I've been looking for you for...

By annaivorytusks

Dougie Poynter and Anna Simmons were best friends. They were all each other had. They both went their separa... More

Everything is different now...(McFly AU)
Introduction.
1. Ink paper and TOMs
2. Fletch.
3. Oh the irony.
4. Hug.
5. Dreams
6. Four years
7. Games.
8. Mr. Perfection
A/N
10. Chocolate cake.
11. The film geek and rockstar.
12. Advantages of a toned body
13. The past is the past.
14. $0.99 Pizza
15. I haven't seen shortie!
16. Hearing but not really
17. tats and the past
18. the truth about alcohol

9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint

194 1 0
By annaivorytusks

Anna POV:

"On you finally decided?" I asked Dougie as he walked in wearing plain grey sweat pants.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh." He sang.

"Speaking of singing...when can I hear your album?" I asked.

"NEVERR!" He shouted.

"Fine fine. Want a blanket?" I asked.

"Doesn't your bed have a blanket on it?" He asked questioning my offer.

"Fine! You don't get a special blanket." I said laying on my bed, pulling my blanket over me.

"Keep calm and kill zombies. That's nice." He said.

I half smiled. "Yeah. Uh. I watch too much of the Walking Dead." I said.

"What's that? Nevermind." He asked then must have known I would have talked about it.

He laid down on my bed and put his arms around me, I smiled.

The movie started and we laid there watching as Mark Wahlberg came on the screen. He was one of my favorite actors.

The movie rolled through the credits and showed mark wahlberg as Chris cole and Timothy ophylant practicing as a cover band for steel dragon.

The next 20 minutes went by faster than I thought and it was the scene when Jennifer Anniston pierces Mari Wahlbergs nipple. I never liked this part, it was gross.

"Eew. That's so gross. Please don't do that." I said looking at Dougie.

He laughed in disgust. "I've had a lip piercing and nose ring, they all got infected. I have Gages, and tattoos, I think I'm done for life." He said.

We went back to the movie and it wasn't too long after Jennifer Anniston left Mark Wahlberg, in the movie, that I fell asleep.

----

I heard my alarm go off, and I breathed out of my nose in annoyance. I looked over to see Dougie peacefully sleeping.

His arm was around me and the TV was still on. I slithered out of his grasp as best as I could without waking him. I turned off the TV and walked down the hall.

I got a white sweater with a pink heart on it, purple skinny jeans and white doc martens. An infinity necklace and a black over the torso bag.

I walked in my room to see Dougie still sleeping. I laughed. I walked over to him. I sat on the bed and leaned over to his face. I smiled before I kissed him.

His blue eyes fluttered open and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me deeper and smiled. I stopped him.

"Awh!!! Come on!!" He complained sitting up." He said.

"Boo hoo!! I have to go to work. You can come as long as you don't distract me." I explained standing up and fixing my shirt.

"Yeah, the band doesn't have anything to do today so I can go with you." He said rubbing his eyes.

"So, I have tickets for the Rangers and Bruins game later, want to go?" I asked, I had an obsession with the New York Rangers.

"Yeah. I guess, I don't know much about hockey." He said shrugging his shoulders and looking to the side.

"I can help you understand it. I've gotten into it. And you will NOT like the bruins." I said, despising the Boston bruins, the rangers were the BEST hockey team.

"That will be nice so I'm not just sitting there completely clueless." He explained giving me a assuring look.

"You'll be fine! Well I have to go to work!" I said.

"I wanna come!! I'm not ready!!" He called after me, as I walked away.

"Then get ready and meet me there." I said yelling as I was already downstairs and out the door. I could trust him with my house. I just hope he knows where to go.

I jumped in a taxi and texted Sarah, haven't seen her since yesterday. I don't think she came home yesterday. Or I just missed her?

ME: heyyyy girly!!!

@9:14

SARAH: hey yourself.

@9:18

ME: so whats up?? I mean u didnt come back yesterday?? Wyd?

@9:21

SARAH: Lucas, the sweet boy he is took me to see Les Miserables at broadway. It was amazing!

@9:22

SARAH: wht did u guys do? ;)

@9:22

ME: we watched rock star. Something we used 2 watch all the time. That's so sweet too. I know how much u ❤ les Miserables.

