Loving You Later

By melissalynn88

Lily Marsden. Fun loving and trying to forget the past... Or better yet remember it. Alex Stevens. Hard work... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Thirty Four

27.2K 813 6
By melissalynn88

I definitely love being Mrs Stevens.

Heck I love being married to Alex full stop. Nothing can even come close to what I'm feeling right now, everything is so amazing.

We had our photographs taken, there was going to be some good shots, a lot of goofy ones with us being silly and Alex and Josh messing about, one of me on Alex's back as he stood in front of the lake, I couldn't wait to see them, they were going to be amazing.

Alex was called over to some of his work friends, he was getting hand shakes left, right and centre, it was entertaining to watch.

“Lilly welcome to the family officially” Alex's mum June stepped closer and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek as I made my way back to the guests,

“thanks” I just couldn't wipe the smile from my face.

“you look beautiful, I am so happy your my new daughter” I looked over my shoulder to see his dad standing there with a tissue wiping his eye.

I really felt like I belonged to their family, Josh was walking over to me with a glass of champagne in his hands, I still wasn't feeling like a drink but heck you only get married one.. well it better only be once.

“mum and dad would be proud, I never thought I would see this day”

“me getting married?” I frowned as I took a sip, letting the bubbles slide down the back of my throat.

“yeah, I am glad I got to be here though”

“thank you for walking me, I was kind of freaking out a lot” I admitted.

“I couldn't let you walk alone, plus Alex was worried you wasn't going to show up” he nudged my arm, aww that was nice to know I wasn't the only one who was freaking out big time.

“so what's been going on with you and Emma?” I questioned, remembering all those times they would sneak off together and talk.

“nothing, seriously there is nothing between us, she's too much of a bitch” he cocked his head to the side “but if your meaning those times we would talk in private we were only talking about telling you about the accident, we didn't know how to do it and the day we decided to was when Alex clocked in me in the jaw”

“sorry about that” I murmured feeling slightly bad about when that happened.

Josh stopped him self for what he was about to say and took a step closer towards me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hard hug, holding me tightly and kissing the top of my head.

“get your hands off my wife” I heard a humorous voice coming from behind us.

“she's my sister” Josh laughed softly not letting me go.

“she's my wife” Alex retorted. I loved being his wife.

I think Josh finally realised that he wasn't going to win this challenge and let me go, I was pulled straight into Alex's side, his arm around my lower back, a soft kiss placed over my temple “you ok?”

“sure am, I'm hungry” I lent back with a smile.

“well then beautiful lets feed you” he chuckled leaning down, giving me another kiss, heck I just wanted to keep kissing him, I loved him so much and wanted everyone to know it.

“alright don't eat her face” Josh cringed making gagging noises “see you both up there” he took off walking away from us.

“so I heard you was a little nervous?” I teased poking him in the gut.

The corners of his mouth twitched in a half smile “don't know what your on about”

“liar liar” I laughed “don't worry I was nervous as well this morning, like literally spewing”

He was such a doctor at times, always worrying about me “you were sick?”

“nerves babe, nothing to be worried about, the sickness went as soon as I looked at you” I reassured him.

He didn't ask any more questions, we headed back to the guests, some were eating, some were chatting and others were drinking, well a lot were drinking.

Alex got me a plate of food, yes I was told to sit down and he did the husband duty of filling me a plate of different types of finger foods, he came sitting beside me and eating off my plate, well considering how much he stacked on I didn't complain.

“I want to start the wedding night now” I lent in whispering in his ear, running my hand over his thigh.

“soon baby, very soon” he whispered back kissing my nose.

I sat there thinking back to how my life was before Alex came in it, the way I felt with Jamie was different, I loved him and in a way I always will but the love I feel for Alex is completely different, it's a strong love and he makes me complete, I honestly couldn't think of being with anyone else.

Alex was my best friend and love of my life, nothing could replace the feelings I feel for him.

“you really do look beautiful Lilly” Alex cupped my cheek as he lent forward, my heart racing so fast I was sure I was about to go into cardiac arrest.

“your so perfect for me, I am so happy we found each other, I don't know what I would have done if I remembered and I didn't know you” I felt myself tear up as I thought about it, I couldn't imagine the heart break I would feel if I remembered and went to look for him, only to find him married and had a family with someone else.

“that won't happen, I have never moved on from you, you and me forever baby” he placed a kiss over my forehead and then rested his against mine.

“forever baby” I whispered repeating his last words.

The rest of our wedding day was amazing, for sure the best day of my life, Alex made his speech and teared up in front of everyone, Josh made his and pretty much told everyone our adventurers sex life and what it was like living with us.

That was fucking embarrassing as hell.

Emma cried during hers, telling me how much she loved me and that Alex was my perfect guy, I wished her and Josh got together, I know deep down they like each other, I mean all the constant flirting and teasing was insane, they were in a love hate relationship.

Alex had me blindfolded with his tie as he drove us somewhere, I had no idea where we was going and he wasn't giving any clues away.

I was carried from the car to where ever it was we was staying, Alex opened a door and walked us through “ready baby?” he whispered placing me down so me feet touched the floor.

I nodded and felt his hands slowly undoing the tie from the back of my head, I slowly opened my eyes and everything was pitch black darkness except for the small flickering and glowing candles lighting up a bedroom, a room I had remembered as the place Alex and I first made love.

“you remember this place?” I whispered out through the tears, we were in a spa cottage, it was old, wooden and rustic but perfect, it was the best place to stay if you ever wanted a night away from everything.

“of course I do” he spoke wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I walked forward, the petals of white roses over the floor moving as my dress swept around me, I couldn't believe he had done all this, the huge tub that over looked the hills was filled with water, more candles were placed all around the ledge of the window sill.

“this is amazing” I turned around unable to wipe the happiness from my face.

“you are amazing” he stepped closer towards me, one hand placed on the back of my neck, the other hand slowly moved the zip from the side of my dress down, my heart was beating wildly from his touch right now.

I was craving him so bad.

“you have no idea how much I love you Lilly, words aren't enough to describe how I feel right now” he spoke gently as both his hands were wrapped around my back pulling me into him more.

The warm bath water surrounding us as we made love, savouring every single moment as our mouths kissed in a warm passion, moving together slowly to feel every bit of each other, this was definitely going to be a night to remember, and when Alex carried me to the bed I knew I was in for a long and tender night of love making.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 4.2K 18
BOOK 5.5 BETTY'S NOVELLA *SPOILERS AHEAD* Finding out you're pregnant backstage at the Brit Awards was not how Betty saw it happening. After three mo...
61.2K 1.3K 17
"He was mine and I loved him." "He broke up with me yet he wants me back." Seeing the guy you love with someone you're kinda close to is kinda heartb...
653K 60.3K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
7.3K 380 15
New symposis #Story Title :Schooling Mr Bass Mr Jake Bass, multimillionaire of an oil serving company, 36 and the most sort after bachelor...