When the Moon Takes Over

By breathe_the_night

Alexandra Halsey is an ordinary girl with ordinary friends. She doesn't feel complete and fully happy, maybe... More

My life, My friends.
Little crush
Marks and healed wounds
Fantasy became reality
New attitude
Missing part ( New attitude)
Alcohol with a hint of teasing.
Introductions and surprises.
Around the fire.
Father, daughter time
The bitter-sweet full moon
Morning after
Words can only do harm
Broken hearts
What's happening?
Explanations
Letting people in
That little monster that lives inside each of us
Secrets that brings us closer
Emotions that control us
Befriend your inner wolf
Tales of horror
There is no competition
Falling in love
Distractions
Some things are better left unspoken.
The heat season
Thanksgiving Dinner.
Let the truth be revealed.
Breaking the chains
Only a part of it
Darkness comes to life
Saying no to the throne?
Something about you
Getting to know each other
I need you
Guilt and regrets
Let's begin
Connecting with yourself
Death is upon you
Obsession
Chaos
Chaos Pt. II
History of our family
Too late to stop a war
The end of an era
Bring you back to me
Safe Haven
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel!

We had an agreement

19.6K 759 161
By breathe_the_night

Alex's POV

"Everyone wait outside." Jules voice made everyone almost run down the corridor. Cassidy gave me an apologetic look, While Marcus looked at my dad with a stare that said I'll fucking be out here punk. I rolled my eyes at the tension in the room. My dad went from sad to shock to angry.

"What the hell are you doing here Jules?" He said without looking away. Deep inside my dad still loves her. Otherwise he wouldn't be this upset. "Well I believe that seventeen years ago I had a daughter just as well as you did." My dad's jaw clenched in pure annoyence. "Why don't you tell her Grayson, tell her what you made me sign. Enough with the lies." His eyes looked for mine. In that moment I knew that I was going to hate what he was going to say.

"This is not the place to have this kind of conversation, we will finish this in my home Jules." Her green orbs stared right at me. I wish things would of been different. That I was raised by the both of them, yeah maybe they didn't have to be together, but by being close to me was enough. I never wanted any of this.

"Agree." She wanted to come close, maybe to give me a hug or kiss. I could see it in her eyes. Though I have pushed her away so many times, she just opened the door and left.

"We have a lot to talk about young lady." I didn't need this right now. All I want is to be left alone for a few hours. "Not now we don't. I'm tired and I'm staying with Cassidy till the 'family meeting'  begins." I didn't care if it hurt him. I have been hurt enough. Besides something feels off.

Staring at myself in the mirror, my eyes flickered. This time faster than the other times. They shined fluorecent green. The mark on my chest burned, I took a look at it. Slowly the skin was healing. Though it will leave a horrible scar.

'When will this all end?' I asked myself. A knock made me look at the door that slowly opened revealing Cassidy. Instantly a smile came across my features. "Your dad said you wanted to see me?" Softly I pecked her lips. They always taste like fresh picked strawberries.

"Here let me help you get changed." She opened the bag that I didn't notice before by the corner of the bathroom.

"You know I am perfectly fine." I said smiling. A slight blush spread across her cheeks.

"Maybe I wanted a reason to undress you." Biting my lip, my hands cupped her face. "You just have to do it whenever you feel like doing it." I whispered against her full pink lips. She connected our lips in a hungry kiss. I wanted her, I needed her. The heat season doesn't help at all. My wolf is horny like every single hour of every single day.

Our kiss continued, I pulled her lip which caused a sweet moan to escape her mouth. Allowing me full access to explore it with my tongue. She tasted like candy. Her tongue also became playful with mine, which caused me to give in. When she sucked on it, it drove me even more crazy. I could already feel the slipperiness between my legs. Her arousal was pretty evident as well. My skilled hands undid the button of her black jeans. Without shame I pulled them down. The scent of her arousal caused my wolf to get extremely happy. She shouted for me to take my mate already, claim what is mine. Nothing was going to stop us now, whoever did, I was going to kill I swear. I kissed her neck vigorously causing her to moan a bit louder.

