Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 34. A Plan

14.2K 113 4
By Cellienda

________

I can't do that. I fell into a black hole in my head when he said those words. I do know that I have to protect the secret but is it worth it if I have to pretend to be his girlfriend?! He had intensity in his eyes and that told me everything l. But I think he could see that I was disgust by that though because that little intensity in his eyes left as soon as he bored his eyes into mine. It looked like he thought I had said yes and was now leaning forward, ready to kiss me.

"Not going to happen." I said as I shoved him back. He laughed.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Why are you using something like that as a condition?" I asked. I wrinkled my eyebrows and peered into his eyes.

"Publicity."

"That's really stupid you know." I laughed. He laughed with me and I knew that he was a carefree person who just wants to enjoy his life.

"True but I think you're hot too." I froze like a statue. That's the first time someone has said that to me and really surprised me. "But I'm serious, so next time we see each other you have to act like a couple with me." he grinned. I sent him glares all the time but he didn't seem to get the message.

"Then I just have to ignore you." I smiled, all proud over coming up with that solution.I can't believe I just met another bad guy.

¤¤¤

"Another bad guy?!" Emíne shrieked. I nodded disappointingly.

"I have the great luck of people trying to reveal my secret all the time..."

"I can't believe that Dan is like that!"

"Yeah.." I laughed. "You and Ambreal were a bit busy fighting over him." She joined me laughing and ate more of her ice cream.

"That's just something we do. We have made a deal of never getting together with a guy until we graduate and since it's so fun when we fight over a guy we just pretend to want him. We always do that but when he finally chooses who he'll get together with we dump him big. It's our circle."

"That's kind of mean." I said and saw that she looked a bit hurt. "You know that you're awesome right?" She shone up. "You're like my role model!"

"Aw thank you sweetheart!" she hugged me but accidentally dropped her spoon. "Darn it. I'll get a new one." She pushed back the chair and marched into the shop and I saw her flirting with the cashier to get a new ice cream even though she already had one. She got one and ran back her with her victorious smile.

"New ice cream! Want some?"

"No thanks. Since I'm not used to eating much of these stuff I'll get really fat." I grinned.

"Oh stop it. But how are you going to do this time?" she asked as she digged into her ice cream. I took a sip from my drink and thought for a while.

"You know what? I don't know. But I don't get why I'm so calm of this matter."

"That's because you're used right?" she laughed.

"Must be true. First, May - or at least I thought she meant that secret and then you, then mom and dad and this time it's Dan. Do you think Darrén will tell if he finds out?" I asked and she saw how worried I was. Emíne can see right through me and that is good considering all the circumstances but sometimes it's just embarrassing. She shook her head.

"Of course he won't He's not that type. But don't know if he'll forgive you." I let out a sigh.

"But I don't have time to freak out of matters like Darrén finding out!" I said as I stood up and bringing some attention to me. "I should be freaking out right now because of Dan! And I really need to make a plan." She smiled in excitement. We sat there for some minutes trying to figure out an escape out of this mess.

"There really is nothing we can do... As long as he has your secret it's over." she sighed. I agreed.

"Why not try and... find a secret about him? And call it even?" I said. That might be a good idea.

"That's a great idea!" See? "But how are going to find out his secret then?" Okay, I didn't thik that far.

"The bad thing is that he told me that next time we meet I have to act like a couple with him so I have to stay away from him but that's kind of impossible if I am supposed to find out his secret..." Fate doesn't really want to cooperate with me.

"Do you want me to help? I actually think he's working at my agency."

"Your dad's agency right?"

"Yes. I've seen him there sometimes actually and that would be a good opportunity to find it out. But if we really are going to make this possible I have to tell him that we're not friends anymore so he won't think that we are plotting something. It's that okay?" She nodded carelessly. The wind blew and I felt the nice breeze. I couldn't help smiling since I love when there's a hot summer day and a wind comes by because it feels so nice. A leaf lands on Emíne's ice cream.

"Nooo! Why the vanilla side?!" I laughed at her and helped her get off the leaf like a mother would do. "I don't want it anymore since a leaf has touched it! That's gross do you expect me to eat it?" I grinned even more. This girl is just adorable.

¤¤¤

"Chris?" I called out.

"Mmm?" he called back and of course his location was on the couch, holding a candybag. "What are you doing here?" he smiled. I could tell he had recovered real fast after all the drama and that I had finally fixed everything. He expected me to answer and looked and me eating candy as if he was watching a movie.

"Just pick up some stuff." I said, too embarrassed to tell him that I came to get more pads.

