Foolish Pride (Eminem Fanfic)

By suga_honey

Young Marshall Mathers and Natasia Wells meet each other one day at Natasia's job. She instantly felt attract... More

Chapter 1: Kissing What?
Chapter 2: Hide n Seek
Chapter 3: Cute boy
Chapter 4: Candy and Beatboxing
Chapter 5: Commitment?
Chapter 6: Murder?
Chapter 7: "I always want you around."
Chapter 8: Something's Up or Down
Chapter 9: Betrayal
Chapter 11: Maturing
Chapter 12: Trust
Chapter 13: Surprise!
Chapter 14: Blowing Kisses
Chapter 15: Breathless
Chapter 16: Nu-uh
Chapter 17: Remember...
Chapter 18: Smart Ass Mouth
Chapter 19: Bald Ass Naked
Chapter 20: Doritos Sound Like Dumptrucks
Chapter 21: Choke Me
Chapter 22: Marshall's P.O.V
Chapter 23: Marshall's P.OV (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Sassy Tassy
Chapter 25: Too Easy
Chapter 26: You and Me Both
Epilogue: Fresh Start?

Chapters 10: Can I Help You Get Dressed?

3.1K 89 26
By suga_honey

Sing: Rhyme or Reason By: Eminem

"I went to her house the day you left. I was just so pissed off that you left me and I felt a little guilty. Long story short," Laurie pauses and stares at me, "I really like her I guess it's because of the friendship we had."

I kept my gaze trained on the floor as we walked to her Honda Acord parked in the parking lot. We stepped inside and she drove off.

I kept silent. I had nothing to say really. Laurie's my friend not my daughter I do have to care for her but I don't have the right to tell her who she can or can not date. It's just the fact that she's dating the girl who nearly cost me take away my own life, and the girl who had completely and entirely ignored her as if she hadn't knew her, in the blink of an eye.

If Jacie could have did that to her back then, who says she cant do the same thing now. It isn't even what she did to me, it's what she could do to Laurie.

"I don't trust her." The words fell out of my mouth before I even thought about it.

I felt her gazing at me but I stayed quiet.

"I know. She's just-" She sighs and taps her hand on the wheel. "I don't think she's like that anymore..."

"She isn't even a lesbian," I bring up again, "In high school she just dated guys and had no interest in girls, so why now?"

"Let's just forget about it." Laurie sighs, she was getting pissed at me.

If she wants me to forget about, I will. I don't need us arguing again.

A grin slowly comes across her face, "so were you with Marshall yesterday?" She asks.

My eyebrows pull together. I don't know why she's smiling, but knowing her she probably thinks we did something sexual. Which we did do but it was just a little kisses here and there right?

"Yeah..." I drag. I want to hear her ask what she wants to know, not me automatically telling her. That's not how it goes anymore.

"What did you guys do?" She pulls up on the side of my apartment. She parks and we hop out of the car together.

I jog up the steps of my house and unlock my door.

I hear her mutter, 'this feels so wierd.'

"I know right. When I came in here that day it felt wierd too. I practically live at your house." I laugh.

She slams herself onto my couch and kicks her feet up.

"Oomph!" She groans when I jump on her laying my body all over her twig shaped self.

Her hands dig into my back when she pushes me off of her.

"Get your fat ass off of me." She groans again.

I got up and smack my ass.

"I know it's fat." I say while shaking it in her face.

She rolls her eyes at me and I sit down on the floor next to her. Her blonde hair was sprawled all around her and touching the ground. I run my hands through it and we just stay like that for a while.

"Marshall and I kissed." I say randomly.

"Seriously?"

I nod. "Yep."

"Was it good?" She asks.

"Yep."

"Cool."

"Yep."

And we laugh.

"I got a text from my mom last night." I tell her.

"Oh. What did she say?" Laurie knows that my parents never really talk to me unless it's to ask if I got the rent money they sent me. They both live in Ohio because my mom had to take care of my grandmother who was ill.

My grandmother had died a few months later but they decided to stay there. I didn't want to move out of Detroit. I like it over here, and I'm grown enough to live on my own. They left right after I graduated.

"She told me she's coming back to visit me. My dad isn't coming though." I twirl a strand of her hair on my finger.

"Let me guess. His job?" She says in a bored tone.

