Her Little Brother (Twilight)...

By JayJayCheshire

Four years. Four years since I was kidnapped. Four years since I've seen my older sister or parents. Four yea... More

Chapter One - Escaping
Chapter Two - Danny?!
Chapter Three - Don't you cry
*Updated* Note (You may be confused if you skip this)
Chapter Four - It's not your fault
Chapter Five - Danny's Terrifying Dream
Chapter Six - We didn't turn him!
Chapter Seven - Paulie!
Chapter Eight - Meeting the pack
Chapter Ten - MINE!
Note (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter Eleven - Blood lust
Chapter Twelve - What just happened?
Chapter Thirteen - Lost in the forest...help
Chapter Fourteen - Billy!
Chapter Fifteen - Calling Charlie
Chapter Sixteen - Danny, thank god
Chapter Seventeen - Dreams, Showers and Breakfast
Chapter Eighteen - Explanations begin
Chapter Nineteen - Meeting Dominic and Derek
Chapter Twenty - Soulmate?
Chapter Twenty-One - Paul's thoughts

Chapter Nine - You imprinted on my brother?!

14.8K 398 31
By JayJayCheshire

~Paul~

When he got to the bottom of the stairs, I didn't notice anything else. Just him. He was just so adorable. He had short, and very messy, dark brown hair that stuck up all over. It contrasted greatly with his pale skin. As did his dark brown eyes. I noticed that he had a semi large brown birthmark on the left side of his neck, that only made him look even more adorable. I could tell the he was around 5'6" as he was standing in front of Bella and she was a few inches taller than him. The fact that he was holding a silver stuffed wolf to his chest just made him even cuter. 

***

Your probably wondering why I'm calling him adorable when I'm straight. Well here's some news. I'm not straight. I'm bi. I've just only ever gone out with girls because what I find attractive with a woman, I often don't find attractive with a guy. Like I find tan women attractive, while with guys I like them pale. With a woman I like long black hair. With a guy, short and brown. I like tall woman and semi short guys. Stuff like that. Like I find Jacob's sister, Rachel, very attractive. She is tan, had long black hair, is tall and fairly womanly, if you catch my drift. While Danny is exactly what I find attractive with a guy. No one, beside Leah knows this about me. And she only knows because we were on patrol together about two months after she first shifted and I may have accidentally let it slip. 

Because of her knowing my secret, which I didn't really care if anyone know anyway, but wanted to keep it to myself, we have become a bit closer. I mean yes of course we fought in front of the others, but if we were on patrol alone together, we got along fairly well. None of the others know of course partly because we are in two different packs now and yet still one pack. It's weird, but at least I don't always have to listen to Leah arguing with one of the guys all the time. 

***

Anyway I was staring at Danny as he looked over the room waiting for him to look at me. I wanted to see his reaction when he looked at me. Unfortunately I didn't get that privilege because he stopped looking over everyone when he saw Jacob. "Cub!" He said in his sweet voice as he ran over and jumped onto Jacob's lap hugging him. 

"You didn't notice me before, Danny?" Jacob asked as he hugged him back laughing lightly. This made me growl under my breath as I grew jealous that Jacob knew him and was hugging him. Plus that fact that he was in his lap. He should be in my lap, not Jacob's! I thought glaring at Jacob slightly, but neither of them noticed. Their hugging went on for about a minute and with each passing second, I grew more and more jealous of Jacob and had to hold myself back from jumping up from the chair I was sitting on and ripping Danny from his lap. 

I watched as Danny turned around in Jacob's lap, and no matter how much I wished he would, he didn't get up, but instead started looking around the room at everyone. He seemed to take a little bit of time to equally look at everyone and as he turned to look at the pack and I, I again waited for him to look at me. Although he was stopped once again when he looked at Quil and Embry. When he had turned to look at Quil and Embry, he showed everyone who hadn't already seen his birthmark, the left side of his neck. "Danny?" They asked together and Danny tilted his head as he stared at them for a few seconds before smiling.

