Loving You Later

By melissalynn88

Lily Marsden. Fun loving and trying to forget the past... Or better yet remember it. Alex Stevens. Hard work... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Thirty Three

28.6K 860 17
By melissalynn88

The day had finally arrived, I was marrying the man of my dreams in less than three hours, Alex and I arrived at is parents two days ago.

I had re met all of his family, they were stunned and shocked at first that we were actually together again but were happy, really happy for us.

We both were on two weeks leave from work, I wanted to spend time with just us as newly weds, to be able to enjoy it alone together.

Emma was sitting in front of me as I did her make up, just a simple soft look with a shimmer eye, yeah there was no way I was letting anyone else do our make up, Alex's mum had even hired someone to do it, a good friend of hers and I told Alex to cancel it because there was no way in hell that was happening.

“are you sure you don't want a wine?” Emma asked for the tenth time.

I woke up with the biggest nerves ever, I even threw up twice since I was so nervous, I honestly didn't think I would be but turns out I was.

“no I don't want to turn up drunk” I laughed.

After I finished off her make up I started on my own, doing pretty much the same as her but not as shimmery, I wanted the natural look with a simple thick eye liner.

We were alone in Alex's parents house, Alex and Josh was at our old home getting ready, I hadn't spoke to him all day, I hadn't spoken to him since last night when he called and told me how much he loved me and he couldn't wait until I was his wife.

Yes he is definitely a romantic.

I spent my last night of freedom in bed watching movie's with Emma and it was pretty damn good. Alex had a bucks night the day before we drove down here, Josh took him to a strip club but Alex swore he never got a lap dance.

Even Josh said it was true that he sat there drinking and barely noticed the half naked women dancing on the stage. So maybe I gave him a little naughty dance dressed on nothing but his white doctor coat and red lace panties.

It was time to get dressed, I was so excited, there was a photographer snapping pictures of us together, she was finishing off the dress shots then left the room so we could change.

Looking in the mirror at the white gown I felt the tears welling up, it was a simple yet stunning dress, it didn't have a train and it wasn't overly puffy, just simple with thin straps that sat on my shoulder.

Emma wore a long pink off the shoulder dress, gathering all down the sides as it fell to her feet, a thin belt in the middle, she brushed her hands down her sides and turned to me “you look perfect Lilly”

“so do you” I whispered feeling more tears coming out.

My hair was pulled back low and pinned in, curls framing my face to give it that soft look, Emma had her hair out in curls and it was pinned to her side.

“let's go” she winked.

I was more nervous as I reached the lake, the music started to play and I stopped walking, I felt like I was going to be sick again, there was so many people there and even though they couldn't see me, I could definitely see them, Alex had one hell of a family.

“you look beautiful” my head snapped up to see Josh in front of me

“what are you doing?” I asked blinking back the tears.

“you didn't think I was going to let my little sister walk down the isle alone did you?” he smirked holding his hand out to me.

The nerves vanished, everything I felt, all the worry, the stress, the sadness had disappeared as I linked my hand through Josh's arm. Emma was walking in front of us, she was moving slow like she said she would, she wanted to have her moment of practice for her prince charming.

The moment my eyes met his, his face broke into a huge smile, he was the most handsome thing I had ever set my eyes on, wearing a black fitted suit, his blonde hair neatly brushed over to the side making him look even more dashing if that was possible, I couldn't believe this was happening.

As we came to a stop Alex stepped forward taking my hand and stepping back as I made my last step “I didn't think it was possible for you to look more beautiful than you do right now” he spoke quietly.

I couldn't stop smiling “I love you”

The celebrant stepped towards us as Alex and I held each others hands, talking about how we met, how we were childhood sweethearts until an accident, then finding each other later on in life.

Neither of us could wipe the smiles from our faces and we spoke our short and sweet vows.

Alex was tearing up, which only made me do the same as he spoke to me “Lilly, you came into my life over ten years ago and not a day has gone by where I haven't stopped loving you, I look forward to spending our future together, I promise you I will always be there for you, I will love you, be and stay faithful to you, your my life, my everything and I cant image never being with you again, you make me so happy and I love you more than anything, I wont ever stop loving you”

Everything he said to me was so sweet and right from his heart. I wanted to kiss him so bad this moment as he slid the white gold diamond band on my finger.

I had tears down my cheeks, Alex was the same, he was crying and I had never felt happier right this very second “well Alex the moment you've been waiting for, you may now kiss your beautiful bride as I now pronounce you both husband and wife, everyone welcome Mr and Mrs Stevens” the celebrant called out.

Alex wasted no time in wrapping his arms around me and kissing me, a five second kiss followed by more little kisses as neither of us wanted to pull away. I didn't want to let him go.

