Loving You Later

Av melissalynn88

Lily Marsden. Fun loving and trying to forget the past... Or better yet remember it. Alex Stevens. Hard work... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Two

42.9K 1.2K 66
Av melissalynn88

I woke up feeling dazed and confused, my throat dry and head pounding, and mind wondering what the fuck I did last night.

My eyes then flew open and I snapped my head to the left of me, holy shit. It was like a slow motion movie playing over and over in my mind.

His mouth kissing every part of my body that tongue, oh god that was amazing

The countless orgasms, well I do know it was a lot.

Head banging sex, I mean literally my head was banging into his headboard.

The many positions, some of which I didn't think was possible to even do, apparently it is possible and apparently I was that flexible.

He just seemed to go and go and go, like a machine that didn't stop until the battery died, well lucky for me the batteries never died, I had amazing all night long, loud sex.

My eyes widened further when I realised I didn't even know what his name was or how old he was, he looked no more than 30. Shit, how could I have been so slutty, well I guess this was what a one night stand was all about, fun and meaningless sex?

I heard him groan and his arm pulled me tighter into his hard chest, did he not know I was meant to do the whole sneak out walk of shame before he woke up?

So instead of fighting it I gave in and snuggled him back, I hadn't snuggled like this for so long and it kind of felt nice, like how I remember it. I didn't even feel guilty that I slept with him, or that it was the day I broke up with Sam, hell this guy was way hotter than Sam.

I could feel his growing arousal pressing against my naked thigh and I smirked, seriously he is wanting to go again. I tried to ignore that finger that was running circles over my stomach as his arm was resting on my side, he was awake and probably trying to figure out who I was.

I felt his soft lips kiss the base of my neck, his hand was trailing down further until it reached between my thighs and started rubbing me slowly, and oh god he is wanting to go again.

My hand went behind my back to grab his lengthy hard on and started to rub him, making him harder than he already was, he let out a low groan, pulling me from my side and onto my back where he climbed on top of me. His knees nudged my already sore as hell thighs apart and as quick as I could blink him thrusted deep inside me.

He was seriously cute of a morning, his hair was all tossed around and those blue eyes looking half asleep still, I bit my lip down not really understanding why he hadn't kicked me out yet.

My arms trailed up and down his back as he moved in a pace which was obviously working for both of us considering the heavy breathing we were both making, he stopped all of a sudden and pulled his mouth away from my neck where he had been kissing and spoke to me “What's your name?”

Oh, so now he was wanting to know who I was, I could have been a crazy stalker chick for all he knew “Lily” I whispered out afraid to talk in my normal voice in case I sounded like a croaking frog.

A smile formed on his soft pink lips as he lowered his face closer to mine “Alex and your fucking gorgeous of a morning” was all he said before started back up and continuing to fuck me until I was very much breathless.

Doing the whole walk of shame at 4 in the afternoon isn't so bad, I mean there wasn't many people about and I didn't look like someone who spent the whole night before and afternoon having crazy amazing, fuck me until I scream loudly sex, or did I and I just didn't realise it..

I thought that after the wake up morning sex that would have been it, but his constantly pitched tent told me otherwise, we finally finished in the shower where both of us was too sore and tried to go again, plus I was able to make myself look half decent before I left.

We never really talked, we more sexed, yes and I know that sounds dirty but it's true, we were sexing all day and I now I just realised that I hadn't eaten anything, he did offer to drive me home, but I think that was him just being polite, I didn't need the uncomfortable car ride of silence to make me feel even more sluttier than I already did.

Plus some fresh air will do me good since I was inside all day, his house is the cleanest thing I had ever seen in my life, well not true since our place is spotless but still for a guy, he was extremely clean and tidy, hence the well groomed down below area.

I reached my front steps and almost dropped to my knees and kissed them, thank god I was home, I swear tomorrow being Sunday and my normal lazy day, I will actually be using it for a lazy day, no way in hell will I be able to walk or move without it hurting like hell.

