Mystery Over History (Kelly O...

بواسطة eazy_breezy

"Are you sure this nigga is about you? You never know, he could be just tryna fuck. I mean, why would he blow... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All Fun & Games Until...
Snapchat
Chapter 6
Misunderstandings
Chapter 8
All Eyes Open Part 1
Birthday Girl
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Birthday Boy
Lightskin Guys With Pretty Eyes
Merry Christmas
New Years
Foul Play
Coffee
All We Do
Jus Not Ready
The Unthinkable
The Real Her
Sprang Break
Moving On
Vixen
Just Getting Ready
New Beginnings
Going Up, Glo'ing Up, Growing Up
Watching
The Night Before
Stay Ready
Can't Nobody Do It Like You
Uninvited
Oui
Love

All Eyes Open Part 2

6.2K 218 53
بواسطة eazy_breezy

E'keem top left, Kyron middle left, Kelly bottom left, Cordell top right, Zahir bottom right

•••• Every time it switches people, the time will switch also, to a little later ••••

~ Jordyn ~

"Fuck you!" I pushed Kyron.

"Jordyn-"

"There's nothing more you can say to me. Cause you promised me you weren't fucking with her no more, yet here she is." all five of my fingers pointed in Lauren's direction.

"Whatever, go back to side bitch lane where you belong." Lauren said.

"But you still with him, and he cheated on you with me."

"Jordyn chill."

"Shut up. Have a nice life with this hoe." I told Kyron.

"Who're you calling a hoe? You slept with a nigga that you knew has a girlfriend."

"And clearly he doesn't love that girlfriend, if he's been up under me. That's literally all you got, fuck out my face." I pushed her forehead with my finger and she slapped me.

On impulse I grabbed her hair and swung my my fist into her face as she backed up.

She pulled my hair too as she backed into a room door and it opened, so I let it go as she fell back a little.

I looked to my right and saw Brittani hovering over Kelly.

"What the fuck," I said and turned to see Lauren catching me off guard until Kyron broke us up.

"Get off of me." I tried to move but my arms were stuck downwards and my feet dangled the way he was holding me.

"The hell you doing here?" Kyron asked Brittani. "Get out."

"Ky shut up." Brittani scoffed and I noticed Jayda and Cordell not too far from the door.

"Cordell!" I yelled and he looked around until his eyes met mine, and he led Jayda into this room as Kyron dropped me and his 'girlfriend'.

"Glad my crazy ex's ain't part of this shit." 'Dell chuckled, looking around the room. "What's wrong with Kel?" he looked at the bed and Kelly looked unconscious, not even sleeping.

"All of you need to get out." Brittani gritted.

"Naw, where is Cari?" Jayda asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her in a minute." I mumbled as Cordell picked Kelly up and threw his arm over his shoulder, and obviously by Kelly not even waking up, he was drugged.

"I'll take Kelly to our place and Kyron, you help find Cari." Cordell basically dragged Kelly and I gave him a straight face.

"You really expect this dumbass to?" I asked and Cordell looked at Kyron.

"You right, Kyron take Kelly to our place and I'll help em." Cordell said and Kyron kissed his teeth as he threw Kelly's arm over his shoulder.

Kyron took Kelly out the party, and Jayda, Cordell and I searched rooms for her, and we went next door and ran through people looking through doors.

We went across the hall and looked through doors, and Carra was fucking E'keem. Ew. And we checked another room.

"Zahir?" Jayda looked closer and Cordell pulled his shirt and threw Zahir to the side, revealing an almost naked Cari.

All she had on was underwear. I found her shirt and put it over her, and Cordell lifted her up and took her to their dorm.

Kelly

I jumped up when I felt water hit my face and breathed in. My throat was so dry, I could barely breathe.

I looked around in my room, at Kyron, Jordyn and Cordell staring at me.

"What the fuck just happened." I caught my breath.

"You were out for ten hours." 'Dell said.

