Poison (Isaac Lahey/ Daniel S...

By yyyuckkyyyy

It was like a curse. He was her antidote. She was his poison. Azalea Mal, the girl that's raised and expected... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 4

3K 104 9
By yyyuckkyyyy

Song: Glass Animals- Goey (Gilligan Moss Remix)

*

*

*

I hung the large targets on the wall on the far side of my room and walked over to the opposite. I need to practice just so that I know I haven't lost my sparkle. I picked up my crossbow and loaded it with a bolt. I held my breath and quickly shot. I quickly pulled out another bolt from the crossbows quiver. I somersaulted forward and landed on my knees and quickly shot at the target. I jumped up on my feet and ran to the spot where I first began and shot at the same time. I repeated this procedure, slowly picking up speed for each run through. I heard the door open and my eyes widened, I quickly threw the crossbow under the bed and threw myself on the ground. I propped up my elbow and rested my head on my palm as my other hand rested on my hip.

My lips tightened into a straight line at my stupidity. Out of all the things I could've done, I chose to lay on the floor like a french girl. I wanted to punch myself in the face. It was Allison. I sighed in relief as she laughed once she spotted me and she closed my door. "What are you doing on the floor?"
I sit up and reach under my bed, pulling out my crossbow. "I thought it was your parents or Gerard." Gerard is staying with us and he's just down the hall. "I can't have them knowing about my baby Bonnie." I brought up my crossbow and kissed it.

"You named your crossbow?" Allison asked as her eyebrows raised and amusement sparkled in her eyes.

"Yep," I popped the 'p'. "After Bonnie and Clyde." She laughed and a goofy smile came across my face as I got up and walked over to the targets. I brought up a bolt. "This is Clyde."

"You're really good." Allison looked at the bolts on the target. There were several bolts crowding the bullseye. I smirked and started to take them out.

"Takes lot's and lot's of practice," I pulled out the last bolt and turned to her. "You've taken archery right?" She nodded. "It's going to be extremely easy for you to take down your targets then." I smile wickedly and opened up my luggage and hid my bolts and crossbow. My phone rang and I checked the caller ID.

Birth Giver

I answered it and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hey mom." Allison stood up and mouthed 'I'll go', she left my room and closed the door behind her.

"Hi sweetie." She answered cheerfully. Mom was always happy, a very rare thing for her to be mad. But when she's mad, she's like the devil himself. "How was your first day of school? I couldn't call yesterday because I was busy."

I started to take down the target's. "It was good."

"Oh, I miss you my little munchkin." She squealed and I groaned in annoyance as I hid the targets in my closet.

"Mom, I told you to not call me that!" I know I'm just wasting my breath telling her that because she's never going to stop but it's worth the try.

"We both know I won't stop." She laughed, her laughter soon died down. "You didn't take any weapons with you, right?" I bit my lip.

"Just a dagger." I answered simply as I sat on my bed and laid down.

"Just a dagger?"

I know she would catch me in the lie so I might as well come clean. "A few daggers, my crossbow and the knuckle knife." I muttered and surprised she didn't burst. She simply sighed.

"Good, I know how many supernatural creatures there are in Beacon Hills," She paused. "Just don't go hunting, you only use those weapons when they attack you, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it." I answered and looked down. I heard several other voices on the other line.

"I gotta go, stay safe.I love you." She says and I can tell she's smiling softly.

"I love you too... bye mom."

"Bye Zalea." I hang up and picked up the metal knuckle knife that laid under my pillow. I slipped it on and pressed a small button. A small knife shot out of the side. A smirk came across my features as I looked at the dangerous weapon in my possession. I opened up a drawer and lightly tapped around until I felt a part of the drawer sink under my touch. The drawer held a secret compartment and I used that at my advantage. I stuck my hand in and felt the Mason jar. I pulled it out and smirked at the bright purple liquid that sloshed around at my movement. Wolfsbane.

I sat in the car with Allison and her friend Lydia. The girl that was walking around in the woods naked, was recently found and now she's coming back to school. With us. We got out and her hips swayed. I don't really like her, she seems bitchy and rude. But Allison hangs out with her so I think I'll have to get used to her.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked as we approached the school.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She says proudly and runs her hand down her stomach. I simply raise my eyebrow as we stop at the front door. Allison turns to Lydia.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Please," Lydia scoffed. "It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." My lips parted and it took everything in me to not punch her in the face for saying such a snarky remark. I bit my tongue as she walked in. We stopped in the entrance and everyone -literally- everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Lydia. I smirked and leaned into her ear.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." I whispered loud enough for Allison to hear as well and walked away. I smile at Allison who was trying hard to suppress a laugh. I playfully wink at her and walk down the halls.

Stepping onto the bleachers I spotted the boys down below, talking about something that seemed important due to their serious expressions and hand movements.

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." I hear Scott as I near them. I reached them quickly and squeezed their shoulders, they both look up at me.

"Hi, Azalea." Stiles says with the same adorable smile.

"Hey, Stiles." I winked at him and a small blush took over his cheeks. His smile widened and I turned to Scott.

"What did you smell, doggy?" I ask as I sit down on the bench behind them.