"Quil? Bry?" He asked right before they jumped up and pulled him from Jacob's lap and hugged them. This too made me jealous and I growled under my breath once again. I really hated that they too knew Danny and were hugging him. A little bit later Danny tried to get out of their grips, but they refused to let him go. Before I could get up and make them let him go, Jacob stood up and pulled them off him. He then pulled him back onto his lap as he sat back down and I growled again. 

"Danny, are you paying attention? Danny?" Izzy asked as Danny seemed to be lost in thought as he pulled his stuffed wolf against his chest again after Jacob handed it back to him. After a little bit, he looked back up and looked over at Bella. 

"What?" He asked tilting his head to side cutely. 

"I asked if you are paying attention so can finish introducing The Cullens and then introduce Jacob's friends." She said and he nodded blushing slightly as he leaned back against Jacob. Which caused me to growl lowly again. "Anyway I already introduced Edward, right?" She asked and he nodded again. "This is our daughter Renesmee. I know she looks much older, but she is really only about a year old now. That is Alice and her husband. Rosalie and her husband Emmett. And Esme and her husband Carlisle. They are the 'parents' of Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett, and my in-laws. Carlisle is a doctor at the hospital." Danny stayed silent for a few seconds looking to be lost in thought again as Bella waited for him to respond. 

He looked back up, blushing lightly, when he realized everyone was staring at him. "Hi." 

"Seeing as you remember Quil and Embry, I can skip right over them." She said and ignored them when they yelled 'hey!' as Danny looked at everyone as she introduced them. "Next to Embry is Seth and his older sister Leah. Then there is Collin and Brady. Next is Jared and Sam. And lastly Paul." She said pointing over at him. He looked over at me and when our eye met I realized just why I was so jealous of Jacob, Quil and Embry when they got to hug and/or hold him. He was my imprint. 

~Bella~

"And lastly Paul." I said pointing over him and Danny looked from Jared and Sam to him. When Danny and Paul's eyes met, Paul got that annoying look on his face that meant one thing. He imprinted. ON MY BABY BROTHER! I glared at Paul ready to get up and kick his @ss, but Edward and Alice held me down before I could.

"Danny, are you hungry?" Esme asked probably seeing how I was acting and I saw Danny nod out of the corner of my eye as continued to glare at Paul. "Come on, I make whatever you want." She said ushering him into the kitchen along with Dad and Renesmee. 

"Bella, calm down." Alice said as I tried to attack him as soon as they were out of the room. 

"He imprinted on my baby brother." I hissed trying to get out of their grip. 

"You did?" Jacob asked as everyone else looked at him as well. 

"Yes." He said extremely calm for me glaring at him. Plus the fact that he is straight and he imprinted on Danny. He hurts Danny, he is dead. I thought as I began thinking of ways to kill and dispose of his body without anyone figuring out it was me. 

"Bella." Jasper said probably feeling my emotions and Edward tightened his grip on me, obviously reading his mind. 

"Wait, Paul, shouldn't you be upset that your straight and you imprinted on a guy?" Quil asked and all of them seemed to share his thoughts, all but Leah, who didn't seem at all surprised.

"I'm not straight." Paul said.

"Wait your gay?" Collin asked with wide eyes. 

"I never said that."

"But if your not gay, how are you not straight?" Brady asked and Leah rolled her eyes. 

"His bi, you idiots." She said annoyed. 

"Wait how you know?" Jacob asked

"We were on patrol one night and he let it slip." She said shrugging.

"And how long ago was this?"

"It was about two months after I first shifted."

"And you never told us?!" Sam boomed glaring at both of them.

"It wasn't my secret to tell." She snapped.

"I didn't really see how it was anyone's business, but my own." Paul said leaning back in the chair he was sitting in. 

