Chapter 13

These hoes: India top left, Lauren top middle, Zahir top right, Brittani bottom left, Rashad bottom right

Kelly

Once Cari woke me up and told me to go upstairs, I went of course.

I slipped off my shirt, sweats, and shoes leaving me only in socks, boxers, and my small gold Franco chain that Cari loved to wear if I wasn't.

I turned on the tv cause I liked subtle noises when I went to sleep, and got in the bed as Fresh Prince of Bel-Air played and got comfortable.

Fifteen minutes in, waiting for Cari, I felt myself dozing off until I just let myself fall asleep.

I felt a slim body sit on my lap, and I rubbed her thighs, moving them up to her bare waist, letting me know she was naked.

Her hands rubbed up and down my chest as I felt a small peck on my chin.

"Cari, not in my mom's house." I chuckled with my eyes still closed.

"Not Cari." a female voice giggled, making my eyes pop open as I heard the door creak.

My eyes went to the side and met Cari's and she threw a small stick down and rushed out.

"Fuck!" I shouted, pushing the bitch off me and running after her.

I didn't care I was almost naked, I didn't care that my family sees me running in my draws, and I didn't care it was fifty degrees.

"Cari!" I yelled, going through the already open door as the Lexus we came in started up.

Before she could pull off I opened the driver's door and took her hands.

"Cari listen to me." I pleaded, turning her face to me.

She was full blown crying, which I've never seen her do. Maybe she shed a tear here and there but never had I seen her like this.

"I'm so glad I'm not pregnant by your dog ass!" she hollered.

"Cari-"

"There's nothing you can say." her voice cracked as tears streamed down her face and I noticed some neighbors looking.

"Babe please." I begged, and lifted her up so I could sit in the front seat and put her in my lap making her straddle me, closing the door and turning the heat and small light on.

"Honest to god, I was sleep. I felt a girl on me and I thought it was you, I even said your name and as soon as she said I'm not Cari, you came in. You got to trust me and know I wouldn't do some shit like that. And I know it's hard to believe what I'm saying or what your eyes saw but you didn't see the whole story." I breathed as she tried to look at me through the dim lighting.

~ Cari ~

"Kelly I will not be played like a fool-"

"And you're not. If I wanted her, I would be with her. Who have I been dating the past two months? Who have I been up under every night for the past few months? Since your birthday, who have I told I love you every day? And I don't say that to make conversation."

I struggled breathing through my stuffy nose, making me almost feel light headed. I took a deep breath as my eyes roamed over his smooth caramel skin and dark inked tattoos.

I looked into his eyes that had the same glint in them as when we first met, and it was scaring me to trust someone this much.

"Okay." I nodded and sucked in a deep sniffle. "I believe you."