Scott shot a glare before answering me. "I smelled another werewolf in the locker rooms."

Stiles turned to Scott."What if you can get him one-on-one?" Stiles asked as Scott turned to him."Would that help?"

Scott shrugged. "Yeah."

"Okay," Stiles paused. "I think I got an idea." Stiles stood up and quickly ran away from us. I pursed my lips and turned to Scott.

"You ready for the full moon, doggy?" I ask with a wicked smile on my lips.

Scott sighed. "Yes, I'm ready and could you stop calling me doggy?"

I chuckled. "No can do, I think doggy fits you more than wolfy does." I smirk as he rolls his eyes.

Stiles comes running back with lacrosse gear."I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day." He shoves the lacrosse gear on Scott's chest.

"But I hate play goal." Scott looked up at Stiles.

"Well suck it up, we need to find out who doggy number two is." I patted his shoulder and he groaned in annoyance again.

"Remember when I said I had an idea?" Stiles spoke as he looked at Scott. "This is the idea."

"Oh." Scott spoke and I shake my head and bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"There we go." Stiles looked at me with a proud smile.

"What's the idea?" The smile instantly wiped off Stiles face.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes." Stiles sighed and shook his head. My eyes looked up and I see a mop of curly hair on the other side of the bench. I stood up.

"I'll be back." I mutter and push past them, and walk over to Isaac who was putting on his lacrosse gear.

"Lahey." I smile and he looks up, a smile on his lips once he saw me. I sat down next to him.

"Mal, are you stalking me?" He asked as he strapped on his gear.

"In your dreams," I laugh and look out onto the field. "I did tell you I would come to practice." I nudged him lightly and he smiled as he looked at me. "But I was hoping I would be seeing shirtless guys, it would make this way better." I smirk as Isaac finished strapping his gear and was sitting straight.

"I can easily take off my shirt, you know?" He winks and I feel my cheeks redden a bit at the thought of a shirtless Isaac. "You're thinking about a shirtless me, aren't you?" I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'm not."

"You are, don't lie. I know you fantasize about me." He pokes my side and I slap his hand away as I laugh once again.

"You dream too much." He laughs and it's the cutest sound ever. Wait, what in the hell? Did I just say the cutest sound ever? Yeah, um I think I'm slowly going crazy because that can't be right.

"Let's go! Line it up! Faster! Make daddy proud." Finstock yelled and all the boys started to line up. Isaac stood up and looked down at me. I stood up and brushed the dirt off my pants.

"A kiss for good luck?" Isaac puckered his lips and I roll my eyes.

"You get a kiss when you play an actual game, Lahey." He groaned dramatically and turned around. I looked down at his butt as he walked away.

"Stop looking at my butt, Mal!" My eyes widened as he pulled on his helmet and looked at me and shot me a wink. My cheeks heated up and I walk up to the higher benches and sat on them as they started to practice.

I put on my ear phones because I have no intentions to listen to coach yell at the players. My eyebrows furrowed as Scott kept running out of goal to collide with the other players. I see a player step out of line and then I realized it was Isaac's turn. His number is 14. He runs off and Scott comes out of the goal and it was a moment of suspense. Scott and Isaac collide and do a 360° in mid-air. I winced as they land. It seemed extremely painful. My eyes drifted off to the two deputies and the sheriff that were walking towards the field. Isaac seems to be telling Scott something and I stood up and took off my earphones as the deputies start to talk to Coach Finstock. Stiles and Scott huddled together and I quickly run over to them as the officers turn to Isaac.

"Guys." I say lowly and they turn to me. "What is it?" I asked as my eyes remained on Isaac.

"He's the other werewolf." Stiles simply responded as he looked back at Scott. I sucked in a breath and didn't say anything. My lips parted and I looked down at my hands. I was hoping that Isaac would be the key for a normal life but I was wrong. I don't think I'll ever have a normal life.

"His father's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott spoke as my eyes remained on the ground.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty four hours."

"Like overnight?" Scott asked as I finally looked up.

"During the full moon." I finally speak and my eyes drifted off to Isaac. That's not good, definitely not good because he can turn in the cell and then he'll attack and possibly kill someone innocent.

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked as I licked my lips and felt my heart start to beat quicker than usual.

"People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good."

"Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah."

"He does." My heart beat quickened and I didn't think it was possible for it to be that fast.

"Azalea, are you okay?" Scott turned to face me a long with Stiles. "Your hearts beating extremely fast." He says with concern written all over his face. I take in a shaky breath and forced a smile on my face.

"Thanks for the concern, doggy." I pushed a strand of hair to the back of my ear. "But I'm fine, I just um need water." I gulped and took one last glance at Isaac who was already looking at me. His eyebrows were scrunched as his eyes remained on me. I quickly broke eye contact and turned around to walk back into the school.

+++++

A/N

I wrote this chapter on my phone because I left my lap top at my mom's house and like yeahh.. so sorry for any mistakes and I hope you like this chapterrr. And I'm starting school in like 10 days and I wanna stab myself in the eye. Remember to Vote,Comment and Share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 865 14
collection of stories .
1M 25.1K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.