I'm not a freak! (mpreg)

By Louise_painter

Byron Jones. hermaphrodite, teenager, male. when Byron gets reunited with the man who once tried to take hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12: Epilogue

Chapter 11

8.1K 397 38
By Louise_painter

{Three month time skip}

Today I was exactly eight months and twelve days pregnant. Now all the trauma with Alex was over, i could finaly relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I say it was over, but part of my mind still lingered back to the day that she was bought into the station, hands cuffed behind her back as she screamed at us angrily.

(Flashback)

"You'll never keep that baby! You hear me? Michael will be mine!"

Her voice echoed through my mind as I shivered in what was the fear slowly creeping over my body. Tears fell on my cheeks as Michael's hands crept around my waist from behind me.

"I'll have him! You'll see!"

(Flashback ends)

I never saw her after that, or even heard about her. All I knew was that I wanted nothing more to do with her and so long as we were here, I knew we were safe.

We now lived happily in my grandparents old house with my aunt. She ran a café down the street which was within easy walking distance from the house so Michael worked there with her to earn some cash.

Mine and Michael's room was huge. It was painted bright blue with neon starts to light up the ceiling. Our bed was in the back corner with the cot for our precious baby in the other corner beneath a chandelier of foam stars and animals. I woke up early and looked over to the cot where our baby would soon lay as a smile crept across my face.

Michael's hand was resting on my bump as I bit my lip and giggle, enjoying the feeling of our little gift kicking inside me. It had been a restless night for me, but I just took it as any other. I turned onto my other side and looked at Michael's angelic frame as he kept on sleeping. He looked so peaceful, I hated to wake him, but I needed the bathroom and couldn't get there on my own any longer now that I was so huge.

"Michael... Baby, wake up..." I coo quietly, hoping not go startle him. Slowly his eyes opened and soon he was looking at we with the same loving smile I had become a custom to.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?" He smiles. Although I hated to wake him, I knew he didn't mind. His first thought every morning was about me, and it warmed my heart to see him to happy.

"No... I just need the bathroom. Can you help me?" I smile and kiss his nose gently, blushing softly as I gently grip his hand.

"Ofcouse. You don't need to ask for help baby. I'm happy to help you if you need it." He smiles sincerely before he carefully climbs our of the bed and offers his hands to me, knowing he can't carry my now that I'm so huge. I smile and take his hands before I get to my feet and steady myself slowly, holding my bump as I waddle from the room. His hands remain practically glued to my shoulders as we walk, but I didn't mind.

We got to the bathroom and I did my business but before long I was feeling uncomfortable with how low the baby was laying. As usual I ignored it, and just pressed on with my morning. It was still early so I thought I could go and get a start on breakfast. It's the least I could do, so I decided to make some pancakes.

My aunt was traditional, and still got her milk delivered in the little glass bottles, like you see in those old London shows. I grabbed the milk from the fridge while Michael started on sifting the flower, but as soon as I turned to walk, I was struck with a horrifying pain which soon bought me to my knees.

The sound of shattering glass filled my ears as I gripped my stomach, panting heavily.

"Byron! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Michael seemed in more of a panic then me as he took my hand and held me protectivly. I looked up at him and smiled once the pain ended before I once again stood.

"I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to worry you" I smile forcefully, the sting of the pain still lingering.

"Are you okay though? Nothing broken? Any cuts?" He mutters as he slowly inspects my body, for injury I suppose.

"I'm fine, honest" I smile, waving him off.

"You're not fine. You're to careless for your own good. You need to be more careful" he sighs in exasperation before hugging me gently. I hug him back with the same strength, not to much, but just enough so he knows that I'm okay.

"I'm fine, honest. Though I should sit down... Just encase" I smile and kiss him tenderly before I waddle to the sofa and plop down, letting my head roll back as I let out a long breath, holding my bump as the pulse of pain still lingers.

"I'll finish the pancakes and then go and get up Mavis. You're lucky she's a heavy sleeper or she'd be in here faster then you could say-"

"Ahhhhhhh!" I cry out and groan loudly as I grip my stomach and pant. I try my best to steady my breath and before I could even blink Michael was at my side.

"Calm down, steady you're breathing... Where's the pain." I felt like I suddenly flicked a switch on him and turned on doctor mode. His scared exoskeleton had disappeared and was replaced by a strong man who quickly took charge.

"M-my stomach" I groan softly again before he nods and helps me to stand.

"Let's get you to bed, and no arguing. You need to lay down and rest." He orders, and I make no attempt at arguing.

I had these pains earlier and through the night, but that was by far the worse. All the others were bearable and only had me stiring to get comfortable, but soon I knew what was going on. "I- I think the baby is coming." i mutter shyly, not really knowing what else to say.

"Don't worry, I'm here. That's all you need to care about. If our baby is coming then we should be happy." He smiles, helping me walk up the stairs and into our room.

As we reach the door to our room I stop and gasp, looking down to see a gooey liquid running down my thighs. "Oh god!" I immediately begin to panic as the pain arrived again.

