Another Kind •Teen Wolf Fan-F...

Por virginv

Bayley Garcia moves to Beacon Hills and Scott can feel something off about her. Scott and his pack befriended... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Pt. 1
Chapter 2 Pt. 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Pt. 1
Chapter 9 Pt. 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Teen Wolf Season 5B
NEW BOOK !

Chapter 7

5.5K 100 17
Por virginv

I came to school the next day freaking out that there was a crazy man still out there. Scott told me to just forget about it, that he's going to take care of it

Between my second class and my third I was at my locker and Theo came up to me, "So you're part of the pack?"

"No, not really. My family's my pack." I smiled.

"What are you? A werewolf or something else. You don't smell like a werewolf."

"I've been told, and I actually don't know what I am. My grandma was a kitsune, my grandpa was a kanima. They made my dad who got bit by a werewolf, who is my mom." I smiled.

"That's complicated." Theo laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed too.

I saw Isaac coming our way and he looked at Theo funny. He just kept walking to us and he picked me up and kissed me and put me back down, "Oh I didn't see you there." He said looking at Theo and suddenly staring at him, "Theo?"

"Yeah." He said.

"I haven't seen you since third or fourth grade." Isaac said, "What are you doing here?"

"He's looking for a pack." I said.

"You guys met?" Isaac asked looking at both of us.

"Yeah last night we got attacked by someone and Theo helped us." I said.

"Who attacked you?" Isaac asked as the bell rang

"I'll see you later." Theo said walking away.

I looked at Isaac and he looked annoyed. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Isaac, "We'll talk after school, okay?"

"Okay."

I shut my locker and we hugged and walked our separate ways.

••••••••••

It was after school and Isaac came up to me, "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You got attacked last night." Isaac said in a flat tone.

"Yeah, everyone one was at the fire and I sensed something weird and we all went to check it out and I got thrown into the wall and the guy who attacked us almost killed Scott til Theo came in and saved him." I said taking a deep breath.

"So you and Theo are all buddy buddy?" He asked.

"Isaac he saved our lives. What's up with you?"

"I don't think anyone should trust him. I don't trust him."

"Isaac don't be silly, this is the first time you've seen him since elementary." I said tugging on his hands. "Lets just stop talking about him and let's go to your place."

"Okay."

I followed Isaac to his apartment and we went up stairs to his room. Isaac looked uneasy. So I pulled him on to the couch and sat on his lap facing him.

"What?" He asked.

"Your tense, maybe annoyed?" I said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Irritated." He respond. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Why?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Because I can't do anything but kiss you." He said pecking his lips into mine.

"Nice try buddy, what's irritating you?" I asked again.

"It's Theo. Trust me, he's no good." Issac said. "I promised I'd take care of you, and I'm going to. That includes making sure you don't get close to Theo until we find out he's good."

"Okay." I didn't really hear what Isaac said because I was staring at his lips the whole time so when he finished talking I could kiss him. And that's exactly what I did.

Our lips were locked and we fell over. I smiled into the the kiss and he started laughing.

"Will you make me food." He said sitting up and pulling me up with him.

"Guess so, what do you want?" I asked hugging him.

"I want some macaroni." He laughed.

"Alright." I walked into the kitchen. "Clean off the table so we can eat and do our homework."

"Okay mom." He said in a funny voice then laughing.

I cooked and Isaac cleaned the table. When he was done he just watch me cook.

"Your so cute." He smiled.

"Isaac quit talking to yourself." I laughed.

"You need to learn how to take a compliment."

I spooned two bowls of macaroni and set them on the table.

"I know how to take compliments, but I really thought you were talking to yourself." I laughed.

We ate our macaroni and did some of our homework and we voted for a break. We watched a movie. But all the movies Issac had were action movie. We ended up watching the second Fast and the Furious. Isaac loves the movie. He was jumping and yelling at the movie. We watched anothet movie, the original karate kid. Ralph Maccio is my favorite. During the end of the movie I got a call from Scott telling me to get down to the animal clinic. Me and Isaac left and and went to the animal clinic.

The gate was closed so we called for Stiles to open it. We walked and there was a girl on the table. Scott, Stiles, Deaton and Malia were already there.

"Is that Tracy? What is she?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," he grabbed a little surgical knife and put it in her arm but when he slid it on her skin the bladed wore down.