"You hurt Danny, and I will kill you." I threatened once I finally got out of Edward and Alice's grips. Just then Danny, Dad, Renesmee and Esme came back into the living room. Danny was carrying a plate stacked full of various foods. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." He muttered as he turned his attention to Danny. 

"Enough food there, Danny?" Embry asked and Danny looked up at him with an annoyed expression on his face. 

"How hungry would you be if for the past four years, you got just enough food so that you didn't starve?" He asked, although his voice sounded a tad bit odd. Almost deeper than it did a few minutes ago. 

~Danny~

 As I followed Dad, Renesmee and Esme into the kitchen, I could tell that Izzy was angry at Paul for some reason. I don't see what he did wrong, especially not even three minutes ago she seemed fine with him. Of course that seemed to end when we looked into each other's eyes and both him and Derek froze. I wonder if they are shifters like Derek, and they shared some sort of bound something. Who knows? Dominic asked shrugging inside our shared mind. All I know, is silent Derek is somehow creepier than talkative Derek. He said motioning over to Derek, who was still just lying on the ground silent. 

How is that even possible? 

No idea.

"Danny, what would you like to eat?" Esme asked shaking me from my thoughts, which I seem to find myself getting lost in much more often than before. Or it could just be because there are people here to knock me from our mental conversations so I actually notice how often they happen. 

"Anything is fine, Ma'am." I said as I sat down at the table next to Dad. 

"You can call me Esme, Danny." She said smiling over at me and I nodded back at her. She turned around and began pulling numerous things from the fridge, freezer and cupboards. I looked over at Dad who was playing with Renesmee just as I heard Izzy say something back in the living room. 

"...Imprinted...my...brother..." I heard from the living room. I normally would have heard all of what she said, but as I hadn't been paying much attention to what they were talking about, I could only hear some of it. And even though I knew she was talking about me, I had no idea what imprinting was. 

Dominic, do you know what imprinting is? I asked him hoping he would have an answer, but unfortunately he seemed to know no more than me. 

Nope. Derek might know, but seeing as he is completely silent we will just have to wait for the mutt to come to before either of us can ask him. 

Are you sure you didn't block him? I asked as I watched Esme make me oh so delicious smelling food. 

Very. Plus if I did, he'd be in a glass box silently complaining. Well silent to us. 

And that is one of the MANY reasons you two are always auguring and fighting with each other. You block him whenever he is even being a bit annoying. 

Or weirdly sexual.

"Danny, here take all you wish." Esme said as she finished the food and put a plate down on the table in front of me. I stood up, picked up the plate, and walked over to the massive amounts of food. "I didn't know what kind of food you liked so I made some of everything. Anything you don't like, the pa...the um...boys may have." She said as I started piling spoonful after spoonful of food onto the plate. I think by the time I was finished, I took about one fifth of the food and got at least a large spoonful of each type of food. "I might need to make more..." I heard her mutter as I put the spoon back and turned around. 

"May I eat in the living room?" I asked a little shyly as I looked down at the pile of food on the plate. 

"Oh course, Sweetie." She said and I headed back into the living room. As I walked in, I noticed Izzy being held back by Edward and Alice and she was glaring at Paul. Still. I walked passed them and sat down on the chair that Jacob had been sitting down in and starting practically stuffing my face. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." I heard Paul mutter as I stuffed a spoonful of food in my mouth. While I was far too hungry to care to eat not like a pig, I did at least make sure I didn't get food anywhere. 

"Enough food there, Danny?" Bry asked laughing slightly and I looked up at him, my face probably showing my annoyance, although none of them could see Dominic's. Who was looking at him like he was a moron. Kind of how he looks at Derek on a daily basis. 

"How hungry would you be if for the past four years, you got just enough food so that you didn't starve?" I asked, my voice carrying a hint of Dominic's, making it slightly deeper, but hopefully not noticeable at all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
107K 3.4K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
6.1K 249 15
Daniel Johnson used to have a pretty good life for a sixteen year old. He had plenty of friends at school, he got semi good grades in his classes, he...
138 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...