The Things I Would Do For You

Oleh xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... Lebih Banyak

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Ten☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Twelve☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!
STARTING FRESH

☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥

15.1K 954 503
Oleh xxLuckyCharmedxx

Girl, you must be doin' magic, turn fuckin' you into a habit -PARTYNEXTDOOR, Recongize

-Nyzra in the MM

Endya,

I bailed Nelson out after I was taken in for a few hours of questioning.

Lamson is in the hospital, but he is going to be arrested after he gets better. Nelson was ignoring me- no matter how hard I tried to get him to talk to me, he would just avoid everything, staying quiet as he did nothing in particular. I sighed, biting my lip.

"Baby?" I raised my eyebrow "Can you please say something?"

He only groaned, getting up from the bed.

"Nelson-"

"What Endya?" He snapped. I twisted my lips "I'm sorry, baby. But why didn't you tell me this shit before?"

"Because I knew what you was going to do and where you would end up for a while. I didn't want that"

"You had to know sooner or later that, that shit was gon' get outta hand" He squinted his eyes "I ain't like what I saw- some nigga touchin' my wife, 'bout to fuck my wife in some damn closet at a fuckin' daycare. Got me fucked up. But I'm more pissed 'bout the fact that you ain't tell me when it started happenin'. I would've dealt with that real quick"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled

He shook his head as he left the bedroom.

"Nelson!" I shouted, following his footsteps, not knowing where he went

I honestly didn't feel like wandering the entire house. Turning around, I looked up to see him right there in sight, his eyes gazing down at me. I shifted my weight to my other foot, but he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso, as his hands were on my waist.

"Endya, I still love you regardless, no matter the minor mistakes you make. Just come and tell me anything that you needa tell me, aight? You're my baby, don't forget that" He kissed my lips, walking into the bedroom and closing the door

Jahmiah,

"Chicken time" Nyzra danced in her seat as we pulled up to Popeyes "Biscuits, Red beans and rice, some sweet tea- boy I'm ready"

"We not here for no food, Ny"

"Wut?"

"I gotta take a wazz" I said

"You're kidding me right?" She frowned "I'm hungry, Jahmiah!" She whined

"You just finished eatin'"

"Yeah! One hour ago!"

"Okay, fine, fine. After I get out the bathroom, I'll get somethin'"

She gasped, "Really?" She smiled widely

"Yes, really" I chuckled "Just give me $16"

"What?!" She snarled

"I was kiddin'" I widened my eyes

She did a weird thing with her lips, "Mhm, whatever"

"Gimme a kiss, Poodie booty" I puckered

"Ew, no, Herpes"

Kissing my teeth, I was about to get out the car, but I felt Nyzra's hand smack my ass.

"All that plumpness" She laughed

"Thank you, girl. I be doin' squat challenges off of Tumblr"

"You sound rachet"

"I know right?" I pecked her lips "I'll be back in 7 minutes at the least"

"Kay kay" She giggled

She looks so adorable with her messy side ponytail in her hair- she's still gorgeous though. Walking in the building, everybody's eyes fell on me. I felt weird.

"What?" I asked them

They quickly went back to what they was doing: eating and talking.

Around 2 minutes went by and I got out the bathroom after I washed my hands. Going to the counter, I already knew what Nyzra wanted.

"Hey, cutie, I see we meet again" A girl smirked at me

"Uh, do I know you?" I questioned "Nah, I don't"

She tilted her head, "You forreal?"

I rolled my eyes, "I can order now right? Or are you just trynna flirt?"

"I'm trynna flirt and get your number" She winked "Maybe do some Netflix and chill, baby"

"Nuh uh, you too bold for my liking"

"What's your liking for girls like me then?" She bit her lip

"Hoes that know when to stop and take my damn order" I pursed my lips "So you gone let me-"

"If we have sex, yes" She said in a rush

"Girl, I don't fuckin' know you"

"So you would have sex with me if you did?" She smiled

"Hell no"

I finally remembered this girl from Dave&Busters. I instantly frowned.

Leaving the place, I headed towards the car, getting in the driver's seat.

"Where's my food?"

"Difficulties, baby"

"Like what? I want some chicken"

"Nyzra, we can go to Bojangles-"

"Why is that bitch walking to the car?" Ny growled, looking out the window "That's why you couldn't get the food, huh? She wouldn't let you order?"

