How you meet

Four/Tobias: You had just transferred from Amity to Dauntless. You knew it was a big change but you weren't anything like Amity. You wanted freedom. You followed the others out. When you were running after the train you saw a hand reach out to you. You got it and were helped up onto the train.

"T-Thank you"

"No problem"

"I'm Y/N. I just transferred from Amity"

"I'm Tobias. I transferred from Abnegation"

You grinned at each other knowing that was the start of a friendship.

Eric: You had just jumped on the roof from the train. You had made friends with Beatrice and Christina. You had transferred from Erudite. You went to a ledge where you saw a really cute guy. He had two piercings above his eye brow, tattoos on his arms and neck, his hair was shaved at the sides and gelled at the top.

"Alright listen up. I'm Eric. If you want to enter Dauntless then this is the way. If you don't have the guts to jump then you don't belong in Dauntless"

Your friend Will asked

"Is there water at the bottom or something?"

"Guess you'll find out. So who wants to go first?"

You looked at Beatrice. You rose your hand.

"I will"

You walked up as he jumped off the ledge. You climbed up on the ledge and turned. You gave a mock salute before leaning back and falling.

Peter: You were running beside the train. When you got the handle you were losing your grip so you jumped inside. You didn't see where you were landing so you ended up landing on a boy. His arms were around your waist as your hands were on his shoulders. You lifted your head from his shoulder and looked at him.

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

You quickly got up and helped him up.

"I'm Peter"

"Y/N"

You shook his out stretched hand while you were both grinning.

Caleb: You had a thing for reading. You believe you were the only Amity that loved reading and studying. It was no surprise that you transferred from Amity to Erudite. When you sat down you were next to an Abnegation boy.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N"

"Caleb Prior"

You smiled at him and he smiled back.