ALEX POV

“nervous?” I turned my head to look at Josh, he was grinning as he took another swig from the beer bottle.

“no” I lied, fuck of course I was nervous, I don't think I had ever felt like this nervous in my life, not even when I operated and I was cutting open people.

“bullshit, you look ready to pass out” he laughed “look I want to talk to you”

“what?” I sighed flicking the tv off.

“if you ever hurt Lilly I will casterate you” he told me with a straight face

“what the fuck have you been smoking?” I stood up giving him a hard look,

I knew he was only looking out for her but fuck, was he serious right now, after all the shit I had been through with her the last thing I was going to do was fucking hurt her. I wasn't the one who abandoned her when she was 17, even though I didn't say that I wanted to.

It took me ten years to realise what I was missing, after that accident nothing seemed right, I always had that empty feeling inside me, I felt lost and the worst part was hearing the girl I loved died, she was the reason I became a doctor.

But to find out that the girl I got pregnant was the girl I had loved all along was the best feeling I had ever felt, I was mad but so fucking happy at the same time.

Mum walked in the house I had brought for Lilly, the house which was meant as a surprise but Emma opened her huge mouth and spilled it to her, I had no idea how she even knew about the house but I wanted to buy it for her and do it up, make it a house her and I could come to when we visited my parents because after mum walking in on Lilly and I having sex I vowed to never stay there again, especially when she found that sex tape.

Thank fuck she didn't see the things that woman did to me on there that night.

“we need to get ready bro” Josh slapped me on the back.

Shit, now my nerves were kicked up a notch, I nodded and headed towards the bedroom with our suits.

“were fucking hot” I laughed looked at Josh

“you know if I was gay I'd have you bent over that table right now” he joked

“and Lilly thinks I'm the sex pervert” I shook my head at him.

Mum and dad walked in, I was slowly getting over my anger towards them, I mean come on who fucking keeps something from their son like they did, I was cut up over the child they all decided to abort on us, that is what pissed me off the most.

“so you sure you want to do this?” Dad asked eyeing me.

“yes” I didn't even hesitate to answer, nothing was more right than marrying Lilly.

“ok well we should head off soon” he spoke walking into the room with Josh.

Mum turned to me looking ready to cry “your look so handsome, I am so proud of you”

I hadn't heard her say that in awhile, it felt nice, it actually calmed the nerves I felt “thanks mum”

We got in my car and headed towards the lake, the lake where Lilly and I spent most of our time swimming and if I remember hard enough I was pretty sure we fucked a fair few times here as well. Definitely good memories.

I stood up in front of all my family, I felt a little bad since Lilly only had Emma's parents here, she didn't want her sister which I understood why, heck if I had a brother who screwed my girlfriends I wouldn't want him here either.

Josh tapped me on the arm breaking me out of my thoughts “do you mind?” he asked.

I shook my head “go get her, make sure she turns up” I grinned.

My dick was instantly hard as soon as I looked up at Lilly, she was incredible and looked breathtaking, if there was one word to describe her right now then I think I would only be able to say the word wow.

As she finally came to a stop in front of me I couldn't take me eyes from her, she was perfect in every way.

“I didn't think it was possible for you to look more beautiful than you do right now” I spoke quietly.

Her face lit up and smiled back at me “I love you”. Three words that always made my heart race.

As the woman spoke introducing us all and

Now it was my turn to listen to her, I watched as she blinked back more of her tears which was only making me feel like crying.

“Alex you are the guy who's always been there for me, the time we were apart didn't make sense, nothing made sense to me but as soon as you stepped in my life again I knew I needed you, I knew I couldn't live in a world without you by my side, I love you more and more each day and I promise you I will only ever be with you, no other guy compares to you, I will be there when you need to talk and I will listen to you, I will be by your side loving you” She slid the ring on my finger and mouthed I love you.

Fuck, I couldn't stop my eyes filling with water, she was crying and I reached up brushing away a tear with my thumb, so badly just wanting to kiss her.

We were pronounced husband and wife and I couldn't wait to kiss her, it had been too long since I felt her body against mine.

Her arms wrapping around my neck I went in for another kiss “I love you Mrs Stevens” I grinned.

“and I love you Mr Stevens” she whispered as she stood up on her toes and kissed me once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Lifetime Ago By

Fanfiction

15.1K 778 19
Every summer, when her older children Adrian and Vanessa went away to camp, Melanie Sloane took her twins Scarlett and Hunter for two fun-filled week...
65.2K 4.4K 26
*Second Chance Romance* Veterinarian Dante, and receptionist, Ellie's past is far from perfect. The tragedy, bad memories and misunderstandings are w...
1.7K 107 32
He's been gone... She has been doing every all by herself. But now he is back. ~*~ Logan Synnott has been away at sea for months. His wife Ariana ha...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...