My Mate Is Killing Me [COMPLE...

Rjberger12 tarafından

For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been torme... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Epilogue
Pt. 2 of MMIKM
Hello Again!

Chapter 10

18.8K 747 48
Rjberger12 tarafından

"Jade" I heard someone call my name. I looked around and saw that I was surrounded by an endless field of white roses. I was wearing a white beautiful chiffon dress that went a little past my knees. It was very soft, I loved it. My long hair was in a braid that reached down to my back. I reached up and felt a crown of flowers on my head. I smiled. My skin had absolutely no scar. No dirt. Nothing. I looked and noticed that I was alone. I frowned. Am I going crazy?

"Who is it?" I asked to nothing. It sounded kind of like. . .

"Jade it's me" I turned around and saw my wolf.

She was just like a replica of myself. "I haven't seen you in so long Mell" I took in my wolf's form. Over the past years I have not seen my wolf at all since I wasn't allowed to shift. My wolf had chocolate brown fur, the same color as my hair. Her eyes were the same as mine too.

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I missed her so so much. I felt her playfully lick my cheek and I giggled, pulling away. "Mell what's going on?" I asked. "Our mate did something terrible" she whimpered. I frowned a little, confused.

"What do yo-" that's when everything came rushing back. Tears rolled down my face as I remembered every detail.

"Jade you have to wake up" I looked into Mell's eyes and they showed pain. Betrayal. And yet no hatred. "Why Mell? We can be here in this place. Isn't it beautiful?" I asked in awe, looking at the blue sky and smiled at the light breeze caressing my skin.

"Jade we have a chance for a better life" she said. I looked back at her "Really?" was she lying? Can Alex really change?

"We can try but you need to wake up." I frowned. Aren't I already awake? "You're dead Jade."

I. . . I was dead?

Alex actually killed me? My heart ached and tightened painfully at what my mate did. "How could he do this to us?" I whispered, my voice dripping with pain. I sat down on the grass and Mell soon followed, resting her big head on my lap. She whimpered and to calm her down, I brushed my fingers through her soft fur.

I wiped my tears and pushed back my cries. I tried changing the subject

"I'm sorry for shutting you out Mell. We both know you needed it. Are you feeling any better?" I asked her. She looked at me with pained eyes "You didn't have to go through that Jade" I smiled and kissed her head "Of course I did. I couldn't let you die Mell, you mean everything to me" She purred and pulled me closer to her with her paw as she wagged her tail a little bit. I giggled and continued petting her.

I then remembered about Connor. I smiled "Mell I made a friend, his name is Connor." I said and then explained to her everything he did for me. Mell listened silently throughout the whole thing.

When I was done I looked down at her and saw that she had a wolfish smile and a little spark in her eyes. "I know Jade." I smiled

"What do you think about him?"

She didn't have a chance to answer before the sudden pain came again.

I groaned and Mell whimpered, also feeling my pain. It was time to wake up. . .This meant I had to leave Mell so she won't feel what I do. I hugged her tight, not knowing when I'll see her again. I closed my eyes tight and tried my best to concentrate even though the pain was spreading.

Powerful wind surrounded me and then everything went blank.

I open my eyes and gasped for air. I looked around me and only saw darkness. I felt myself laying on something hard and cold, I moved my head a little and winced but noticed that I was still on the ground. I sighed. I tried moving but nothing. I couldn't even lift a finger.

I laid there on the ground and thought about the dream I had. I mean. . . it was a dream right? I couldn't have been dead. Then again Mell never lied to me. She was telling me something but I forgot what it was. Something important.

I sighed. I need to get back upstairs, it should be past midnight about now and everyone must be sleeping. "Urgh" I groaned and was able to get on my two feet. I couldn't see well so I rubbed my eyes. I still couldn't see.

I shrugged and made my way out of the cell and upstairs to my room. I looked in the mirror that I had on my wall and gasped. "No no no no" I pinched myself to make sure it was a dream.

But I wasn't waking up.

I looked at myself in the mirror again and sobbed. I now knew the reason why I couldn't see... why I CAN'T see.

My right eye had a deep gash in. It looked as if my pupil was stabbed but that wasn't the worst part. My whole eye was not brown anymore but completely white. No pupil. Nothing.

I stepped back until my back hit a wall and I slid down. I'll have to live the rest of my life with just vision from one eye? I looked down at my arm. I had to turn my head a little to fully see it with my left eye. I had a scar already forming on my arm.

Why must this happen to me? I don't deserve this. I don't deserve any of this. I whimpered and burried my head in my arms, how was I supposed to go to school like this? There's no doubt in my mind that people will notice.

Then again why should I care anymore? Nobody has cared for me for the past eight years so why the hell am I still waiting?

I can't stay here anymore, there is no hope for me. My brother doesn't remember me, I don't know when Mell will get better, Alex will never except me as his mate, and my parents won't come back. They can't come back no matter how hard I wish. They're dead Jade.

I got up and walked over to the mirror again. My wolf wasn't here to encourage me anymore. I gave a weak smile at myself even though I hated my appearance. "You can do it Jade" I whispered, looking at my sightless eye.

"At least you're not dying"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 61.1K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
79.1K 1.8K 40
"but I'm not lying" I said "yes you are" he growled I wanted to cry but I stopped myself I wasn't gonna cry because of him I never did and I'm not s...
5.8K 227 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
46.2K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...