"Mhm. You know how he is. Always chooses his job over his daughter, but I don't give a shit. He could suck a dick." I growl. He's just an asshole that I don't ever want to see.

"It's okay. You don't need him, you're independent." She comforts me.

"I know. I just don't want my mother up my ass for a week." I complain.

She laughs at me. "I can already imagine it. 'Natasia you ain't clean this house? You got a bunch of fucking rats knocking on your wall at night because they be complaining about your dusty ass place'."

She knew my mother too well. That's exactly how she would say it.

"I'm gonna scrub this shit clean so that she doesn't have anything to complain about." I laugh.

"You better. I'll be here everyday to watch you get yell at. It'll entertain my cold soul." She says.

"I'm sure it will." I roll my eyes.

"She's coming next week Monday. Can you carry me to the airport after work to pick her up please?" I ask.

"Sure. You know I don't have anything better to do." She shrugs.

'Thanks."

"Ooh. Guess who's birthday is coming up?" She sings.

I roll my eyes. I should fuck with her.

"Who?" I play clueless.

"I know you know bitch!" She laughs pushing my head.

"So what are you doing for it?" I ask. I'm thinking about throwing her a party but I haven't planned anything yet. If it happens I want it to be a surprise.

"I don't know. Probably just chill at home." She shrugs.

"You can't just 'chill at home' for your 19th birthday." I scold her, "you have to live!"

"Live! Let's hire strippers... a midget stripper! We could hire a midget stripper." I say trying to hype her up.

"Nah, those people freak me out." She says.

"Yeah me too." I shake my head.

"Regular strippers?" I suggest.

"No. Like I said I want to just chill." She confirms stubbornly.

I frown. "You suck."

"And you swallow." She says quickly. I give her a sarcastic smile and throw up my middle finger.

A ring on my doorbell startles both of us.

"When since you get guests." She asks.

Since you betrayed me.

I answer the door and Marshall walks straight in.

What the hell?

I close my door and he just stands there when he sees Laurie.

"What's up?" I ask confused by his visit.

"I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." He says sublty gesturing to Laurie. She notices and gets up.

"I'll be outside. Take your time." She leaves.

Marshall sits on the couch and I follow him.

"I'm sorry for all the shit that happened yesterday." He apologizes.

"It's cool. You're alright though?" I ask. His blonde hair was much more blonder today. I don't know.

"Yeah. I wanted to take you out today, but I see you're talking to that girl again." He says.

"Laurie. We started talking again today." I want to go out with him. I miss his lips...

Laurie doesn't need me right now.

"Where are we going?" I ask with a cheeky smile.

"We are going... to the Hip Hop shop." He says with a fake sarcastic cheeky smile.

I punch his arm and he laughs at me.

"It's a cool place where I go to just hang. You'll like it, trust me." He says.

"Okay I gotta change these clothes." I gesture to my work clothes, "and tell Laurie I'm leaving."

He nods and turns on my TV with the remote sitting on my coffee table.

I step outside and spot Laurie sitting in her car on the phone. I knock on the window and she turns to look at me. She tells the person she's talking to something and hangs up.

"Marshall and I are going out. I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah. Peace." She starts her engine," don't get pregnant." She laughs and drives off.

I shake my head at her and get back inside.

I like how he has his feet up on my table though?

"You don't mind if I take a shower?"

"Go ahead."

After my shower I wrap myself in a towel and walk down the hall to get to my room but I was stopped by Marshall.

"You look hot in just a towel. You might look even better with it off." He suggests.

I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Might?"

His hands wrap around my waist and he presses me against his body. My head stopped at his collarbone.

I feel his hand slide down to my ass and he squeezes causing me to squeal.

"Stop!" I hit his chest, "I have to get dressed."

"I can help." He suggests.

"No." I loosen his grip and go into my room making sure to lock the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 348 17
♡︎ There will always be fear amongst people who do not understand a concept, or a person. However, it is foolish to ever assume you know someone trul...
257K 5.4K 36
Kiana van Dyk is a 29year old that lives on her own and has a decent life. She thinks she's happy but that all changes after one night at the club af...
12.8K 306 31
Though highly-functional, Nisha lives a deeply troubled life battling Schizophrenia. Days of questioned realities blend into ones of confused happin...
122K 3.7K 60
In 2015 Marshall Mathers is Seven years sober and while he has taught himself, how to write, how to Rap and how to live without drugs and alcohol, th...