Welcome To My Hectic life...

By SSBMA1994

Sakinah- Muslim, random, weird, kind, misfortunate~ Mirza- Jerk, playboy, mean, boy band and let me stress ev... More

Welcome To My Hectic life...
Chapter One..... Allah hates me?
Chapter Two.....First day of school
Chapter Three.....Made friends and enemies
Chapter Five.....Heated fight
Chapter Six.....Ghosts?
Chapter Seven.....The new guy
Chapter Eight...Co-relation between nightmare and reality
Chapter Nine.....Carefree
Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise
Chapter Ten (Part Two).....Broken Promise
Chapter Eleven..... Arts of betrayal (Part One)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (part two)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)
Chapter Twelve.....Last day
Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part One)
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)
Chapter Fifteen...Secret out in the open
Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself
Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

Chapter Four.....Made fun of

929 23 14
By SSBMA1994

Chapter Four.....Made fun of

     I slept walked my way to the bathroom to do my business in the middle of the night; who knows exactly what time it was. When I was done, I finally washed my face.

     "Aaaaaaah!" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

     Soon, my worried mum and some of my other siblings-Hakim and Aishah to be more specific- came to my rescue and the lights to the bathroom were finally switched on. They were still rubbing their sleepy eyes, grumpy that they were awakened violently to the sound of someone's ear piercing shout. My shout.

     "What's wrong?"

     What happened was I went to the bathroom, dragging my sleepy body there without bothering to switch on any of the lights. So when I washed my face and as my sleepy eyes were finally awaken to the reality of this earth, I shouted to the pitch black of all that stood before me. How I even managed to get to the bathroom safely without problem with the lights out was far beyond me. In fact, I had walked around the house without even one of the house's lights on.

     Last night was horrible. I was not able to sleep again to that idiot Jerk’s loud singing and his friends’ music. I flinched at the unpleasant memory as last night's flashback ran through my mind.

          This ain't a song for the brokenhearted

          No silent prayer for the faith departed

          And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd

          You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

          It's my life

          It's now or never

          I ain't gonna live forever

          I just wanna live while I'm alive

          (It's my life)

          My heart is like an open highway

          Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"

          I just wanna live while I'm alive

          'Cause it's my life

     I rolled around in bed as I struggle to sleep or at least force my way there. No use. I had tried everything: cover my ears and head with the pillow, move around everywhere to find the perfect spot that was comfortable enough  for me; wicked scene if you see how my body keeps moving around in awkward positions just to find that one perfect spot, just so you know. 

     In the end, I got fed up and opened my room's window and shouted to the top of my lungs in frustration. "Shut the hell up Jerk, I want to get some sleep for once!"

     Guess what happened next? The music and singing got louder! Jerk was purposely trying to annoy me. What was worse was that the mosquitoes coming back yet again at the worst moments like last time.

     Do the math, my sleep got ruined.

     (Back to reality) My mum calmed me down from my earlier shock of the pitch black house. She looked at the time, it was almost five AM anyways, so she told me to go ahead and take my shower for the day. "The same goes to the rest of you..." My mum was bringing Hakim and Aishah away from the scene with her shoulders pushing them away. I just plainly nodded and closed the bathroom's door. 

     "Aaaaah," I shouted again.

     My mum opened the door again, tired of my random shouting, "what is it now?" 

     I ignored her this time, and just looked closely at my reflection in the mirror.

     "Subhanallah, I got a pimple? Oh my god, I got a freaking pimple!" I was saying that more to myself. I twist my neck left and right to make sure that that pimple was for real. This was the first time I ever got a pimple. So this was how a pimple looks like huh? It was so weird. Interesting, but really weird. Someone, get this disgusting thing out of my forehead!

     My mum shook her head, tired of my random shouting, and then went away. My sister, Aishah rolled her eyes. I heard her mumbled before she turned her back away, "what a mama drama!"

