Chapter Four

Before I knew what was happening I was being pulled into a small room, I looked around and realised this was what the doctors sleep in, Alex flicked the lock and turned to face me, looking seriously pissed off.

“You’re pregnant?” he asked again in a harsher tone.

“Yes” I spoke tasting blood in my mouth “You broke my nose” I closed my eyes tilting my head back.

I felt a hand on the base of my neck “Lean forward, let the blood rush down” his voice was a lot smoother now, he handed me a heap of tissues to hold over my nose.

“Thanks” I mumbled feeling even more embarrassed that I didn't know how to fix a damn nose bleed.

“How far are you?” he asked, I mentally rolled my eyes

“Seven weeks and three days, Yes it's yours so don't bother saying it isn't” I added not wanting to deal with the whole 'you’re a slut who screws random guys' because I sure as hell don't.

“Ok, well I believe you, wasn't you on the pill?” he spoke with an annoyance in his voice, obviously he didn't expect to come to work and find out he was going to be a father in a few months.

I looked up at him and nodded “Yes, why didn't you wear a condom?”

“I never bring girls over and honestly we screwed more than what a pack of condoms has in it, so there was no point” I stared at him half shocked, he looked at the ultrasound photo again and smiled “I didn't expect my day to turn out like this”

“Yeah well your lucky I came here otherwise you would never have known” I muttered.

He scratched the back of his head giving an awkward look “Yeah sorry about that, I just thought you wanted a one night thing, I mean we were both drunk”

“It's fine, I wasn't expecting a relationship. I only just broke up with my ex hours earlier” Shit. Maybe I shouldn't have said that judging by the horrified look across his face.

“So, what you just went out and fucked someone after just getting out of a relationship?” He asked looking a little ticked off.

“My ex was screwing a whore because I didn't put out for him, I don't sleep around, I didn't go out and expect to hook up with someone, you was just there, all sexy and mysterious looking”

Now he was grinning “Sexy huh, so you wouldn't sleep with your boyfriend but you did with me”

“Yeah and you left me unable to walk Sunday, god did you take Viagra or something?” Now was my chance to ask all the questions burning into the back of my mind?

“No, I don't need that shit, it's been awhile for me so I made the most of it, you kept up pretty well so I don't see why your complaining, if I remember right you were fairly well taken care of” he grinned sitting on the bed next to me.