Emma burst out from her room looking pissed, well not drunk pissed more mad pissed “Where the hell was you Lily, I have been up worried all day” Her hands placed firmly on her hips.

“You know, just having sex” I beamed proudly with a huge smile.

Her eyes widened like mine did this morning then narrowed “You took Sam back?” she was looking mad again.

Shit. I had managed to not even think about him until now “Nope, with some overly sexed maniac from the bar last night, he is the finest thing I have laid my eyes on like ever” I stated proudly.

I was waiting for the yelling, for the growling or maybe even a slap across the face for not calling but instead I got a loud gigantic ear shattering squeal “Holy fucking hell, you slept with a random guy, like did the whole one night stand?”

“Yep, but it was more fifty times in one night, I swear this guy was like Christian Grey, he just kept going and going and going, he was even bossy” I swear if I ever met Fifty Shades himself I would have a heart attack, I literally have an invisible crush on the guy and yes I am aware that he isn't real but fuck me I would shag the ass off him big time.

Wait... Alex was pretty much a fifty shades without tying me up and bending me over his knee... I draw the line at being smacked like a child.

“What did he look like?” she grinned like an exited school girl catching up on gossip from a party.

“Tall, like really tall, blonde hair which was slightly messed up and these deep blue eyes”

“His name?” she asked.

“Alex” I smiled “Alex fuck me good and hard all night long” I laughed

Her eyes widened even more then looked normal again “You going to see him again?” I gave her a dirty look, because not only did we not exchange number we were also not going to 'hook up' again, it's called one night for a reason.

“Nope, last night and today was it, and his body will forever be burned into the back of my mind” I stood up and went to the fridge where all our lazy dinner night menus were stuck to “Pizza, Chinese or Mexican?” I called out.

I felt arms around my waist and Emma's heavy head against my back “Chinese and I am so proud that you had your first one nighter”

“First and last, this guy seriously fucked me into the new year” I laughed taking the menu and picking up the phone, still with Emma attached to my back like a crab.

Dinner we had stuffed ourselves like pigs, actually ordering almost the entire menu of Chinese, well ok not the entire menu but close enough. We had eaten so much that neither of us could move, Emma ended up on the floor stretched out like a starfish and complaining she was about to spew, surprisingly I didn't feel that sick, well I felt sick but that was because I kept eating even though I wasn't hungry.

“So who did you hook up with?” I asked after doing a loud burp.

She looked over and laughed then winced rubbing her stomach “When I couldn't find you I danced with this really cute guy, we had sex and then I left, turns out he was a creep who wanted to spend the rest of the night snuggling”

I nodded but didn't say anything, Alex snuggled so does that mean he's a creeper as well. Shit, I hope he didn't stalk me on the way home and now is sitting outside our place in a car with tinted windows and binoculars.

We sat around and compared sex notes, turns out Alex knew what he was going and I was also given props for some of my bedroom skills, not that they were used in a very long time, hell I may as well have been a virgin with the huge gap from when I last slept with someone.

I went to bed and checked my phone, a message from Sam which honestly didn't shock me, he was doing the usual I'm sorry please forgive me, I love you.

Yeah, I definitely didn't love him, well obviously not much if I was willing to screw a random and not my own boyfriend, which was definitely saying a lot.

So I deleted the text and tossed the phone on the bed, flicking on the TV and continuing on with my Will and Grace marathon, which I am only on season two, seriously anyone who doesn't like this show needs their heads knocked into a wall, it’s the funniest and best show ever.

Somewhere in between 'Just Jack and Karen's big breasts' my mind went to Alex, wondering what would have happened if I did get that lift home, would I ever see him again or was last night it?

I already knew my answer, I just didn't know I guessed the wrong one.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
647K 67.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
63.9K 4.3K 26
*Second Chance Romance* Veterinarian Dante, and receptionist, Ellie's past is far from perfect. The tragedy, bad memories and misunderstandings are w...
668K 21.2K 37
(Y/n) (L/n) was in her 5th year at hogwarts. One of the top students, she never found herself to be hanging around the marauders, a group of trouble...