     My brother, Hakim rolled his eyes too. "Just go take a shower, freak!" Yep, we both hated each other's guts. There is a sick rivalry going on between the two of us. But I could not care less about him right now. There was something more at stake in front of me. My pimple. I was having my moment just staring at it blankly.

     Hakim looked at me up and down. This was the perfect time for him to mess with my head. "Eww, your pimple is so ugly by the way. I bet everyone would be disgusted just looking at you. Well, they already are since you were already born ugly so I guess you have nothing to worry about," he smirked.

     "Oh my god, you are right!" I leaned in to the mirror and had both my palms of my hand covering each sides of my cheek dramatically. This was bad, really bad. I did not notice that Hakim was only saying that to mess with me and that he had now succeeded. He just left chuckling evilly, satisfied.

     I need to do something about this pimple, fast!

***

     I was leaning at the sides of my huge window of my room, peeking outside from time to time. I know for a fact that stupid Jerk's dog was waiting for me outside. It has been for the last two weeks straight! I was already all dressed up for school. I could no longer go out from this new bungalow house of mine the normal satisfactory way like any normal human being would, which was through the door. That dog is always there! I had to go out like the ninjas, like through the windows and stuffs. Literally. 

     Ninjas, if you are out there. I know your pain man.

     You know what the irony behind all this is? I actually hated running. Still do, but I guess I do not have much choice. I think it is a waste of energy really. Why run when you can walk? Well, unless you have a dog waiting for you outside your house constantly then I get it.

     Despite my hate for running, I had actually grown quite good at it; always made cautious and walk sneakily of my surroundings at the possibility that the dog, Snoopy, might suddenly re-appear somewhere near me. Whatever, I will not thank this dog who had caused me this much misery just for my good and improved running skills. Besides, no one would believe me if i told them that I was kind of similar like a ninja anyways. So I do not gain any cool and popularity points regardless.

     I sneak another peek outside my window. Oh god, there was the dog watching through my window carefully, eager for me to come down through it like last time. I guess this path is taken now. The thing about this stupid dog is that it is not as stupid as I wished it to be. It has the ability to catch up with whatever I was doing. Like it has an update of my every plans setting in his mind or something. I had to always find multiple different ways to get out of this house, weird unthinkable ways.

     I thought about it for a moment. The rooftop; that is it! Okay, so I am going to need a rope or something of that sort right now.

***

    I stare blankly at the overexcited Lizard- that was the new nick name I come out with for Shaliza, who is Jerk's girlfriend- and her gang. Hey, she made one cruel nickname for me too remember? Savannah. So what was so exciting about this anyways? We were having the last lesson for class right now. And since it was Friday, we were having contact time which is a free period for every class to be with their form teachers to discuss about random things and subjects; usually personal things like class matters. My form teacher is Mr. Munir, a very cheerful person. Right now we were having a discussion about who was going to be the class chairperson, secretary, subject assistants,etc. 

     A lot of people voted for Jerk (Mirza), but he refused the offer saying that it was 'to much of a drag' for him. Hmph, lazy ignorant idiot. Man, I hate him. I am always in a constant fight with him in my head whenever I think of him or when someone reminded me of him. I really hate him with a burning passion. You have no idea how many miseries he had caused me since I got here. A. Lot. It was like, whenever he was bored; he would mess with me just for his entertainment's sake. He was always amused at the expressions and gestures that I made afterwards, which I don't really get. He really needs a life, that's what.

     Jerk suggested that it should be his best friend, Saifuddin instead. Jerk was sitting just beside me on the class's floor. Everyone was sitting on the floor above a Matt that we earlier set out. It was only for contact time's sake. We don't always set out this Matt. It was actually Mr. Munir's idea. The tables and chairs were pushed to the side for the moment. Me sitting beside Jerk was just a coincidence since Mr. Munir just made us sit randomly to what and where he chooses us to sit, even if it was against our will. He said that he wanted everyone to get along well and have no enemies or rivalry amongst each other. Hmph, no way man. Impossible.