"Yeah..."

"Figures" She scoffed,

I started to roll down all the windows, as Nyzra started honking the horn repeatedly.

"Ma'am! Back away from the vehicle! You have been warned, back away from the vehicle!" Nyzra shouted "I will arrest you!"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up" Brianna spat

Nyzra got out the car, "Bitch, who you talking to?"

"I'm talking to you!"

"Look, you damn caked face bitch. Suck my dick, lick my balls, eat the pubic hair, before I beat your fucking ass"

"Aye, baby, c'mon calm down" I grabbed her arm

"I just want ice cream right now" Nyzra mumbled

"You live off of gotdamn junk food, so I don't see why not" Brianna smacked her lips "You needa stay away from greasy foods and shit, obese hoe"

"Says the slut who's workin' at Popeyes" Ny muttered

Brianna grabbed Nyzra's hair, and Nyzra punched her in the face, causing the girl to fall backwards to the ground.

"You punched me!" She screamed

"Like I give a fucking shit, suck my arse" Ny soon smiled at me "Ice cream?"

"Aww, of course, ma" I squeezed her cheeks

"You just gon' walk away from me?!" Brianna yelled, Ny and I getting in the car "I didn't even get your number yet!"

~~

Nyzra's hands roamed my back, her head being buried in the crook of my neck. I thrusted slowly inside of her, her walls tightening and loosening back and forth.

I nibbled on her ear as her moans filled the sexual tension in the room, my hands gripping her large bottom. Rubbing it in circles, she whimpered, and I moaned dirty things in her ear.

"Jahmiah, I can't" She tapped rapidly on my shoulder

"Yes you can" I said in my Obama voice

"I can't," She cried "I'm so close"

"Cum for me, ma" I whispered, feeling her legs shake violently

Her juices swiftly seep onto my hardened shaft. I continued to pump inside of her at a medium pace. Her whimpers turning into moans and groans and cries, all tied into one.

"Mm, papi" She threw her head back "Te amo tanto maldito bebé, se siente tan bien! Joder, vaya más profundo! God, Jahmiah!"

Lord hammercy 😻💖💍.

"Soy vamos a tener un orgasmo follando- I hate you" She sobbed "Eres tan bueno para mi"

"Aww, I am?"

"Yes" She shivered

She said I'm so good to her, that's the only thing I understood. But don't get me wrong, that other shit as sexy as hell.

I stopped as I came inside the condom, breathing heavily as I plopped on the bed beside her.

She played with my lips, laying her head on my chest. She kissed my cheek, whispering something in my ear.

"I love you so much, Jahmiah"

"I love you more, babygirl" I kissed her nose

My phone started ringing and I refused to answer that shit.

"Who is it?" Ny sat up "It's my dad, right?"

"Yup"

"Answer it, I wanna hear what he gotta say"

I sucked my teeth, picking up the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"My number one pussy nigga boy, I missed your soft ass- sike!"

"Rude" I said bluntly

"Don't care"

"Why you stay callin' my phone?"

"Taj wouldn't answer hers"

I glared at Nyzra and she shrugged with an innocent smile on her face.

"I ain't know your brother had a girlfriend"

"Bruh, he was serious?!"

"Yes! I actually talked to her! She's real!"

"You guys are so mean, hi dad" Nzyra chuckled

"Hey babygirl- wait, were y'all fucking?"

"Were you and mom?" She rolled her eyes

"No, not today"

"Woah" Nyzra and I said at the same time

"She's pregnant" Kendrick spoke

"I knew it! You owe me $10 bucks!" Ny put her hand out

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

314 52 18
"Ethan, we've known each other for years! Now you want to talk to me?" I rolled my eyes. "What do you want? Is this a dare? Who's putting you up to t...
856 52 20
When Alex opened my door I stood up as if I was in the Army,ready for any and everything."Why were you and Mandy fighting,"Alex said aggravatedly."Wh...
1K 36 10
I hold a hand to my face, taking a deep breath. "That's fine, I'll get some later. I just don't understand how you were able to chase away the dark."...
7.6K 254 35
"Leave me alone, I made it clear that I don't ever wanna see you again!" She yelled in my face, tears dripping from her eyes unto her beautiful skin...