"Babe you're gonna leave a mark."

"Fuck it, you're mine." I whispered against her delicate skin. I began to rub her over the fabric of her laced underwear, her anxious hand grab a hold of mine, she guided it inside her underwear which made me smirk. Her juices coaxed my fingers, making me go faster.

"Take off your shirt." I commanded. She quickly obliged, doing me the favor of removing her bra as well. I didn't waste time, quickly my tongue got playful with her erected pink buds. One of her hands gripped my hair and the other was on my arm.

"Romantic will have to wait baby." I moaned as I entered my fingers unexpectedly, getting surprised by how tight she felt around them. Not that I thought she was an easy girl or anything, but I do know she was not a virgin. She gasped as I pushed in deeper. Thrusting in and out harder I begun to trail kisses down her stomach. Biting and sucking on different parts of it. Finally getting to her navel, I looked up at her. I removed her pants and underwear.

"Spread your legs wider babe."  Noticing that she couldn't move by now I spread them for her. My fingers kept working their magic as I kissed slowly her clit. Making her moan my name. She tasted so sweet. It was an amazing taste. Softly I kept moving my tongue up and down, only getting her even more wet. She was moaning so loud at this point, I am suprised a nurse didn't walk in the room.

When I felt like I had teased enough, I sucked her clit making her slightly jump.

"Don't stop." She almost begged. Not that I was planning on doing so. I hit her g spot, while still working her clit. Soon enough she couldn't take it anymore and climaxed, with a loud Alexandra coming out of her mouth. I went up to meet her lips, she was breathing hard and her cum was still trickling down my fingers. With a few lazy thrusts I took them out and licked them in front of her. She moaned at the sight and I from her taste. I connected our lips, letting her taste herself. She smiled agaisnt my lip before disconnecting them.

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing." Feeling cocky I replied.

"I know." Playfully she hit my arm before kissing me again.

Once again, I got on my knees, but it was only to help her get dressed. I pulled up her underwear and kissed her stomach. Doing the same with her jeans. "I want to taste you." Her voice came out husky. It sent shivers down my spine. This is not the place for her to do me though. She doesn't have experience with girls.

"Another time babe." I pecked her pouty lips smiling. When she got fully dressed, I got in the gross looking shower. Can't wait to be with her all night long.

Tonight will be very stressful, only the thought of it causes me a mild headache. Still that nightmare I can't seem to shrug it off. It felt so real, like it was actually happening. Not in this world, but in the world inside my head. Hopefully tonight Jules will tell me what the hell is going on. Now knowing about the people or creatures that left this hideous mark on my chest is advantage. They almost killed me and I won't rest till their heads are on each of my hands. No one is safe with them around. They need to be put down like the beasts they are. For the thing that I fear the most is losing those close to me. Without them, I'd be nothing.

After everything was taken care of with the doctors, I decided that it was best for me to be with Cassidy. I need to be calmed and serene, only with her my soul reaches peace. As we were walking out I spotted Kristen. The memory of her picking me up and rapidly carrying me to safety invaded my thoughts earlier. A thank you won't hurt anyone right?

"Hey Kris." Her eyes softened, a sincere smile appeared on her face. Making me smile as well. "So glad to see you walking around normally, you seem to be made out of iron." She was obviously curious as to why I was like nothing had ever occured.

"Got lucky I guess." Was my short response.

"No one is that lucky Alex." Why does her accent need to be so attractive?

"Well just wanted to thank you, I know that you were the one that found me and carried me back to safety."

"It was a scary moment, but I knew what my priority was. No need to thank me." I hugged her. Instantly her arms wrapped around me. "Just thank you." I whispered again before letting her go. With a sad smile she just nodded.

Making my way towards Cassidy, that was already waiting for me outside the hospital, My body crashed with someone. These days my head is everywhere except for where it should be. Strangely the pair of arms hugged me tight. Her scent hit me quickly, I didn't respond to the hug.