     I turned to Jerk, "Hey, Saifuddin sounds like sardines don't you think," I whispered to him then laugh hysterically behind my covered mouth, using both my palms, at my own joke. It's true, and it was a really hilarious joke! Jerk rolled his eyes and just plainly ignored me.

     I do not really have anything against Sardines, I meant Saifuddin. Haha, I laughed again quietly. He is actually a nice person and very smart. I rolled my eyes. He is the total opposite of this guy sitting beside me here (Jerk). How did they end up being best friends anyways? Fate works in very weird ways.

     I do not really know for sure whether Jerk is stupid or not. He always got exactly fifty percent at his tests and exams somehow; the perfect safe. What was so creepy about it was it was always fifty, not more nor less. Even creepier than that was that he always finished his tests and exams first in the class with only fifty percent of the questions answered. The other fifty was remained blank on purpose. In other words, all the fifty questions that he answered was always correct. All of them.

     I remember a quote from him that he once said in the past, 'what's the point of exams anyway? It's not like I plan on continuing my studies that would end up in a dull job. I have other skills like singing and soccer to make up for it. So as long as I just passed and I made it to the next class then I'm good'. He is so weird at times. I on the other hand always scored the highest in class, not to brag or anything. I don't think there are such thing as people who were born stupid. Just lazy, that's all.

     "Hey, hey. Maybe he likes eating sardines?!" I laughed hysterically again.

     "That's so rude," Jerk rolled his eyes again.

     "Yeah, like your one to talk, professor evil!" I rolled my eyes in return.

     "Nice try, but I honestly doubt he likes sardines. Just because it sounds like it doesn't meant it, idiot."

     I too voted for Saifuddin, I think he would make a good chairperson. Besides the next in line was Lizard and I really do not want that. We had to raise our hands to the person whom we are voting for as the person stood in front of the class. Saifuddin made the spot. He was looking at me with a huge grateful grin on his face as if unexpexcting that I was going to vote for him. He made his way to sit down beside me after the decision was made.

     "Hey, thanks for voting me."

     "No sweat. I think you would make a good sardine, I meant chairperson, sorry."

     "Thanks."

     "Make me proud," I smiled at him. His strong willed and excited look is so funny and cute. I look at Jerk, then back at Saifuddin. I felt nervous suddenly. But my curiosity is eating me up! Should I just go ahead and ask him? But I would look like a dork asking that question all of a sudden. 

     Weirdly Saifuddin also look nervous as though he wanted to say something but was not sure whether he should. 

     Saifuddin rubs his palms to his lap from his sitting posture nervously, "so...I had heard a lot about y-"

     "Do you happen to like to eat sardines," I cut him off with a question of my own.

     "Huh, what? Sardines? Are you kidding me," snap, should have mind my own business and kept my mouth shut, "that's like my favorite food in the world! It is so delicious..."

     I broke out laughing hysterically a little too loud for my own good. The whole class had just heard my laughter. They all turned around to look at me, wondering why I was laughing contagiously at them.

     "Sakinah, what's so funny? Mind sharing it with us?" Mr. Munir asked, not in a teasing stern angry way, but more softly and friendly, a little bit curious. 

     I could not help myself laughing still even though I know it's very embarrassing to be caught like this. I forced myself to swallow in my laughter, "nothing. Sorry for interrupting you sir, please go on." I coughed a little bit from laughing to hard before. I caught sight at the confused Saifuddin who had no clue what was so funny about what he just said, which made me laughed a little more through bitten lips. I turned to Jerk and point my index finger towards Saifuddin and struggle so hard to keep myself from bursting into laughter again.

     "Whatever. So immature," he rolled his eyes, but I caught him broke into a small smile. It was a smile he cannot force himself to hide. I was very sure he find it funny too. Oh, the irony. I was not really expecting Saifuddin to really love sardines. It was a sick coincidence. Fate works in funny weird ways.

