn't stop to take a breath, her hands flying everyone until it stops and falls to her face.

She sobs in her hands. "I didn't want to out her, or be rude or anything, I don't care for karma, or agree to justice like that, it's just I was hoping she'd apologise, but she didn't she kept being rude, I didn't want to, but I had to shut them up. I was so angry for so long, it just came out" She cries even more, her body hitting the wall, she puts her head down.

"Why am I crying? It's stupid, I'm just angry, ignore me." She dismisses me with her hand.

I grab her and give her a tight hug. "You don't need to explain yourself to me, I hate bullies." I rest my chin on her shoulders.

She picks her head up and sniffs, "I didn't shave for like so long, because of them." She rests her head down again.

I laugh. We break apart from the hug, I wipe her tears for her and fix her mascara that had ran. "Nathaniel was kinda funny when he stuck up for you." She laughs soflty.

"Yeah he kinda was, he did it for both of us." I smile giddily.

"Yeah." She pulls herself off the locker. "Keep telling yourself that." She winks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes, but I was smiling.

-

BRUTAL. Anyways hopefully yall liked this chapter xD if you didn't... well thats too bad. Comment & vote please xx

Also Eid Mubarak xxxxxx

peace oxoxox

~ farhana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tabaahi By AishaN122

General Fiction

6.1K 211 32
I was fine to die until I met you. I hated my life incredibly much. Depression was eating me alive and I had no purpose. At school, I would only get...
7.3K 723 32
Assalaamu alaikum my fellow sisters and brothers! I am going to start writing a story for the first time in Wattpad, so please I need ur help and sup...
289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
4.2K 371 18
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...