Drifting Away (Luke Hemmings)

By prettyinblackthings

It's funny to think the person who broke you is the person that can fix you. What now? Cara is blinded by her... More

READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PLAYLIST
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q/A ANSWERS!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SEQUEL
NEW FANFIC
NEW FANFIC...again

starting youtube?

2.5K 40 1
By prettyinblackthings

hey guys so FOR AGES now i've wanted to start a youtube but i haven't had the stuff or the confidence but next year is when its going to kick off! i'm getting camera equipment soon and i'm going to practice some editing skills so its all perfect!

it would mean so much if you subscribed because i want to build some subscribers up and make the channel look cool then i'll let you know when my first video is up :)

you can expect weirdness,fangirling,weird shit, concert vlogs and maybe a video of me meeting the boys of 5sos or the vamps!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3d0SmvTH8DBSbMKTAVQ3Q

THE LINK IS ALSO POSTED ON MY PROFILE AS A STATUS AND ON THE WEBSITE LINK UNDER MY BIO!!!

I'm really excited to start this so please please please subscribe and i promise you won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much if you do :) tell me if you have because i love you all :)

Again I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 10.7K 96
Someone that gets adopted by 5sos That's about it ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
3.9K 105 71
Emma and Ella, twins, have made each other a promise when they were little. "You die, I die" Years passed and the girls have met the boys from 5sos. ...
71.5K 959 83
Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live without, everything she's ever known is flippe...
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...