Say You Like Me [BTS ]

Від faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... Більше

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 6

15K 495 235
Від faVulousBlue

Laini POV
I slowly open my eyes and realised that i was in unfamiliar place .
"Where am i ?" I mumbled as i look around .
"You're in school nursery room " someone said . A voice that i heard before I fainted . I turn around and saw jungkook with a worried expression .

"Ohhhh ." I nodded my head when suddenly a nurse come in .
"Oh you're awake . You fainted just now and jungkook brought you here " that nurse said .

"R-really ? T-thank you " i said lowering my head .
"You need to rest more . I'll be going now . " jungkook said and went back to class .

i owed him . I owed one of bangtan member ! I hate that .

Jungkook POV
"R-really ? T-thank you " she said lowering her head . Aww that was so cuteee . Ahh my inner feels .
"You need to rest more . I'll be going now . " i said and went out the room . I feel my cheek is burning red ! Why ? Why are so pretty even when you're weak ? You're not the Laini i know before . Laini used to be tough and brave girl before but now she's become weaker .Does purberty hit her wrong ? I miss you , Laini . Dont you remember me ? I've been waiting for you since forever . But i'll keep waiting until you remember who am I to you .

Someone POV
"Boss , this is the file that you want . I've already stalked her . She has no parent and she has two younger sibling named Lerim and Lara . They have aunt and uncle that have a small company and they helped them with the school fees " a man in jacket said .

"Hmmm , what is their aunt and uncle's company named ? I ask .
"It's Galaxy Trading . They were your bussiness partner , boss " that guy said .
"Oh really ? I dont know that Galaxy Trading has a niece " i said looking at the file given .
"Hmm , you may go out now " i ask him .

Should i arranged married her with my son ? I know that Taehyung still think that I hate him because he killed Taena . But it was totally wrong . I've already forgive him long time ago . I just say nonsense thing that time in hospital because my mind was unstable . I lost my freaking daughter . Most loved daughter . I have to accept the fact that she's gone now . But god still loves me so he sent me Park Laini . A girl resembled to my daughter .

I should discuss with my wife about this somehow . I cant wait for Laini to be my daughter-in-law .

Laini POV
After a day resting myself at the nursery room , i went to take lerim and lara from school.

"Lerim , Lara , let's buy some grocceries first okay . " I said holding their hand . They all just nodded happily .

After done with the grocceries , we went home immediately .
The kids went to change while i went to the kicthen to cook . I cooked the simpliest food since the kids are not that choosy . I prepared the food on table and went to change later on . Done changing , i went down and the kids are already there waiting for me .

"Unnie , fasterrr . Im hungry " Lara said .
"Okay okay im coming " i said and sit . We then start to eat quietly .

After done washing the dish , we sat at the living room watching television . My aunt give that television for us so we don't feel bored .

"Noona , its been a long time since we play at playground . Can we go today ?" Lerim said . I think for awhile and nodded .

"Yeayy , lets go now " Lara said happily and draged me out . I locked the door and wear my slippers . I just watch the kids play at the playground when suddenly I hear a kid crying .

"Omo , what happened to you ?" I approach that kid . That kid was a boy .

"I-i f-fall " he said in his sobbing .
"Let me see it . Omo , its bleeding . Let me wash your blood first okay ?" I said and bring him to bench where i put my water . I pour the water slowly on his leg so he wont feel hurt . After wash it , i put a plaster . I bring plaster everywhere cause you know , kids always fall .
"Nahh , it's done now " i said smilling .
"Thanks noona . Whats your name ?" That kid ask .
"Im Park Laini " i said smilling .
"What yours ? " i asked back
"Im Jeorim" he said .
Just that , Lerim and Lara approach us .
"Noona , who is he ?" Lerim asked
"He fall just now so i helped him . Jeorim , this is Lara and Lerim . They're my bro and sis " i said and introduce jeorim to them . They shake hand .

"Jeorim-ssi ,let's play together "Lerim said and bring jeorim to the swing .

Jungkook POV
Ohcrap ! Where's Jeorim ? I think he was here minutes ago .Mom would be really mad if she find out that i lost Jeorim . I must find him faster before it gets dark . I search for him everywhere but I didn't even see his shadow . Suddenly , i heard kids laughing happily . I look at where it came from and saw two kids talking to Jeorim . And i saw someone . Laini . I saw her ! She was so beautiful without those glasses . Wait- my aim is to take Jeorim home . Not becoming a stalker without payment .

"Jeorim, let's play again someday okay" that cute girl said .
"Okay . Thanks again guys " Jeorim said and waved at them. When they dissapeared from sight , i immediately went to Jeorim .

"Jeorim-ah . Where were you ? Im so worried ." I ask
"I just went to find a new friend then i suddenly fall and a pretty noona helped me " Jeorim said.
"Pretty noona ? Who ? " I ask again
"Her name is Park Laini "he said happily . Laini is such a kind hearted girl . *smilling inside*
"Oh . Let's go home now . I bet mom is worried now " i said and ruffled jeorim's hair.
"Ah hyung ! My hair will be mess " he said fixing back his hair . Ohman , like bro like lil bro .

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.6K 1.2K 31
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
143K 6.8K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
283K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
562K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...