Merry Christmas

Kelly top left, Cari top middle, Jordyn top right, Kenan bottom left, Jayda bottom middle, and Cordell bottom right

****December 23rd A Year Ago****

I threw the fuzzy blanket off of me since it was starting to get hot. My phone vibrated several times indicating I was getting texts.

I scrolled on my lock screen and I instantly lit up once I saw Kenan's name. I smiled, sliding his text, and typing my passcode in, making it appear on our iMessage convo.

Kenan🎮: Ya moms home?

I gave him the controller emoji since he always played games when it came to me.

Me: No. Why?

Kenan🎮: I was tryna come over.

I shrieked happily, and my phone vibrated again.

Kenan: To check on our project for Ms. Houston.

I sighed as my smile fell and reached over to my nightstand, turning my laptop on.

Me: Yeah you can come. I'll leave the door unlocked.

I went downstairs and unlocked the door, and came back upstairs and crawled in the bed, feeling my phone vibrate again.

I texted Amya, Amilla, and some of my other friends back.

Kenan🎮: Be there in two

Kenan was everything. I had a crush on him since the first day freshman year. Now we're seniors and I'd still do anything to have him.

Hence why I broke up him and Tayla. She was cheating on him anyway, I just revealed the truth.

The only thing was he was so wishy washy. Like a month ago we chilled at Amya's house and somehow ended up doing oral.

He didn't talk to me for two weeks then randomly asked to come over, so of course I said yes and we just made out for a while. Then he ignored me for another two weeks, and now here we are.

I heard the door open and close, and the latches be locked. I looked at the door waiting as footsteps came up the stairs and he walked in my doorway.

"What's up?" he took his thick hoodie off.

"Nothing." I blushed as he came to the bed and hugged me.

"Here's the project." I pointed to my computer with my thumb.

"You really think I came for that?" he chuckled.

He went to the other side of my bed and laid on it, and his arms wrapped around my hips since I was sitting up straight.

His lips pecked my arm until he slowly pulled me down to where my head was on the pillow.

"Kenan," I giggled as he kissed up my neck to my jaw and eventually to my lips.