"Your gonna need a bigger blade." Stiles said looking at Deaton.

Malia said she had to meet Lydia at the police station so she left.

Deaton laid mountain ash in the door way so if she woke up she could pass it.

"She has like kanima scales but the claws of a werewolf." Deaton said flashing a light on her eyes.

She suddenly jumped up and with her tail she nicked us all on the back of the neck. She ran toward the doorway and crossed the mountain ash. Everyone fell over and couldn't move.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I hate it when this happens." Stiles said, "But I just got reminded of Derrick and Jackson for some weird reason!"

"Stiles, be quite!" I said, "I'd like to know what's happening."

"Her tail had something on it that could paralyze us, and that's why were all on the ground." Deaton said.

"How could she cross the mountain ash?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure, if she was supernatural she wouldn't have crossed it." Deaton said.

"So she must be authentic or something." Isaac said.

"Exactly."

I felt my fingers moving like the venom was wearing off. Soon enough I could move my arms and my head.

"Bayley, if you can come over here and claw me or something." Scott said.

"Why?" I asked, really confused.

"Because it will trigger my healing process then I'll be able to move."

I crawled over to Scott and wrapped my hand over his wrist and I used my claws to dig in his skin. I grabbed he other wrist and did the same thing. He could barely move his fingers so I sunk my claws into his thigh.

"Okay I think thats enough." Scott said moving his arm. I could see his wounds starting to heal but it was a slow process.

"Here look in my eyes. They can give you strength." I said looking him with my other eyes.

His eyes went red and he started healing faster. He could move his legs and his arms so I crawled to Isaac and asked him if I could trigger his healing process. I clawed his wrist and his arms.

"I'll be at the police station," Scott said. "I have to make sure everyone's okay." And he left.

Isaac started moving so I crawled to Stiles and told him to look in my eyes, "I've never done this to a human so I don't know of it will work or not."

I changed my eyes and he looked at them, "I don't feel any different."

So I grabbed his hand and clawed it.

"Ow I don't have a healing process. I'm human." He yelled.

"I know, now look at me. I can take away your pain with my eyes and maybe it will heal you and you'll start to heal."

We looked at each other for a minute and his legs started moving.

I moved over to Deaton, "Can I heal you?"

"Yeah go ahead." He said.

I grabbed his arm and clawed it. He was already looking in my eyes when I looked up. Stiles and Isaac stood up and they stood Deaton up. I got up still looking in Deaton eyes. Deaton took a step forward.

"Lets get to the police station." Deaton said.

••••••••••••

We walked in and it was a mess. I walked into the sheriffs office and Lydia was on the floor and Theo was hovering over wrapping his belt around her waist. I turned around and saw Scott.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"She was here," he said lifting up his jacket, "And Kira cut off her tail."

Deaton told Scott to keep it covered.

"Where's Malia?" I asked Stiles.

"I dont know.." he said looking around.

Stiles spotted a blood trail and Scott, Stiles, Sheriff Stilinski and Deaton followed it.

•••••••••••••
Stiles Pov:

I went downstairs and saw Malia looking over the girls body.

"I didn't do it! There were these guys and they were really strong, one held me to the wall when another gave her a shot of something." Malia said running up to me freaking out.

"Okay, who were they?" Scott said looking at Malia then me.

"I dont know, they were wearing weird mask and that's all I saw."

Deaton was looking at the body and said, "Scott we need to get her back to the clinic."

"No she has to stay here," my dad said.

"I don't think you can explain a girl having a tail and scales to anyone around here sheriff." Deaton said.

My dad looked at Deaton then the girl, "Whatever, just get her out of here before anyone sees her."

•••••••••••
Bayleys Pov:

The sheriff came up and told everyone to go home.

Me and Issac walked to the parking lot, "Is Beacon Hills always like this?"

"Yeah, sort of." Isaac laughed.

"Well I got to go home because its super late." I said still shaking a little.

"Okay," he hugged me and we kissed.

I got in my car and head home. I walked inside and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I went into my room and saw that it was 11:27. I put on a T-shirt and socks because my feet were freezing and I went to bed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
65.4K 932 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
117 18 23
Serenity is in Beacon Hills trying to find a better understanding of what She is. While she's in Beacon Hill, she finds herself a pack.
871 14 14
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...