@9:24

SARAH: yes. He's so cute!! I'm glad everything is worked out between you guys!

@9:24

ME: me too! I've missed him so much!! So were going to the RANGERS game tonight I have an extra ticket, wanna tag along?

@9:26

SARAH: mmmmm. Sure. Won't I be the third wheel??? >.<

@9:27

ME: of course not. U and Dougie need to get to know each other too! It would be perfect. And haha watch him not know 1 single thing about hockey. :p

@9:30

SARAH: alright. I forgot to mention, I'm at the studio! So josh Hutcherson is coming today!! Ahhaha. Ekkkk. :/

@9:31

ME: yes he his my bestie. Don't get over excited. I'm in a taxi now so we can talk about this later!! Bye chica.

@9:35

SARAH: kk

@9:35

I smiled and pulled up to the store. I got out and Sarah was standing there waiting for me.

"Hey bitch!!" She called at me when I walked over to her.

"I never thought I would be the one showing up to you here. I always thought I would be the one who greeted you!" I said hugging her.

She laughed and rolled her eyes! "Anna Anna Anna! What are we gonna do with you?"

I shook my head and also shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't an idea."

"Lets get this crazy inside." She said in a very surprising tone.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. The atmosphere seemed different. I don't know what it was, maybe that the former emptiness in my heart made me see things differently. It seemed brighter and more enthusiastic.

"So josh is supposed to be here at around 10:30 so about 30 minutes." Jen said.

"Thanks. Sarah lets go upstairs before you have a panic attack over Josh Hutcherson." I said looking at Sarah who was mentally freaking out.

"I won't. I promise." She said as I pressed the elevator button with my foot.

Sarah, of course, had to say something. "You know humans have these things called fingers."

I ignored her and the elevator went up. It stopped and opened. "Yeah yeah. You're lucky I don't kick you out any day." I said teasing her.

"Yeah so I can't wait until josh gets here." Sarah said almost drooling.

"JEEZE Sarah! Will you control yourself. You're taken." I stated as if she forgot.

"Oh yeah. But josh is hot!!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah he's hot but you don't see me going around talking about him when I have Dougie. Gosh Sarah!!" I said.

She laughed and ignored my "taken" comment. "Speaking of the devil, where is Dougie?"

I looked around in defeat. No way getting around this. "At our place." I stated then quickly changed the subject. "So Josh is coming in to get some photos and have some taken. His stylist is coming in as well." I said fast...trying to get her mind off of Dougie.

"Yeah yeah. So Dougie is at our apartment?? Whats he doing?" Sarah asked raising her eyebrows up and down.

"We watched a movie. I told you we watched rock star!! Do you pay attention?" I said to her putting all my things away.

"Not really. So can I play a game on your computer while you get everything ready?" Sarah asked already sitting in my chair and starting up my computer.

"Well you're already on it so I don't care. Log into your account." I said getting some papers and folders together.

"I have an account? Since when?" She asked, completely clueless.

"Yeah, you made yourself one a long time ago. Just...ugh. You're so difficult." I said.

She laughed. "Yep that's me. I'm difficult."

I slightly laughed but in a sarcastic manner. "You're so funny! I have to get you a shirt that says difficult on it." I explained.

"OMG!!!! That will be awesome!!" She screamed louder than necessary while pressing furiously on the keys z and x for the Mario game.

"I will. Just give the computer a rest. It has feelings too!" I screamed back as I left to go upstairs.

------

I got all my cameras together an made my way downstairs to greet josh.

I walked past my office and didn't even bother to tell Sarah that he was here because she would freak out and shit.

I walked downstairs, catching my breath so I didn't sound breathless trying to talk to josh.

"Hey josh!" I said walking over to the lobby of my studio.

"Hey Anna! Long time no see eh?" He said.

"Yeah!! I know. Since the last photoshoot, no." I said walking over to him.

I leaned forward to hug him but someone jumped in between us and hugged him instead of me.

"Hey man! That's my girlfriend. I'm Dougie Poynter." Dougie said pulling away from Josh who looked even more confused than I was feeling.

Josh smiled. "I'm Josh Hutcherson. Nice to meet you." He said.

