One Shot for Chelsea

(I'm So, so sorry for the long wait, I hope it's worth it)

My name is Chelsea. I live in the faction Dauntless. I transferred from Candor the same year Eric transferred from Erudite. We ended up becoming friends and then more than friends. Ever since we became a couple, he's become overprotective. I don't why but I tend to ask him. 

When I was searching for Eric I eventually found him. 

"Eric" 

"Hey Chelsea" 

He hugged me like normally but I pulled away. 

"What's wrong" 

"Why are you so over protective of me. At first it was nice but now it's annoying"

"I'm over protective because I don't want you to get hurt"

"I'm not going to get hurt Eric"

"It could happen, I just don't want anything to happen to you"

I pecked his lips. I pulled away and looked at him. 

"Nothing is going to happen to me" 

I walked away from him. While walking to the tattoo parlor to talk to Tori I was stopped by a Dauntless member. They shot me and ran off. I fell to the floor gasping. I was looking up at the ceiling in a dazed look. 

Suddenly I was in Eric's arms. 

"Chelsea."

I was gasping for air. 

"Please don't die, please don't" 

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"No, please don't" 

"I love you" 

That was the last sentence I spoke because I ended up dying in his arms. 

That is when Eric toughened up and started being rude, disrespectful, and mean.