"Krystal?" I got a bit surprised when hearing him call my name. Chris never does that and always calls me sis but when he really say Krystal it is about something serious.

"Yeah?"

"You know that Darrén guy..." he said but he seemed so unsure. He started eating really fast again.

"What about him?" I tried to push him.

"You know that he seems to..:" He went off again and it really started annoying me.

"Can you please finish your sentence?!" I sighed.

"I-It seems like you haven't realized it so I won't say it." He turned back to his normal habit and started eating and laughing at the TV but I was bothered by those words. What does he mean by 'It seems like you haven't realized it.'. Realized what? Something about Darrén. I wanted to know so bad but since he was in such a good mood I skipped that thought.

"You came here without even taking a look at me?" a faint voice said. I looked at the kitchen and spotted mom. Mom! She was smiling her heartwarming smile she always wore those nostalgic days. Her blond hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a light dress.

"Mom!" I shrieked and hugged her really hard, because I didn't want to lose her like I did 6 years ago.

"My sweetheart." she sang and hugged me back, returning the strenght I had put into the hug.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked when we finally let go.

"I heard your story from Chris." she grinned. I glared at him and he grinned back with the same one mom had produced some seconds ago. "And I heard some other details too..." she whistled. It has to be that thing Chris mentioned just now. I so want to know.

"Is it that?!" I burst and even shook her shoulders, believing that the answer would jump out of her if I did. "The thing Chris said right?! Tell me!" I yelled. She exchanged expressions to each other and it really annoyed me considering me not getting a thing.

"You're so cute sweetheart. I ain't tell you until you realise it by yourself."

I sighed and sank into the couch next to Chris and grabbed one of his candy. I started eating lots of it and finally understood why Chris did this all day. I ate faster and faster and realised that I started being like him too. Mom sat next to me and she wore an expression Emíne and Ambreal always had on when they were talking to me.

"So that Darrén guy is a model?" she asked. I carelessly answered all her question without thinking about the hidden consequences.

"Yeah. At Corina Entertainment, Ambreal's dad's company."

"How do you know him as Krystal?" I saw a glimpse of twinkles.

"Actually... He had a bet on me or something. His friends had bet how many days it would take to get him to screw around with me but you know how I am mom... He had to cancel it." I told her. Chris looked surprisingly annoyed and mad.

"He put a bet on you?" he said while surpressing his anger. I nodded.

"But he did tell me that he cancelled it when he noticed how impossible it was. And that he thought I was nicer than he thought I'd be." I didn't know why I answered it all when they were sending me all those expressions of curiosity, anger, annoyance, shockness and even more other ones that gave me shivers. It seemed like I had forgotten all my troubles and I remembered it all when they were into my secret. Maybe they have a good solution?

"And-" I was about to say but mom interrupted me when she said that she had to get the pie. She opened the oven and I could sense the huge aroma filling the room. Chris also noticed it and his tounge hanged out of his mouth, clearly saying that he wanted to eat it. He was doglike and it was like I saw a illusion of a tail behind him. While she prepared the pie I went into my empty room. I stood in front of the window like I always did every night before when pulling together the drapings to sleep. And about the thing when smiling every time I wake up or sleep. I think that's a good start and end of the day and noticed that, that habit had disappeared somewhere when I moved into the dorm metting all sorts of trouble. I miss the days when I could carelessly walk everywhere without worrying about someone seeing me. But I do admit that I like it better like this because people acknowledge my music and likes it.

I thought more deeply into everything and thought that when having to enter the showbusiness attracted my parents here I couldn't help thinking it was good. Without Sarah they'd never come here again and I'd be the innocent little girl that keeps writing music no one will ever hear. Mom would never had been here and for thefirst time I thought that this was a good thing. I actually thought that I had to thank Chris for writing his information instead of mine.

I looked back when hearing someone knocking on the door.

"The pie is done!" her voice sang and I heard steps when she went to the livingroom to give some to Chris. "Come get some before Chris eats everything up!" she shouted. I answered with a "mmmm" and walked to the door. When I walked there I accidentally hit my foot on a box and cried when meeting the pain.

"Hm?" I hummed and studied it. It was hid under a blanket and that's probably why I never noticed it before. I slowly opened it.

___________

now don't forget to Commend! A new word :) Comment+Vote+Recommend! Now, the last one is really important and the other ones shows me that I have support here :)

COMMEND!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
3.3K 122 32
In a new dorm, with new friends and a new city, Malia finally gets to attend South North College in NYC. She wants to build a career and make her dre...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...