I interjected. "Well now you know each other, we should get going." I said pushing them in the direction of upstairs.

Josh walked in front and Dougie hugged me so hard I thought I would suffocate.

"Be nice to josh!!" I whispered loud in his ear.

He smiled and kept hugging me as we walked to the elevator.

"I will! I am!! I'm just letting him know who you belong to." He said smiling.

I rose my eyebrows, "who I belong to? Ahh!" I said laughing as I messed up his perfect dirty blonde hair.

He let go of me and tried effortlessly to fix it. "Ahhh. You killed me!!" He said like a little kid, kneeling on the floor.

"You're so mature." I scoffed as I helping him up my pulling him hard with force.

"You're not much better!!" He screamed back. I quickly put my hand over his mouth and walked him over to the elevator. Josh was standing outside, very laid back and calm.

"I'm so sorry, josh!" I shouted with much sympathy. I felt bad.

He waved his hand in front of his body. "Not a problem. Dougie, I could get along with you." Josh laughed as I finally let my hand fall from dougies face.

"I'm debating wether that's good or bad! He's 21 and acts like a child." I said walking into the now open elevator.

"That's not true! At least I can drink in this country." He said.

"Yeah drinking isn't a great thing. It tastes nasty and smells gross. And I'm 21 too and act mature." I explained.

Josh and Dougie both laughed. "I guess the thing where they say girls are more mature than guys is true." Josh announced. Dougie rolled his eyes and I smirked in win.

"Yes!! It must be true. But how come josh is a year younger than you Dougie, and he's more mature??" I asked.

He just sulked in the corner and pouted. I laughed and josh and I just stared at him. We turned around and the elevator opened. I mean it's only 4 floors the ride isn't that long.

The studio was empty and completely silent. Josh had a very cool idea for a shoot, put a tarp down, and throw red orange and yellow paint at him for the hunger games catching fire ads and stuff. I did the movie posters for the first hunger games so it would be nice to do the last ones too.

"So I've got the paint over here!" I shouted walking over with 2 buckets full I paint.

Dougie walked over to me and then Sarah came out of no where.

"What's the paint for?" "What are you doing with this paint?" Sarah and Dougie said at the same time.

Josh and I laughed. "For the shoot." He replied.

Sarah finally met josh. She didn't even notice him before.

"OH MY GOD!! You're josh Hutcherson!!!" Sarah screamed running over to josh.

He stood there and was funny about it. He brought his arms out and welcomed her hug. The thing about him was he was down to earth and not very arrogant.

"Hello!! You must be?" He asked as she pulled away and pulled the hair sticking to her face away.

"I am Sarah Riley. Anna's best friend. I sort of work here and I love you!! You're an amazing actor!!" She said all in one jumble.

"Well thank you! That means a lot. Nice to meet you Sarah Riley!" He screamed.

"I hope you guys weren't planning on keeping those clothes." I said to Dougie and Sarah.

Sarah looked down, "I don't care about these. Actually these are yours." She said proudly.

I gave her the evil glare. "You're lucky I love you." I said.

"Hey what about me?? These aren't even mine!" Dougie announced, making sure we didn't forget he was here.

"I see you!! I see you!! Calm down. We can buy Lucas more clothes." I said.

Sarah looked confused. "Those are Lucas' he doesn't care." She said.

"Alrighty then. Since Im takin the pictures and videos, Doug, Sarah, you can do the honors and throw this lovely paint on this lovely gentleman known as josh." I said.

Sarah basically fainted and Dougie lifted a paint bucket. This would be fun, and messy. JEEZE. We should have done it outside. Shit too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 74 28
After a year together, Amy and Dougie are the most shipped couple in the world. Can things get much better? With the way they are going, an obvious a...
46.3K 1.6K 23
Isabelle Dallas is now 23, owns a dance company, and is now a photographer. She made friends in Australia and lived a pretty simple life. She just gr...
4.6M 68.8K 45
[THE SEQUEL IS UP NOW, IT'S CALLED BIRDS] Maddie was just an ordinary girl. She worked in a music shop, and she sang at a pub to save some money. And...
3.2K 77 28
Lily and Harry haven't had the best relationship and unfortunately it gets worse for them both however there are some good moments in their relations...