***

     The basic details like class motto and stuffs were finally done. Now, we as a class had to decide however we wished to decorate the class with. There is a competition on which class has the best decoration on. Again, I did not get what the big deal and what was the excitement on about. Lizard was in front of the class already, over excited about this whole thing.

     "Okay, first and foremost, I think we should cover the notice board with big mahjong colored papers since it looked so dull. What color do you guys think it should be? I think a soft pink would be nice. Well?" Lizard was trying to get the class discussing.

     Actually soft pink does sound kind of nice. I love pink! Not that I'm girlie or anything, but pink really is a nice color.

     "Yuck. I hate pink; it's the worst color in the world! There are boys in this class too you know! How about blue? It's far more decent than pink," Jerk stated out loud, frustrated at even of the idea of pink.

     The class looked shocked at the fact that Jerk was speaking out for once. Usually, he could not care less about 'trivial' things like this. He must really hate pink then. Probably not wanting to be stuck in a class with pink for the rest of the year.

     I on the other hand really love pink, like crazy. I could not believe he had ill-thoughts of pink. I understand that he is a guy, so it was normal to dislike pink like any normal guys would. But he does not have to hate it, or for his case despise it like he does right? The pink warrior inside me felt threatened, violated, angry and sad at his earlier statement.

     I was very sure he would feel angry and sad if I insult his favorite color too. Should teach him a lesson. "Yeah, don't pick pink. It's too beautiful and flashy. It'll attract to much eyes with good taste. Blue is far more decent.  Like that thrash can over there," I said it calmly and casually. 

     Now it was Jerk’s turn to feel violated. He knows very well that I was claiming for war through my bold statement. He was not going to back down either.

     "Blue are the colors of the skies and and the sea."

     My eyes twitched. "Oh come on! We all know very well that the sky and the sea is not really blue, it is just the color that they appear to be. Facts are clouds and water is not blue to begin with. That's science and you can't argue with it," honestly I have no idea if that was really science; I just pretended to sound smart.

     "We humans owe a lot to the beautiful, majestic color pink. Your organs are pink for goodness sake. Who are you to disgrace pink like that huh?" I added to make my point.

     "How do you know for sure organs are pink color huh?"

     "Pfft,duh! Says the diagrams on the science textbook stupid!" 

     The fight went on and on. I was winning and I loved the feeling. I was going to bring his ego down. Someone has got to do it before it sets to high.

     I kept on boasting about pink, with childish ridiculous points. It gets way too far and I could see how annoyed Jerk was getting from time to time. That scary look displayed on his face scared me a little and made me think twice about what I was doing. But I still went on anyways. For once I was winning against Jerk, I want to enjoy every minute of it. 

     Jerk's annoyed expression on his face is truly scary though. Actually I noticed something, was Jerk trying to be patient with me or something? I was not sure, but I think he's points that he display are a little too weak to go against mine. I think he's just holding them in.

     Have you ever felt unsure and uncertain with what you’re doing, you felt that if you keep on with it, something's bad was going to happen? But regardless all this you still went on with it anyways? That's what I was feeling right now as I continue with my childish fight.

***

     (Mirza's P.O.V)

     I was feeling annoyed beyond words. Sakinah was so irritating, I wonder how anyone put up with her. All this while when I was her neighbor, I thought I was the only one successfully annoying her. Who knew she had some capabilities like that up her sleeves too? She went on and on bragging lame 'good' points about her beloved color pink. She brought blue down with the most ridiculous of ways.

     School was over, but she and I was still by the hallways arguing about this ridiculous thing. I love fighting with her, but my pride won't let me go down this immature fight. It was a fight about color choice for goodness sake! It's so childish and I'm to mature for this so I kept my mouth shut through Sakinah's rambling, trying my best to keep my patience to the best of my capabilities.

