Dear Autumn

By stringofmoments

❝My Autumn, I think you should know that you're my first and only love. Don't you ever forget that. Love alw... More

Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Entry #5
Entry #6
Entry #7
Entry #8
Entry #9
Entry #10
Entry #11
Entry #12
Entry #13
Entry #14
Entry #15
Entry #16
Entry #17
Entry #18
Entry #20
Entry #21
Entry #22
Entry #23
Entry #24
Entry #25
Entry #26
Entry #27
Entry #28
Entry #29
Entry #30
Entry #31
Entry #32
Entry #33
Entry #34
Entry #35
Entry #36
Entry #37
Entry #38
Entry #39
Entry #40
Entry #41
Entry #42
Entry #43
Entry #44
Entry #45
Entry #46
Entry #47
Entry #48
Entry #49
Entry #50
Entry #51
Entry #52
Entry #53
Entry #54
Entry #55
Entry #56
Entry #57
Entry #58
Entry #1
Author's Note

Entry #19

3.5K 378 61
By stringofmoments

Dear Autumn,

I am incredibly stupid. Really, I am.

It's just that I was very tired and it was late at night so I wasn't careful enough. I should've been. But it's too late now.

One of the nurses heard me in the bathroom and she called the doctor to come when she figured what I was doing. When my doctor heard me he started pounding on the door and demanding I stop.

But I just couldn't.

So they knocked the door down.

My doctor was so angry. Which was a weird sight to see on a face that's almost always calm.

And then he asked me for how long I've been doing it.

I didn't want to tell him Autumn, I really didn't. But he threatened to call my dad and make him come to the hospital. He knew I wouldn't want to see him at a time like this.

So I told him that I've been doing it ever since I came to the hospital.

I'm so very stupid Autumn.

Now they won't let me go to the bathroom unless a nurse stands outside the door.

They're forcing me to get better. And I hate it.

Please help me get out of here,
August

---------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading and for all your support! I just wanted to ask, what do you think "it" is?

The next chapter will be fun/hard to write...

-l.a.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
165 27 14
Maggie Lee is dead, but no one cares. Except Willy. Four years ago, Maggie Lee lost her family in a tragic incident and had been living in inclusion...
2.5K 360 54
This is my first x reader, but hey I write Septiplier, Tythan, and Pewdiecry so why not Markimoo. You find a great crush you've had in a severe condi...
661 30 22
My first quality fanfic. last time I tried to do one was when I was 10...... it was bad... But, I hope I do good on this. I have no idea though... R...