Divergent Preferences

Oleh lisa_pait

Contains: Four, Eric, Peter, and Caleb Lebih Banyak

Introduction to Preferences
How you meet
Faction you're from
Are you Divergent?
You're best friend
You're Enemy(s)
You're Fear(s)
A/N
How you hug
How you sleep
A/N
A/N
A/N
His favorite memory with you
A/N
A/N
You're celebrity crush they hate
You're song
One Shot for Chelsea
What you're wearing when you meet
You're favorite Movie
You're preferred hairstyle

PDA

7.5K 149 7
Oleh lisa_pait

Tobias/Four: He wasn't a big fan on PDA. He would rather wait until you two were alone to show you affection.

Eric: He was a big fan on PDA. He didn't care who was watching. He would kiss you in front of everyone if he wanted too and not care. It usually left you blushing.

Peter: Like Eric he was a fan of PDA. He loved showing you off. He would at random times kiss you and show you affecton. He didn't care who was watching.

Caleb: He didn't like PDA. That's his inner Abnegaton. He usually loves waiting until you two were alone to kiss you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 62.5K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
339K 13.3K 140
"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–...
1M 91.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...