Chapter Thirteen

Alex spent five nights in another room, the biggest mistake was the next night when he came in, he had obviously been drinking and I thought we were back to normal, so what was the dumbest thing I could have done?

Yeah I slept with him, he was hungry for sex.

What do you think happened afterwards? He got up muttered a thanks and went back to his parents room where he slept.

He used me for sex and I spent the night crying, I didn't even talk to him for the whole next day, he tried to say how sorry he was but I ignored him, I actually stayed in bed most that day sleeping on and off not wanting to deal with it, I was just wanting to catch a bus and leave to head back home, Josh had managed to get me to stay, only because he promised to keep Alex away from me.

So far it was working and I was fine with it.

Emma and I had been exploring, we were going on daily walks around the property, it was quite large, we would go and sit on the hill and watch the boys with the horses, I felt a pang of sadness every time I looked at the black horse, she was all alone and ignored, well that wasn't true.

Josh had gone in to touch her and she almost knocked him to the ground, she was charging at him and he was running to get away from her, at least he made it out alive and unharmed, as soon as he had closed the gate she neighed loudly and trotted off as if to say 'suck it bitch'

“what do you want to do today?” Emma asked looking over at me, I was currently laying on the grass staring at the clouds.

“I have an idea” I smiled thinking of something, I actually knew what I really wanted to do but I didn't want to tell Emma that, I didn't want to let her know I wanted to see my parents place or my family home.

Both her and Josh and her were still a little strange acting, they would take off for their own little 'walks' leaving Alex and I alone, that was an uncomfortable silence between us.

Half hour later we had come back to the house, it was nearing 1pm and I was just fucking over sitting around, I could have been at work keeping busy, not being ignored by my baby daddy and stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I told Emma what I wanted to do and she agreed, we were going to have some fun.

Josh looked up from the couch as I stood in front of him and smirked “stand up and drop them”

He gulped and looked a little afraid “excuse me?”

“stand up, drop your pants and take your shirt off”

He burst out laughing as Emma ducked to the room to get what I needed “what are you planning on doing to me?”

I pulled him up and smiled sweetly at him “I have seen your back and the hair down there is somewhat overgrown, so your going to get waxed”

“fuck off no fucking way” he stepped back.

“do you think it's attractive for a girl to see a overly hairy man?” I raised a brow he wasn't even that hairy but I knew that I had him, he was stripped and in his tight boxers ready and waiting looking scared as hell.

“back, sack and crack” Emma called out as she walked back in and handed me the strips of paper, this was definitely going to be fun, I may as well do something I normally do each day and he's getting it for free.

My face was level with Josh's, his eyes were looking straight at me as he took deep breaths, deep relaxing breaths until I ripped the wax strip from his sack in a quick swift movement.

“fuck me” his voice screamed loudly through the room, yeah the first time is always painful.

“well you agreed to it, at least I'm not looking, which is unfair since your going to see me with my legs apart and open” I rubbed the wax stick on him

“you'll be having a fucking baby, it's a bit different”

“I want another doctor” I shouted back at him “your a pain in my ass” I ripped again and he let out another loud yelp.

Emma was laying on her ass laughing hard, it was actually a funny sight to see and it probably wouldn't look so good if someone had walked in to a pretty much naked Josh and me straddling him on the floor with my hand between my thighs holding his dick to the side.

Unfortunately Alex walked in when Josh was breathing heavily and I was also breathing and Emma was no where to be seen, she was actually using the toilet since she almost wet herself while laughing hard.

“what the fucking hell is this?” Alex's loud voice boomed through the room, I took this opportunity to pull the strip again making Josh groan. It sounded like we was having sex.

“she's waxing my back, sack and crack as she kindly put it” he groaned in pain as I pulled again.

“so she needs to hold your cock for that” Alex hissed as he stormed back out of the house slamming the door yet again.

My heart dropped, did he not understand that it wasn't anything sexual to what we was doing, hell I haven't even looked down at his thing, I scrunched my nose up looking at Josh “fuck I want to hit him”

Josh laughed slightly “he's jealous, he'll be crawling back to you any day now, especially since I keep making jokes about giving you a go”

“why is he so mad with me?” I sighed slumping my shoulders down

“he's not mad with you, just give him time”

“fine and there is no way I would sleep with you, you feel like my brother” I grinned as I grabbed the wax again.

He gave me a wide smile and didn't even flinch as I finished off with the waxing, instead he seemed as though he was relieved I thought of him that way, and to be honest I did, I never felt any sexual attraction to him, I mean sure he was cute, in a brotherly boyish way but nothing else.

A full hour later I had just finished off with his back, there actually wasn't much hair just a tiny bit so he was all done, he was pretty impressed with the outcome and reckoned he was coming in each month to get it done again.

Just great!!

We was all sitting at the table when Alex walked in all dirty and dusty, he still looked angry but I don't see what for, I was pregnant and we were meant to be a couple, he wanted to be a couple so why was he being like this.

I swear he was on a very heavy period, that or he was bi polar.

“where the fuck have you been?” Josh hissed low walking over to him, my heart was beating erratically by this point.

“catching up with an old friend” he spoke as if it was nothing, was he with another girl?

“more like slut” Emma spoke standing up “your a fucking ass hole” She gave me a look and I knew she was ready to make the kill lunge, her 'boyfriend meter' had officially ticked over to the wrong side.

I couldn't move, I was seconds away from tears and I couldn't believe he was like the other guys, I kept my eyes on the table until Alex spoke in a harsh tone “so where is this Jamie guy that you keep a photo of on you at all times?”

That was it, that was one thing that broke me down and made me crumble, Jamie.

The thought of those dark lashes which I was always jealous of how thick and long they were, they were covering the dark brown eyes, those eyes that always looked black from far away, I missed him but I thought I had moved on, I thought I had found the guy Jamie always told me to find.

I wiped my eyes on the sleeve and walked to the door where everyone was standing, Emma knew all about Jamie and it was a topic I didn't speak about.

I looked up at Alex and his expression hadn't changed from pissed off, I don't know what he was doing but it worked, so a pat on the back for him.

“he's dead” I shouted angrily at him “he fucking died”

Doing what Alex does best I opened the door and slammed it hard, wishing his head was in it, I was now done with all this bullshit.

I ran until I could no longer run, I stopped and tried to catch my heavy breath, I was unsure where I was until I found myself staring into those familiar dark eyes, the dark eyes that had me falling down on the ground in an exhausted heap.