"I'm so happy that you are okay, God knows what would happen if I lose you." Her words held sincerity. She was also sad. When she let go of me, I looked into those green orbs without anything good to say. So I just stayed quiet.

"I need to go, Cassidy is waiting for me." Jules nodded. Not wanting to see anymore the sadness in her eyes, I quickly made my way towards my love. There she was waiting in her car with a bright smile that never fails to put one on my face. Wanting to spend time with her, I quickly got in her car.

"I can't believe it still." She said as she started to drive. "You don't believe we had a quickie in a hospital bathroom or that I healed so fast?" She chuckled. "Both." I smiled. No words came out though. My healing process has changed drastically. My body was supposed to get better in few weeks, maybe days, but I was completely healed in a few hours. Jules is supposed to explain everything tonight. Tell me why the changes are happening so fast. It must be because I can shift now and I'm next in line to become alpha of the pack.

"Are you okay?" I looked at Cassie. Her eyes were on the road, her hand gave mine a little squeeze.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous about tonight. Getting the feeling that there will be a lot of arguing."

"Probably, but babe? Promise me that you will listen carefully and you won't get up running making asumptions. They always get you hurt."

"I promise that I'll listen carefully." This time there is no other choice. Kinda have to listen to everything they have to say. When we got to Cassidy's house, it was empty. Right now I am in desperate need of a nap. My chest is bothering me a lot.

"Let me get your things." She said getting out of the car, I was going to argue, but my body feels so tired. I made my way towards her door. Quickly she was beside me with my stuff.

"Want me to make you something to eat?" She asked politely.

"I'm okay, I just really need to take a nap." She nodded and quietly we went upstairs. I love the scent of her room. It is filled with her sweet aroma. I took off my shoes, then jeans. Cassidy was looking at me through the mirror, it caused me to smirk. She had a cute blush on her cheeks.

"Like what you see?" Seductively she walked to me. Her soft lips landed on mine. A soft moan escaped my lips as she got playful with her tongue. Slowly she trailed kisses down my jaw up to my ear. "I fucking love it." She said softly before sucking my earlobe.
"Cassidy babe I'm a bit tired." I said a bit dissapointed. Of course like always she just smiled at me. "Sleep, I'll take a shower then I will join you." I nodded. She pecked my lips before entering her bathroom.

Cassidy's POV

Today I can't say that I wasn't scared. When that call came in, I almost felt like life had left my body. It was so horrible, I never want to receive news like that again. She looked horrible when I saw her. Tears streamed down my face. I didn't leave her side. Then she started healing so fast. The process was fascinating to say the least. Watching all her wounds dissapear along with her cuts. It was like nothing ever happened. Felt like a dream. It must be amazing to have that sort of genetics. You are almost invincible.

As she was healing my eyes never left her body. Not in a creepy way but in the way of fascination along with shock. I never told her that the mark on her chest begun to glow blue. She was having a nightmare the heart monitor went crazy, I was about to call the doctors when she grabbed me by the neck. In that moment I truly was afraid, but telling her that wouldn't help her. I know that all of her situation must be really hard. Why give her yet another reason to feel bad about? Can't bring myself to tell her.

I looked in the mirror, the hand print was still marked around my neck with also two hickies?! I will kill her! That is going to last days there, maybe even a week. Is not as bad that my parents see the hickies, but the hand print? The will make asumptions and my dad will strangle Alex. The look in her eyes broke my heart, she couldn't believe what she had done even if it was unconcious.

There are things that she's keeping from me, maybe to not worry me. It is beginning to bother my concious. The moment she grabbed me by the neck I saw another Alex. There was this darkness in her eyes, like it was something else. She has killed before, that worries me. Not knowing what is running inside her mind. I want to help her, be there every time. I just don't know if I am enough to keep up with her.

Getting out of the shower, I put on some shorts with a loose long sleeve shirt. Carefully I laid next to her. She was already asleep. Kissing her cheek, my arms wrapped around her. This time she was the one getting spooned. She grabbed my hands and I buried my face in her neck. Almost instantly, the power of tiredness caused me to fall asleep.