"Breath, breath..." Michael smiles softly and helps me over to the bed before he strips of my night trousers and boxers, leaving me in just a shirt before he gently lays the covers over me. "I'll go get Mavis. Stay here and don't move." He orders before speedily rushing away and out the door.

A couple minutes pass before he comes back in with my aunt, a smile across her face and his. "I- it hurts..." I whine and grip Michael's hand as soon as he comes into range.

"I know sweetheart, but you need to breath and stay calm. The baby wants to come out now so I need you to be a brave boy." Mavis smiles, making me laugh softly as I nod. "Now, when did you get the first pain?"

"A-about four am... But I just put it down to my normal cramps." I mutter, gritting my teeth as I hold my swollen bump.

"Okay, its nine twenty three now so that's just over five hours... Alright then. I think it'll be safe for you to push soon but let's just wait a little longer" she smiles as I bite my lip and nod. Honestly, I wanted to rip her head off.

"Don't worry baby... I'll be here the whole time, I promise." Michael smiles and kisses me tenderly. I do my best to kiss him back but it was near impossible as more pain hit. I gripped his hand tightly and raised my other arm to his shoulder as I cried. "Shhhh~ breath... Breath..."

The pain was unbearable. It went on like this for at least another hour. Pain and breathing. Pain and breathing. I could feel myself getting tired and soon I was nearing my whits end.

"Okay sweety, I think it'll be safe to push now." Mavis smiles. Seriously, was she enjoying seeing me in all this pain?

"I- I can be here right?" Michael mutters before I grip his hand tighter and growl.

"You better fucking be here! You did this to me! Ahhhhhhh!" Another contraction hits tenfold as I scream in agony. The pain felt like electricity running through my entire body as she got Michael to slip this piece of fabric with two elastic holes on me. At first I was confused until I realised it was to cover my dick and keep it out of the way. Smart move Mavis!

Mavis then went on to rest a towel over my waist and crotch before opening my legs. "Ready to meet your baby?" She smiles as I nod and go to speak but feel another contraction coming heavy. "Okay, I need you to push for me, not to hard though cause I need to see where the baby is resting."

I nod and do as I'm told, pushing when the next pain hits. "Okay... The baby is on its way down now so I need you to make the next one a nice big push. This may take a while so don't wear yourself out right away."

I swear, in this one moment I couldn't have been happier. I had a loving boyfriend, an understanding aunt and a baby on the way that I would love for the rest of my life.

It's felt the next contraction and did what I was told. I pushed and pushed for what felt like hours. My ass was on fire and my knuckles were white from how tight I was holding Michael. I was so happy that he was with me, but he did this to me so I was almost glad to be causing him some pain through this.

Soon I felt my insides retract against something hard, a lump, as another hard pain hit. I pushed and pushed and soon I heard a small cry.

"That's it! The head it out, one more big push and the baby is here!" Mavis happily squeals as she steadies her hand beneath our baby's head, my body already feeling limp and weak from the hours of labour I've been through.

All the pain amounts to something in the end. All the heartache, heartbreak and bad times. My parents disowning me, Alex trying to kill us and all the abuse that I received in the streets. It all meant nothing when I felt that last push bring relief and the ringing sound of our baby crying.

"Here she is..." Mavis smiles as Michael let's go of my hand to go and cut the cord. We had already knew that I would be to tired after the baby was born so he got to do all the first moments of bonding. The cutting of the cord, the first bath, getting her into her first out outfit.

"Did you know it was a girl?" Mavis asked as she dabs a cold cloth on my head while I lay watching him gently handle our baby.

"No... We wanted it to be a suprise." I smile, tears of ultimate joy falling slowly.

"Do you have a name?" She smiles looking between us.

"Eliza..." Michael begins and looks to me for approval.

I nod and look up to my aunt "Eliza Michelle Roberts." I smile, letting more tears fall as she props up my back slightly and Michael walks over with her wrapped and ready for hugs.

Mavis smiles and grabs all of the dirty things, before leaving and closing the door, as Michael lays besides me, handing me our daughter. She had black hair like his and her eyes were closed, I hope she has his eyes too. Her hands were small and her skin was bright pink, but who wouldn't be after what she just went through. I looked her, love in my eyes, before I turned to Michael and cried even more. "It's our baby... Our baby" I smile as he nods and kisses me gently.

"Welcome to the world... Eliza Michelle Roberts."

---------------------
(Authors note)

That's it guys! Tada!
Going to do an epilogue and then its all over! No more Byron and Michael! Or is it?

The big question is... Should I do a sequel?!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story around!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.4K 10
Jude Maxwell just wanted to stop and take a quick leak on his way home. Stopping at a bar to use the restroom he happens to walk in on a guy giving a...
91.3K 3.4K 25
WARNING.....THIS IS AN 18+ STORY!!!!! •Strong Language •Sexual Content •Possible Triggers •Abuse/Violence ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What do you get when you m...
1.6K 235 28
A story of two boys who wanted to stop existing but end up learning to live for each other.
31.4K 1K 13
On the day of his 18th birthday he will prick his finger on the spoke of a spindling wheel.....or maybe he'll fall in love. His mother's first love h...