     It was to much. Sakinah was getting way ahead of herself. She keeps pointing beautiful things to represent pink, like the flower for instance, but when it comes to blue, every disgusting ugly thing that happens to be blue as we pass by ,she would rub it on my face. How was that fair? And it was not helping me much that every thrash wrapper thrown illegally on the ground was the color blue.

     Finally I snapped, unable to hold it much longer, “the most disgusting and filthy place to be at which is the bathroom, all of them in this school are pink, if I may say! And to your so called 'organs' that you think humans should be so grateful about, than I guess the same goes to your freaking pink zit on your forehead," I shouted a little louder than anticipated to her face.

     Sakinah gaped at my response. Her mouth was opened for quite a while as she literally froze on her spot. She had no comebacks. Then I realized the biggest mistake I had done. I think I recall Shaliza teaching me that no matter what I do, do not comment about the zit on any girl's face, that that was like every girls' worst nightmare.

     Whatever, “you brought it upon yourself," I finally whispered and walked along. Sakinah faced the other way, flushed.

     The rain was pouring down heavily. Me and Sakinah was the only one left in school. Whatever, I got my car anyways. When Sakinah was back to reality, she panicked. I don't have to turn around to know that she doesn't have an umbrella. I sighed. I opened my backpack to search for an umbrella. I did not bring one today. Must had accidentally left it at home. 

     I can't believe this. I was about to commit the most stupid act. 

     I turned back around and walk towards Sakinah from where I left her before. "Hey, want a car ride?"

     "W-what? No!" She said it so arrogantly as both her arms were folded as she faced away. I heaved a sigh. I'm sure she's just still embarrassed about before. Jeesh, girls and zits! What's the big idea anyways, it's just a zit! It was not that big to begin with.

     I dragged Sakinah by her collar, she was tripping all over but I could not care less. I threw her inside my Mitsubishi car in the back. She was puzzled by my act and tried to force open the door. I sat myself on the driver's seat and started the engine."Try as you wish, the door is on child-lock which now that I think about it, fits your title very much so."

     Sakinah gaped at my insult. "Y-you know, this is called kidnapping right? Where are you taking me?!"

     "Home, where else, stupid!" I snapped as I started driving towards the road. I switched on the windshield. It was raining quite heavily.

     "Why,"Sakinah asked.

     "Duh, cause it's raining dummy."

     "But why?" Oh, she meant why I am doing this for her. I do not know.

      "Just shut up."

     It was a long drive since I could barely see through the car window where I was going due to the heavy rain. Sakinah remained silent all the way. She sat on the far end on the left from the back seat as if trying to get the furthest position away from me. Her arms were folded and she only stared dully through the window near her. The silence was really getting to me.

     When we had reached home, it was no longer raining; it was sunshine all over again. Sakinah tried to get out the door, suddenly reminded again that it was on child-lock. I rolled my eyes, and went out the car to open the door for her.

     "Here we are, my ugly Lady with a zit." I can't help teasing her again.

     "Shut up," She snapped, "and I'm not saying my thank you by the way!"

     "Here boy, come here snoopy." I faked a gesture opening my arms as though snoopy was behind her.

     "What, where?!" she shouted, shocked as she jumped and turn all around to run away from Snoopy.

     "Boo!" I whispered as she turned towards me. She shouted again, shocked. I laughed hysterically as she ran towards her house, angry.

     I laughed hysterically again at her expression. Who's laughing now big girl? I smirked.

***

     Dear Diary,

     Date= 13th January 2011

     M.O.T.D= 1) It's every girls nightmare to have their zits discovered, and worse, commented out loud. Jerk had no heart what so ever!

                       2) I love pink and Jerk loves blue. Proves how opposite we are to each other. I was foolish to even start a fight with him. I end up getting ridiculed very badly.

                        3) I'm not childish, am I? No way right? I am the oldest of my siblings, it can't be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 11.7K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...
166K 8.4K 38
Figure skater Suraiya karim is a 17 year old hijabi who is in her last year of high school. She despises a certain infamous hockey player playboy nam...
1.6M 71.5K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...