The Loner Club: A Demigod Tha...

By PJATO_Trash

The Loner Club. Camp Half-Bloods most depressing group of people wrapped up in one. To be eligible to join th... More

The Loner Club
Chapter 1 ( Invitations)
Chapter 2 (Introduction Meetings and Lava Wall Mishaps)
Chapter 3 (Apologies)
Chapter 4 (Let's Try This Again)
Chapter 5 (Just Hanging Out)
Chapter 6 (Slumber Parties and Bonding)
Chapter 7 (Make Over's And Boy Talk)
Chapter 8 ( Befriending the Hot Head)
Chapter 9 (Bunker Chats and Walks in the Woods)
Chapter 10 (Dinner Tables and Cancelations)
Chapter 11 (Answers? I guess...)
Chapter 12 (Elise's Project)
Chapter 13 (Capture the Flag Goes Even Better than Expected)
Chapter 14 (Cabin 10's Personal Shopping Mall)
Chapter 15 [The Grand Reveal(s)]
Chapter 16 (The Meadow in the Woods)
Chapter 17 (Date Plans and Invitations)
Chapter 18 (Truth or Dare)
Chapter 19 (Family Bonds)
Chapter 20 (Let's Visit Olympus)
Chapter 21 (Revelations)
Chapter 22 (The Jackson Household)
Chapter 23 (Apollo the God of Being a Pain in the Ass)
Chapter 24 (A Pain in my Arm)
Chapter 25 (Choose your side)
Chapter 27 (And the Mother is...)
Chapter 28 (Secrets Revealed)
Chapter 29 (Slip Up)
Chapter 30 (Running Home)
Announcement
Epilogue

Chapter 26 (It All Falls Down)

47 4 3
By PJATO_Trash

As soon as I left the Aphrodite cabin I ran straight back to the Poseidon cabin, the anger boiling inside of me. A lot of questions were flying through my head.

How could Aaron be so selfish? Why did Bethany feel the need to be such a bitch? Why did Lyssa sit there and do nothing?

But the one that was making a bigger, louder, impact of my thoughts

Was what Bethany had said about Elise true?

Elise couldn't have possibly stabbed Percy, it wasn't like her. Plus, this was Percy Jackson we were talking about, no one was just going to walk up to him and stab him without him defending himself. Even his own sister.

Still the certainty on Bethany's face gave me a bad feeling.

As I walked into the Poseidon cabin I found Elise sitting on the floor tugging at her hair, sweating like there was no tomorrow.

"Lillian" She breathed when I walked in and I looked at her.

I needed to stop the question from torturing me and eating away at my brain, but I'd have to be subtle about asking it.

"Did you stab Percy 2 summers ago?" I blurted.

So much for subtle, Lillian.

She looked caught off guard and she started sputtering to find words.

I felt my worries start to be confirmed.

"Did you?" I asked a sense of urgency finding its way into my tone.

"Lil.." Elise started but I wasn't about to stick around and listen to her prove that bitch right.

"I can't believe you! You're exactly like John! You're sick!" I screamed at her grabbing one of my bags and throwing my essentials in it before hurrying towards the cabin door.

"Lillian! Wait! Let me explain" she insisted but I shook my head.

"I trusted you!" I spat feeling my anger bubbling over, being put on display for all to see.

It wasn't just anger that I felt though, it was betrayal and bitterness and deceit. I had trusted Elise, she had been my friend, she had been there for me, and now I find out she had attempted to kill her sibling like John had me. It made me sick, I couldn't stand to be in the same cabin as her. She had played me, even if she didn't mean to, I had thrown away my limited amount of friends just to defend her.

I had no one.

Except maybe I did have someone.

"Lillian please let me explain" She pleaded grabbing my arm.

I shook her off of me and looked at her with the tears of disgust rolling down my face.

"There's nothing to explain Elise. Bethany was right" I spoke with the most venomous tone I had ever heard come from my mouth.

Elise stood there shocked and I took that as my cue to leave her.

"Lil" she breathed as I stepped out of the Poseidon cabin.

I didn't turn back and look at her, I had done enough reading and watched enough movies to know, looking back is the worst thing you could do.

So, instead, I hurried along the path into the forest and down the semi familiar path. I moved briskly, the dirt squishing under my converse as I hurried down to the bunker.

