Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 33

14.2K 549 76
By BJayLove

Ima stop giving yall these damn updates if y'all don't comment more. Lmao im joking but I will hunt yall asses down, keep playing.

August POV

"You sure this shit gonna work bruh?" I looked over at Quan who was sitting back, typing away on his phone with a worried look on his face.

I been trying hard to forget about that shit that went down a few weeks ago but I can't. He was getting annoying as hell, but, he would be a great asset to this plan.

"Hell yeah, don't doubt us nigga" chris said, dapping me up.

My phone buzzed and I looked down, smirking.

Milly(11:34 pm): where are you?

I know my baybeh missed me. I been so into this planning shit I haven't spent much time with her this week.

Me(11:35 pm): chris house

"Alright Aug you got all the info shit from your moms on the location?" Quan snapped me out of my thoughts and I sighed.

"Yeah, 'ol girl quit ha' job here in New York and stay somehwhea' near Queens"

"Damn. She dipped"

"It wasn't that hard, she got family and shit down thea'"

My phone vibrated again.

Milly(11:40 pm): I miss you😪

I sighed and stood up.

"Alright yall, ima head out, my baybeh need some attention" I saw Quan roll his eyes lowkey, but I decided to act like I didn't.

"Aight playa, go give her the act right. And tell O I said wassup" chris said, dapping me up.

"Aight" I laughed.

I nodded at Quan and grabbed my shit, getting in my car.

Me(11:43 pm): stay up, I'm on my way

I started the car and drove off.

Milly(11:44 pm): 😏😏😏

I couldn't help but laugh at her goofy ass.

I felt kinda bad that I wasn't letting Mill in on the shit me and the niggas was planning. I know she wants to help in some kinda way but the shit we doing can get dangerous and I don't want her getting hurt. I know eventually she gone find out but I hope she understands that I hid it from her to help.

I pulled up and parked hopping out.

I made it to her door and unlocked it.

"Mill?"

The lights in the living room were off. I saw a small lamp on in her bedroom. I followed the light and saw her layed out on the bed, with the laptop and notebook on her stomach.

"Sleepy ass" I mumbled before putting her work away.

I went in her drawer and pulled out a tank top. I walked over to her and tried to sit her up.

"Mmmm" she mumbled, looking upset that I was touching her.

"Come on mama" I placed her hands up to take off her work shirt. I unclamped her bra and put the tank top on. I bent down and slid her socks off, and then her sweats.

She was wearing a lace thong that showed off her hip bones. I licked my lips and rubbed her legs a little. Her skin was a pretty caramel brown that I fell in love with more and more everyday.

"Baby?" she sat up, obviously confused.

I pulled my shirt and shorts off, climbing under the covers and pulling her with me.

"Nooooo, I wasn't sleeping let's talk" she mumbled, trying to sit up.

"Mill you ain't fooling nobody girl, go to sleep" I pulled her back down, wrapping my arms around her and she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck. She kissed it slightly and silence grew in the room again.

I noticed her breathing was uneven, as if she was worried or scared about something.

"Mill? You good baybeh?"

She tossed and turned a little.

"What's her name?"

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. I knew that Mill had questions about my past but I didn't know it was bothering her like this.

"Nia"

"Oh." She mumbled a little. I scooted her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her. "What does she look like?"

"She has dark chocolate skin and big brown eyes" I sighed a little, thinking about my past.

"She sounds pretty"

"Yeah" I mumbled, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Go to sleep baybeh" I kissed her forehead.

I can tell this shit is really bothering Mill, and I don't know what else to do to show that I ain't with that shit no more.

~

Olivia POV

"So hey girl, whatsup?" Ashley sat down and picked up a menu. I invited her to Applebee's to talk and catch up, but I really had something important to discuss with her.