*****

"Baby wake up." I felt something on my neck that made me giggle. "Stop it." My voice came out a bit husky. "But you smell so nice." Lazily one of my eyes opened, Alex was on top of me smiling. Her dimples making her look cute as always. Got to love those green eyes.

"I am perfectly fine just like we are now, why do you want to ruin it by getting up?"

"Because if you are asleep, I can't kiss you like I want to." Not wasting anymore time, my hands brought her closer. Our lips move in rythm, like they are meant to be together. Her lower part pressed hard against mine, making me want her.

"I want you." I said softly. Causing a low moan to escape her lips. "I need to go in a few minutes babe." She said breathless. "They can wait." I said while removing her shirt. My lips quickly found the sweet spot on her neck. A little revenge wouldn't hurt. Sucking it she moaned a bit louder while her sneaky hands removed my shorts. Her body is always so warm and soft. Her skin is flawless, not even a mark. I didn't notice the tattoo on her thigh before. She was in underwear. "When did you get this?" I trailed my finger over it as she kissed my neck.

"Over three or four weeks ago."

"That was the night you were with Kristen?" Noticing the tattoo now makes me feel slightly stupid. "Yeah" She said hesitant. "Did she got one too, like couples do?" I said annoyed. Alex just smiled which made me have the urge to punch her. "Is someone jealous?" I raised my eyebrow. Two can play this game. Quickly my hand entered her underwear and I entered a finger unexpectedly. Her body tensed with a gasp escaping her now swollen lips. She was already wet so it didn't hurt.

"You are mine, why should I be jealous?"

"Cassidy." Was the only thing that came out of her mouth. Good. I said mentally. I begun to go in and out, her hips started to move with my hand. This feels amazing. I have never touched a girl like this, but I love it.

She sat up, straddling me as my finger was still inside her, I added another causing her to moan louder. She begun to ride them. I was moaning at the sight of it. Alexandra Halsey is the hottest girl alive.

"Cassie!" Me and Alex both jumped almost out of bed. I looked at the door to see Molly?

"What hell are you doing here so soon?" She was a bit shocked but Molly being Molly she smirked and walked in. Like she didn't just saw her little sister having a sexual moment. "I took extra classes so I could be here sooner, you know Christmas... Hey Alex."

"Do you mind?" I said. She kept that smirk plastered on her face. "I'll be downstairs, you do know that I came in cause your moans are loud, mom and dad are downstairs right?" My face instantly turned red. Alex was still being shy and hiding under the covers. "Thank me baby sist." With that she walked out.

"That was so embarrassing." Alex said. "Get used to it, cause it won't be the last time." She peeked out her head showing me her flushed face.

"Are you still horny?" I asked smiling. Truth is I am still very on. "Fuck no, everything down there is dry as hell thanks to your sister." That made me laugh.

"We can work that out." She just smiled. "I know we can, but you know that the family reunion is in a bit babe." Right. It must be already like seven in the evening.

"Can you come with me? You always calm me down."

"Won't your parents mind?"

"I don't care if they do, your my girlfriend. You can be where ever I am."

"Okay." I pecked her lips, before getting ready.

****

Alex's POV

When we got home, Jules was already there with Marcus. Waiting for me. They didn't go in before I did. My dad must be having a hard time with all of this. She was the love that got away. With his best friend to makes matters worse. Cassidy must feel the tension on me because she hold onto my hand harder. Assuring me that it will be okay.

Dad was standing in the middle of the living room dressed in expensive red and black suit. Was he trying to impress? I hid the stupid smile, Cassie noticed because there was one on her face as well. Marcus, Jules and dad were wearing expensive clothing, while Cassie and I were just wearing jeans with dirty sneakers.

"Welcome to my home." Always the polite one, even though he must be full of rage. "Lets get to the point shall we." Marcus said irritated. Can't blame him, I would be as well. Jules was giving my dad this look, studying him. She always have this way of making people know who is boss.
"So Jules, can you tell me why you broke the agreement." Dad asked while looking at her.