I looked on the other side of my bed, and Jayda was holding Cari.

"What's wrong with her." I touched Cari's leg and she didn't move.

"Most likely they gave you both strong doses of ecstasy, so since that's an opiate we gave you both naloxone to reverse it." Jayda stroked her hair. "But you've woken up, so she should be too."

"The hell is your major?" Kyron asked Jayda.

"Same thing as Cari, nursing."

"Where was Cari?" I questioned and Kyron shrugged while Cordell shook his head.

"Zahir was... I don't even know what he was about to do with her, but she was just about naked." Jordyn spoke up.

I laughed a little as everyone stared at me. "You joking right?" I asked and Jordyn shook her head no.

"Him and Brittani bout to get they asses beat." I sat up straight and I felt a hand touch my thigh.

Jayda grinned a little at Cari. She was awake, but still had her eyes closed.

"Stop yelling." she mumbled as she faced my way and I pulled her into my lap.

Her eyes fluttered open and I pecked her lips.

"I'ma be back." I lifted her off my lap.

"If you're about fuck someone up... I wanna come too." she said and I laughed.

"Put on some pants first." I said and she got up and went to my dresser and put on my basketball shorts.

I could tell Cordell and Kyron didn't see her like that, cause they didn't even peek.

"Shit, lemme come. It's been a minute." Cordell chuckled.

"Me too, I don't play about my baby." Jayda hugged Cari.

"Gay asses," me and 'Dell said as Jordyn hugged them too.

"Well y'all ain't gone leave my ass out." Kyron fixed his shirt.

"Yes we can. Stay here." Jordyn rolled her eyes at him and I looked at Cordell.

"Don't ask." 'Dell laughed and shook his head.

"Man it wasn't even that serious." Kyron mumbled.

"She shows up randomly, claiming you're still together, you didn't even break up the fight until it was too late, but it's not that serious." Jordyn rolled her eyes. "Whatever we had, is done."

Kyron rolled his eyes and tried to act like he didn't care but his face told all. I got up from the bed as Cari put on her shoes and pulled her hair into a bun.

"I ain't with that jumping shit." I told 'Dell and Kyron.

Only once have we 'jumped' but it was two against three so that doesn't count. One nigga caught Kyron off guard and Cordell tried to stop it, then some nigga started fighting 'Dell so I got in that shit too.

I clenched my fists, remembering last night, or at least trying to as we walked out.

"Where is Zahir?" I asked some of the people outside and they shrugged and mumbled I don't know's.

"Where's India? Carra?" I was calling everyone, cause somebody knew where they were.

"Zahir, Carra, and her friends are in here." E'keem came out of nowhere, squinting since he didn't have glasses on.

"Aight bruh." I opened the door and India and Carra were on the couches, so I let the girls do whatever they want.

I went into a room and it was empty so I went to the one next to it.

"Bab-"

Brittani was cut off by me choking her into the wall.

"How many times I gotta tell you leave me the hell alone. This is the last time." I let go and breathed before I really choked the life outta her.

I walked out and noticed Cordell punch the hell out of Zahir and stopped when he saw me.

"Your turn nig," 'Dell chuckled as he backed away.

"Get up." I looked down at Zahir, and he rose up, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.

I felt my nostrils flare, and tried to calm myself a little, but I ended up just knocking him in his mouth.

I didn't even give a fuck anymore, and just beat the shit out of the nigga.

"Kelly stop!" Cari pulled on my arm as I tried to control my breathing.

I looked down at him and he almost looked unconscious until he coughed up blood on his shirt.

"Try some shit like that again, and on lives you won't live to tell about it." I warned and stomped his side once, making him curl up and groan.

"Babe." Cari pulled on my arm again and I followed her out.

"Bye baby." Brittani waved from the door and Cari kept leading me.

"You didn't have to-"

"You don't understand. If that nigga raped you... I wouldn't have even been there to protect you. He better thank god he didn't, cause I swear-"

"Kelly, it's fine and I'm fine." she held my face and I kissed her forehead.