"Nothing much, I've been going with the flow honestly." It's been a week since August told me a little about his past. The first few days, it hit me hard, and I felt like I didn't have all of him. I guess the thought of knowing that the whole situation isn't necessarily resolved, haunts me. She could pop up any day and claim him as the father, and chances are, he could be. But with faith, I've removed all negative thoughts from my mind.

"That's good. How's everything at the firm going?"

I took a sip from my martini.

It was only 2 in the afternoon but, I needed something to get me through this.

"Actually, I have some good news." I smiled and she rose an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"I was offered a position as an official lawyer at the firm."

She grinned and clapped her hands.

"Olivia that's great! When do you start."

"Well, I still have to complete some unfinished things and pass the BAR before I really start. But being offered a position and not even fully having my degree yet is very promising and unlikely."

The waiter came back with my food, and took Ashley's order.

"Wow, so you're basically adding more to your plate" she sighed and sipped her lemonade.

"Yeah, basically"

It was silent for a while and I took a deep breath. Mentally going through how I was gonna say this.

"Guess who I met up with yesterday." She said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Who?"

"Kelsey. She quit her job at the diner" I felt a lump in my throat.

I guess me and Kelsey really do think alike.

"Really? Does it have anything to do with her new nurse position?" I asked, wanting to get her opinion on it.

She laughed a little. "I think so. I don't really understand why she had to quit though." I shrugged a little.

"She got a full time position, that doesn't leave much time for waiting on the side." I added, sipping some more of my drink.

"Kelsey is so childish and irresponsible, she'll probably get fired before her first paycheck." She laughed and hit the table, looking at me as if I was suppose to laugh too.

"E-excuse me?"

"What? You know it's true Olivia, I mean she asked to use your pee for crying out loud."

"Yeah, cause she smokes weed. That doesn't make her a childish person." My tone grew more serious and Ashley looked surprised.

"Calm down Olivia, it's the truth. And I have a right to be upset. It's MY diner, she should be lucky I kept her ass around for this long."

What the hell?

"Okay stop! I'm not gonna sit here and let you talk shit about my bestfriend, let alone, your friend. You can be mad about her quitting as a manager, but as a friend you need to support her and her success."

"There you go again" she shook her head. "Always defending your little best friend."

I could sense w one of jealousy. "Are you jealous of me and Kelsey?" I asked.

"No. I don't give a fuck what the hell yall are. But what she did affects my money, and money means more to me than friends."

"Wow Ashley. Is this the real you? Cause you coulda fooled me."

"Olivia I still care about yall, I just think the both of you need to be a little more realistic."

I cocked my head to the side. "Realistic? Enlighten me." I folded my arms.

"Well, Kelsey just has some growing up to do, but hitting the books a little more wouldn't hurt her either. And you, I mean you don't even have your degree in law and you're already talking about being apart of a firm. That's nonsense Olivia."

I slammed my hand down. "Shut the fuck up! No! I will not let you or anyone else talk down on my dreams! What, you think I wanna work at that musty ass diner the rest of my life? It's been 5 years Ashley! I have dreams! Me and Kelsey were bound to leave sooner or later once we got our shit together, and that time is now." I stood up and pulled a 50 out of my purse. "I can't believe you would say some shit like that" i threw the bill on the table and pushed my chair in? Ignoring the looks I was getting.

"Oh, and what I really called you here for, was to tell you that I quit." Her face dropped a little. I know it was hitting her hard, me and Kelsey were her best employees. People came in just to be served by us.

"Olivia, why are you doing this?"

"Because I made a promise to my bestfriend, and my father. And I'm going to keep it" I turned and walked away.

*********
Thoughts and comments on Ashley, do you agree or disagree with what she said?

Does Olivia have a right to be mad? Did she handle the situation correctly?

Should she tell Kelsey?

8 comments for next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
607K 21.9K 60
SEQUEL TO "SAVE ME" August and Olivia's relationship is broken due to trust issues, infidelity, insecurities, lies, and pain. Do they have what it t...
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...