I probably looked like a mess, tears everywhere, makeup running, and not to mention my hair was practically a mansion for rats.

As I came to a halt at the bunker door I started to contemplate if I really wanted to walk into the bunker and face Leo. I wasn't quite sure where were you when I stood on terms of our friendship. He and I weren't exactly friendly when we hung out in the new wing of the infirmary. Still, I was desperate and he was my best option.

I hesitantly pulled my arm up and curled my fingers into a fist before knocking on the bunker door.

I waited for a moment before the doors creaked open. Leo peered out through the small crack of the door he had opened and stared at me.

"Lillian?" He asked slightly confused.

I gulped down my nervousness and took a breath.

"Can I come in?" I asked and Leo nodded slowly opening the door to its full length and gesturing for me to come in side.

I shot him a grateful smile as I walked into the bunker, the warm air hitting my face as I entered. I took a seat on one of the couches in the bunker and felt my nerves return. 

What if Leo threw me out? What if he had had enough of my drama and made me leave? What if....

"Is something bothering you?" Leo said before I could finish my thought. I gulped and took a shaky breath. 

"Have you ever messed up really badly? And then you realize what you've done after it's too late?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Yes. Why?" He asked me clearly pressing for more details. 

"I think I messed up with Lyssa and Aaron. I was too busy hanging out with Elise that I didn't even text them last week, let alone communicate with them in any form" I said feeling myself lower my head in shame. 

Leo raised an eyebrow at me confused. 

"SO you're telling me they're mad you didn't talk to them for a week?" Leo asked and I nodded glumly. 

"Yes" I said the guilt evident in my voice. 

Leo let out a laugh. 

"Lil, that's nothing. They need to get over themselves if they think that that's bad" Leo said with a calm smile. I looked up at him confused. 

"Leo that's a big deal" I said and Leo looked at me as if I had just sprouted a second head. 

"No it really isn't" Leo said a little less calm and slightly annoyed. 

I felt my little patience slim even farther. 

"Yes it is Leo, I don't know what it's like for you in dude world, but in girl world that's a really bad thing" I said emphasizing every word. 

Leo pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. 

"Lillian, I don't know what your problem is. You come in here all sad and in need of a friend and then you instantly start to argue with me when I try to make you feel better! Are you Bipolar or something?" Leo asked me in a huff of anger. 

I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it biting my tongue. 

"I guess I was just looking for a different kind of company" I muttered and Leo looked at me bewildered. 

"So you're telling me that you came in here with expectations as to how this was supposed to go and then as soon as I swerve away from your image of what was supposed to happen your sick of me?" Leo asked insulted and angry. 

I looked away from him not meeting his eyes, I realized there was a reason Leo and I weren't meant to be friends, we got on each others nerves far too much and I wasn't in the mood to deal with him. 

"You know what, I'm going to leave" I said standing up and heading towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Leo snapped and I turned around. 

"Away from you" I retorted and Leo let out a scoff, a smirk from on his face. 

"Are you going to pull an Elise and run away like the 2 year old you are?" Leo asked and I scowled at him. 

"I'm not running away and I'd never do anything to be like Elise. She disgusts me" I scoffed, leaving Leo confused and mouth agape as I stormed out of the bunker and back towards the cabins. 

I felt tears of anger start to stream down my face as I hurried down the path. 

Was there no one who was how they seemed? 

Everyone had secrets, everyone had different sides of them, and everyone, was a liar. 

Except for one person. 

But I wasn't comfortable asking him for help. 

So instead I sat down on the path right where I was, and sobbed. 

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long I was sobbing until I heard footsteps and a familiar calming voice. 

"Lillian? Why are you crying?"

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! 

I only have 3 more days of summer :'(

I get to go to a concert tomorrow though! 

5 seconds of Summer <3

In other news....

TLC HAS REACHED 1,000 READS!!!

*Cues dance party* 

Thank you guys so much!

QOTU: Who do you think is the voice?

Thank you all so much for reading!

Love ya'll!

~Percabeth_Lover_HQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
152 21 14
During his time at Camp Half-Blood, Ethan Nakamura meets Aleks, a charismatic and enigmatic demigod who quickly becomes the center of Ethan's world...
679 57 32
Sean is fitting right in. As soon as he stepped foot in camp half-blood, he knew it was right. He was put into just the cabin he was hoping, and he l...
81.9K 2.4K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...