"The odds made us meet in real person as you can see Alexandra is no longer ordinary, not that she ever was."  I was just listening to everything. For now it is the best thing to do before rushing to clonclusions.

"What did you meant by meeting in person? Did you talked to her before?" This time he looked at me. His frustation was making his heart beat go crazy.

"I only made myself familiar with her in dreams." Now that caused all of us to look at her. Of course I knew that the woman in my dreams was her. I just want to know how she was capable of entering my dreams.

"Like I said before, Alex is no ordinary girl, neither am I. Do not be so shocked Grayson." Is it weird that I like her attitude? She can make anyone shiver.

"How did Alexandra become like you? I thought that part of her was hidden." I wanted to know this as well.

"I was in Australia with half of the pack dealing with problems. Marcus was here training the young ones. Mark was the one who made Alex a target."

"What do you mean Mark made me a target?" My heart was racing up now.

"He knew what you were going through, he has a kind heart. He wanted your suffering to end, make you strong and not afraid was his goal. He never knew that Alexandra was my daughter. He told Marcus everything which got him convinced. Two weeks later Alexandra went to pick up some friends at a party. That is when Marcus turned her. He didn't knew she was my daughter either, of course after the bite he figured it out."  Jules kept me a secret, I want to know why. Learning about Mark's gesture made me glad to have a brother like him. A brother my dad doesn't know is his.

"Why were you keeping me a secret from everyone?" I asked a bit hurt. Her emerald eyes looked into mine. There is sadness in them. She never intended it to be like this. I can tell.

"It was part of the agreement." Dad spoke. His words are going to hurt, I just know it.

"When Jules gave birth to you, she was already with Marcus. I was hurt. There are things that needed to be kept hidden away from some people, It was more than obvious that she wanted to be with him and divorce me, since you were half human half werewolf, your genes needed to be awaken in other for you to turn. So I made her a deal. You would stay with me and never learn about that part of your life. At least until you were old enough."

"I wanted to contact you Alex, Grayson decided otherwise." I looked at my dad. Searching for some answeres. My heart was beginning to feel the pain.

"Like I said I was hurt so I wanted revenge. In the contract that she signed, it said that she couldn't contact you till you were eighteen, she wanted to keep you safe and I did too, there was where I won. You were my daughter only and safe from all the harm that was coming your way."

"All this time it was thanks to you that I didn't knew of my mom? You had the face to tell me that she left?!! Why couldn't you just tell me the truth?!!"

"I was afraid that just like she did you were going to leave me!!" All the anger vanished in that moment. I thought that I was the one afraid of abandonment when all this time it was my dad. He was broken so he did stupid things just to keep me. It was selfish, he made me and Jules suffer, but I understand. "I'm sorry Alexandra." He said with his eyes watery. There was this unique heart beat in the room. I focused on it. Marcus. I looked at him. He was hurt as well. To know that he was the cause of my dad's pain, even Jules pain. He couldn't even look my dad in the eye. He took everything from him. Including part of his sanity. He felt guilty.

Jules was silent, just like Cassidy. They didn't expect to see my father like this, not even I knew that he had suffered like this. He really was in love with Jules.

"From what were you hiding me? What was so awful that made you guys do all of this?"

"You are not just a werewolf soon to be alpha Alex." Spoke Jules this time.

"You are a hybrid soon to be a royal empress."

A.N>> Dun dun dun... Hints* if you guys re-read Tales of horror you might guess what Alex is, pretty possitive many will. Let me know if you figure it out. Also Royal empress?? No one saw that coming. Thanks for reading and for all the votes and comments. Sorry for the errors.

Lots of love Karie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...
565K 12.4K 32
Most people know when they've fallen in love. They know when they start to develops feelings for someone. But figuring that out can be hard to do whe...
226K 5.9K 28
Alex is a werewolf, no surprise there. Well she's a rogue, living on unclaimed land with her new family. They get attacked. The only survivors out o...