Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

By madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... More

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
On TV
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
As a Couple
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
The Vampire Hunters Return
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
The End
New Book !
Happy New Year !

The pale-faced little girl

714 15 3
By madaelhorr

"Stupid Demi " she mumbled under her breath . Then got up to her room and got into a beautiful green dress and black converse . Her dress was olive green and plain . She tied her hair in a ponytail . She looked at her mirror admiring her own beauty when she felt the evil eyes on her again .

Selena's room has light pink walls . A big white bed facing a big white closet.

And between them stood a huge window covered with light pink curtains . Facing that window was her mirror . The lights in the room were turned off . Selena was happy with the light the twilight brought into her room through the thin curtains .

She closed her eyes hoping it was just her imagination but she could still feel the evil eyes watching her . She looked around the room and found no one .

She sat back in front of her mirror thinking it was just her imagination . She opened a drawer to get some lipstick but when she looked back up at the mirror she saw a little girl with skin as pale as snow eying her with her evil corneas ! The girl smiled a mean smile uncovering her fangs . Selena looked at her through the mirror but when she looked behind her nothing was there .

"My imagination is getting way too wild , I should cut down on the horror movies "she said in a whisper . She walked down the hall that led to the stairs . She stopped to look at herself In the mirror that was hung on the wall of the hall ! One minute she was looking at her features the second she sees the girl standing behind her again ! But when she turned around there was nothing !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 493 18
'I'm losing, I'm losing my true love! Our relationship was forever, it would last, we were in love. But then . . He came . . . He's taking him away f...
5K 150 18
This is a story of a cop and a serial killer. These 2 types of people would never get along as they have different morals, views and pasts. Yet, so...
6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
24.1K 464 86
"Yeah precious Dylan O'Brien, I, Selena Gomez, love you more than everything!" °°°°°°° "I love you so much Selena and I don't want to lose this." °...