"Let's get something to eat." she smiled.

~ Cari ~

"Back to earth!" Jayda hit my forehead and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't day dreaming fool, I was tryna see what the hell that bitch had on." I watched the girl with the shirt that had Beyoncé on it, and matching sweatpants that had Beyoncé on one leg.

Kyron mugged Jordyn, and she scoffed as she noticed him looking at her.

"Both of y'all petty." I sipped my lemonade.

"Pretty." they both corrected but both of them were dead serious.

"Aw, see you two are so cute." Jayda giggled.

"I've been cute, and I'm even cuter without a lying ass, cheating ass-"

"Okay we get it." Cordell laughed as I took one of Kelly's fries.

"You are something else." Kelly chuckled, and I pecked his cheek.

After we finished our food, we went back to his dorm and bathed, and so he could pack for the away game tomorrow.

"Come with me," Kelly begged and I laughed as I folded his clothes and tucked them in the duffel.

"No. One, I have classes tomorrow, and I'll have to do everything because you won't be there to help. Two, I already used half of my flight money, and I'm not gonna spend it all."

I leaned down and kissed his lips. Something I never got tired of, and zipped up his bag.

"What I gotta do to..." he pulled me into his lap and I felt his boner, since he was holding me firmly on top of it.

"Stay faithful and be honest is all, and I'll give you a gift." I smiled as he eyed me.

"What kinda gift?" his hands traveled to my behind.

I put my lips on his and parted then with my tongue and rose up a little. As our tongues played with each others, I slid my hand in his sweatpants and got a firm grip.

"You'll see." I mumbled against his lips and got up.

I squatted down, placing my hands on his knees so I could keep balance and kissed his obvious bulge imprinting his sweatpants.

He easily picked me up and placed me on the bed, sliding off his boxers that I had on. And soon enough his face was buried into me.

Kelly

"I don't know."

"Please?" I begged her.

"I guess Kelly." she giggled and I hugged her.

"Thanks Olivia." I kissed her cheek.

"Alright bruh lets go. Cari probably about to call you in a minute." Kyron said and smiled at her as we left her house.

And on cue, Cari was calling as we walked to the uber and got in.

"Bruh, she was bad as hell." Kyron mumbled and I laughed and shook my head.

"Hello?" I answered my phone as the uber driver began to take us back to the hotel.

"Hi baby." Cari said.

"Nigga stop blushing." Kyron turned up his face.

"You just mad Jordyn ain't fucking with you no more." I laughed.

"What's up." I asked Cari.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say good luck on your game tonight."

"Thanks mook," I called her her family nickname.

"Okay, bye I lo-... talk to you later." I laughed when she stopped herself.

"Bye babe." I hung up.

"You gonna tell her about Olivia?" Kyron asked.

"Naw, she'll find out herself." I shrugged.

~ Cari ~

Kelly was good as far as I knew. I even asked some of his team mates, and he didn't even go clubbing with them.

"I missed you." I kissed Kelly's cheek.

"I missed you too." he kissed my lips and placed me down on his bed and began to unpack his stuff.

I watched as he took off his shirt and threw it in to the wooden hamper, and slipped off his basketball shorts.

"Kelly," I reached up and he leaned down to my level, so I could wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm ready for that Sex Ed. Lesson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmfao. Cari ready boyyy. But lemme know what ya think about this chapter & I love you guys 💘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.4K 1.2K 46
To the average eye Kehlani King seemed to be your normal 19 year old girl that was two months fresh out of high school. Voted most likely to succeed...
8.1M 238K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
11.6K 543 49
BOOK 1 - PARANOID - and it's hard to sleep at night." He scratched his neck. "Only God alone knows what I done last night and that shit makes me para...
1.1M 21.1K 46
"There is no way in hell that i would ever sleep with you," "I would rock your world," Hunter says and grins as he scans my body up and down. Our st...